+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEQ - Value Test

ianrachkov

Star Member
Jun 14, 2020
Hi,

I applied for the PEQ the 11th June and I received the receipt letter at the begining of august, but I have not heard back from them again about the value test. What is the delay? Do you have timelines for the PEQ application in 2020?

Thanks!

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi,

I applied for the PEQ the 11th June and I received the receipt letter at the begining of august, but I have not heard back from them again about the value test. What is the delay? Do you have timelines for the PEQ application in 2020?

Thanks!
No one can tell anything about MIFI's delay or timelines - they work in more mysterious ways than god.
Total time is anywhere between 5-7 months.
After receipt, it takes 30-45 days for value test link. Keep on checking your spam folder.
All the best

Reactions: ianrachkov

ianrachkov

Star Member
Jun 14, 2020
No one can tell anything about MIFI's delay or timelines - they work in more mysterious ways than god.
Total time is anywhere between 5-7 months.
After receipt, it takes 30-45 days for value test link. Keep on checking your spam folder.
All the best
Thank you man

Peqmu

Jul 4, 2020
Application received at 21st Apr
Aor 30th Jun
Still waiting value test.
I have finished off-line course, l’objectif intégration.
If you want, you can take it too and send your certificate to MIFI

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Won't suggest OP to go for off-line course at this stage as they may get their value test link anytime now.

ianrachkov

Star Member
Jun 14, 2020
I received the value test email today and an email asking me to send them a photocopy of my work permit+ the proof i did the value test. Do someone received the same email to proof that i did the value test?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I received the value test email today and an email asking me to send them a photocopy of my work permit+ the proof i did the value test. Do someone received the same email to proof that i did the value test?
Strange. That means they aren't getting updates in their value test system. What else to expect from MIFI.
What did you send as a proof? Screenshot of pass screen?
You didn't send your work permit before?
Congratulations as you may get your csq approved in 30 days and another 2-4 weeks to get that in post.
All the best

ianrachkov

Star Member
Jun 14, 2020
Strange. That means they aren't getting updates in their value test system. What else to expect from MIFI.
What did you send as a proof? Screenshot of pass screen?
You didn't send your work permit before?
Congratulations as you may get your csq approved in 30 days and another 2-4 weeks to get that in post.
All the best
They send that documents are missing and that I need to send them :

-Working permit or proof im under implied status (I was under implied status when I applied)
-Value test proof

Did you get the same?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
They send that documents are missing and that I need to send them :

-Working permit or proof im under implied status (I was under implied status when I applied)
-Value test proof

Did you get the same?
Okay, understood.
Nope, I didn't get it.

yvanivanw

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
You should see the link to the values test platform in the attachment of this email. Usually they request additional document(s) and the completion of the values test at the same time.

ianrachkov

Star Member
Jun 14, 2020
You should see the link to the values test platform in the attachment of this email. Usually they request additional document(s) and the completion of the values test at the same time.
I did the test and received the completion pdf. I am gonna send then the photocopy of my working permit + this pdf. How long after doing the test did you receive the CSQ?

yvanivanw

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
I did the test and received the completion pdf. I am gonna send then the photocopy of my working permit + this pdf. How long after doing the test did you receive the CSQ?
I completed the values test in mid-August, and am still waiting for the CSQ.