+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Peq worker - Documents confirm

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Asking for someone -
In list of documents, it says work permit from IRCC and Caq 'depending on your situation'. Now, CAQ is needed in case of LMIA and maybe other sort of WP but pgwp doesn't need any caq. So a pgwp holder don't fall in this situation.
As to other documents besides pgwp my friend is providing -
- Job certificate
- 3 payslips
- TCF results
- Passport copy
- payment either through Bank draft or certified check. Which one's better in case of 'File Lost' (which MIDI is renowned for), can your money be reverted to your account?

My friend was also a student here so as a worker the form doesn't ask for any study permit or caq, do we still need to provide them?

Look forward to advice.
Thanks

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Asking for someone -
In list of documents, it says work permit from IRCC and Caq 'depending on your situation'. Now, CAQ is needed in case of LMIA and maybe other sort of WP but pgwp doesn't need any caq. So a pgwp holder don't fall in this situation.
As to other documents besides pgwp my friend is providing -
- Job certificate
- 3 payslips
- TCF results
- Passport copy
- payment either through Bank draft or certified check. Which one's better in case of 'File Lost' (which MIDI is renowned for), can your money be reverted to your account?

My friend was also a student here so as a worker the form doesn't ask for any study permit or caq, do we still need to provide them?

Look forward to advice.
Thanks
Sent PM to a guy two days back who got his csq few days back after 8 months under peq worker category. He was in touch with me in private conversation and forum also but now he isn't checking the forum or doesn't feel like replying .
Requesting others who got csq recently under peq worker to confirm. I would have gone with the document checklist according to form but my friend believes that someone who's gone through the grind is better placed.
Hoping some answers, otherwise I would push my friend to stick to checklist and apply.
Thanks

Last edited: