May 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
INLAND
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020
Hi,

I applied for the PEQ the 11th June and I received the receipt letter at the begining of august, but I have not heard back from them again about the value test. What is the delay? Do you have timelines for the PEQ application in 2020?

Thanks!
I applied for the PEQ graduate the 2 June lol, I received the receipt letter too at the beginning of August, and I have no heard back of the value test. You applied the 11 June and had the value test the 15 September wow that's weird for my case

AlexCosta

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
INLAND
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020
Guys I applied for the PEQ graduate the 2 June lol, I received the receipt letter too at the beginning of August, and I have no heard back of the value test. I waited more than 60 days for the value test is it normal? When I called MIFI they told me that they still haven't send me the link, and they can give an estimation of the processing duration.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Guys I applied for the PEQ graduate the 2 June lol, I received the receipt letter too at the beginning of August, and I have no heard back of the value test. I waited more than 60 days for the value test is it normal? When I called MIFI they told me that they still haven't send me the link, and they can give an estimation of the processing duration.
Some people receive it in 45-60 days from AOR and then get csq in another 45-60 days, for others it's 90 days plus and a wait for csq then (around 45 days). But those who applied before 23rd July have (legally speaking) right to complain as six months rule doesn't apply to them.
What did you provide for your french?

AlexCosta

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
INLAND
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020
Some people receive it in 45-60 days from AOR and then get csq in another 45-60 days, for others it's 90 days plus and a wait for csq then (around 45 days). But those who applied before 23rd July have (legally speaking) right to complain as six months rule doesn't apply to them.
What did you provide for your french?
Thanks for your help. I provided a Bachelor did 100% in French, so it's enough by the rules of PEQ to justify my level of French. As you said I applied before the 23rd July so that's weird. What about your CSQ for the processing time?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Thanks for your help. I provided a Bachelor did 100% in French, so it's enough by the rules of PEQ to justify my level of French. As you said I applied before the 23rd July so that's weird. What about your CSQ for the processing time?
Okay.
I escaped from Quebec without csq but I have some close ones there trying to get csq.

Reactions: AlexCosta

AlexCosta

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
INLAND
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020
Application received at 21st Apr
Aor 30th Jun
Still waiting value test.
I have finished off-line course, l’objectif intégration.
If you want, you can take it too and send your certificate to MIFI
Did you received your Value test link?

ianrachkov

Star Member
Jun 14, 2020
Strange. That means they aren't getting updates in their value test system. What else to expect from MIFI.
What did you send as a proof? Screenshot of pass screen?
You didn't send your work permit before?
Congratulations as you may get your csq approved in 30 days and another 2-4 weeks to get that in post.
All the best
Hi man, when we get accepted for the CSQ, do we receive an email?

marianalira

Aug 9, 2018
I just received the letter confirming the application with my code, the receipt of payment, an informative about the values test and a paper to send with my documents. But they didn't ask for any document.

Can I use this to do the values test or I should just wait for the email?

Applied September 21st and the letter is dated October 6th.

AlexCosta

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
INLAND
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020
I just received the letter confirming the application with my code, the receipt of payment, an informative about the values test and a paper to send with my documents. But they didn't ask for any document.

Just wait the email. Keep this paper if MIFI ask you for additional documents, you will put this paper on it.

ianrachkov

Star Member
Jun 14, 2020

If they ask you for the documents, it will be with the email asking you to do the value test. They asked me my working permit because I applied with an implicit status