+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEQ REJECTED

Chofi

Aug 19, 2013
- I haven't taken any other exam rather than Concordia certificate which took my whole summer and more than a thousand dollar. When i took that course there was no such interview process and PEQ is still accepting Concordia certificate. That's the first scum !

- I got my interview 1 month after i applied PEQ. It was very casual interview and the moment i told the lady that i am working at Champlain Project, than we talk over almost an hour because she was super interested with the details. After that she was congratulating me and shaking my hand. I dont think it is a behaviour you gave a person after very unsuccessfull interview. I am sure she was ok with my french. Scum 2 !

- They dont even give you the chance to proof your french by taking other eaxms. They give me 1 month to supply new documents since that my french was not good. getting a spot for the next tefaq exam and plus waiting for the result takes months. This is scum 3 !

-What is the whole point of PEQ ? adapting and keeping those grad students by giving them fast track application, encouraging them to stay in quebec and settle down. I am the perfect example, completed my studies in Concordia, already working as an engineer by using french, than they refused my application. scum 4 !

-I am seriously thinking that they refuse applications based on racial check. This is totally disgusting. I am Turkish.

-Seriously asking all, working more than half a year in one of the biggest project of North America, dealing with all foremans and workers from all over quebec and still my french level is 5 which means i understand but i am not capable to make sentence ? This is super mess-up!

I don't know what to say, I'm shocked, so actually their interview was ok but still...!!! You know what I am starting thinking that they just have a problem with people that completed french certificates from English speaking universities plus the nationality thing.

Definitely not easy to get a life in Quebec, it's funny because I know so many french people that got PR for obvious reasons here but hates quebequers, their culture they just keep saying shit but still no prob you speak French that's all.that. Matters.

Anyways maybe you should consider express entry, having such a good educational background.

burakertas

Nov 9, 2018
I don't know what to say, I'm shocked, so actually their interview was ok but still...!!! You know what I am starting thinking that they just have a problem with people that completed french certificates from English speaking universities plus the nationality thing.

Definitely not easy to get a life in Quebec, it's funny because I know so many french people that got PR for obvious reasons here but hates quebequers, their culture they just keep saying shit but still no prob you speak French that's all.that. Matters.

Anyways maybe you should consider express entry, having such a good educational background.
Definitly will do right after completion of this project, I will leave this province ! But who is gonna give me back all those weeks of study at Concordia B2 french course, plus thousands of dollars including the fee of this application ?

Reactions: Immstu

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
- I haven't taken any other exam rather than Concordia certificate which took my whole summer and more than a thousand dollar. When i took that course there was no such interview process and PEQ is still accepting Concordia certificate. That's the first scum !

- I got my interview 1 month after i applied PEQ. It was very casual interview and the moment i told the lady that i am working at Champlain Project, than we talk over almost an hour because she was super interested with the details. After that she was congratulating me and shaking my hand. I dont think it is a behaviour you gave a person after very unsuccessfull interview. I am sure she was ok with my french. Scum 2 !

- They dont even give you the chance to proof your french by taking other eaxms. They give me 1 month to supply new documents since that my french was not good. getting a spot for the next tefaq exam and plus waiting for the result takes months. This is scum 3 !

-What is the whole point of PEQ ? adapting and keeping those grad students by giving them fast track application, encouraging them to stay in quebec and settle down. I am the perfect example, completed my studies in Concordia, already working as an engineer by using french, than they refused my application. scum 4 !

-I am seriously thinking that they refuse applications based on racial check. This is totally disgusting. I am Turkish.

-Seriously asking all, working at one of the biggest project of North America, dealing with all foremans and workers from all over quebec and still my french level is 5 ? This is super messed-up!
I agree with each and every point of yours.

My guess is that MIDI is targeting successful immigrants from the triad ... The ones who have secured jobs in their field and have immersed in the culture by learning and using French in their day to day life.

My guess is that they like unskilled refugees and some other migrants according to their mood swings. Quebec through MIDI doesn't like skilled and well educated migrants.

I feel very bad about episodes like yours.

Arionhoxha

Jan 27, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
B
Do you think its correct to have result or french like Tefaq and TCFQ
Exemple:Tefaq expresion-b2
TCFQ compréhension-C1
I heard that is ok To give the test separate

govindkori

Feb 22, 2020
Hello:
I got my application for CSQ rejected because they say my level of french is in 5 and 6 and should be at 7 after I did my interview, honestly I follow all the procedures. I did a french Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire course in EMSB and They are asking me for additional documents. Can someone help me? I don’t know what to do know
Just to add most of these students flunk in the speaking part as these colleges didn't put much emphasis on it.

Nav.queen

Mar 24, 2020
Hi, i have applied my CSQ after doing French Conversation Level B2 at Concordia and also i did TEFaQ. But Government rejected my file as well as banned it for 5 year under article 56. They think i did fraud with them. There is a fake offer letter in my profile, which wasn’t attached to the file. This offer letter was provided by LBPS and their consultants Rehill services. But then coz lot of fraudulent activities were going on between school and consultant. Whole staff of the school was changed. So the new director promise us that she will take care of our CSQ (coz that got rejected coz of old offee letter, also we were asked to explain it to ministry). Our school made us sure that they will be taking care of everything and write explanation letter to ministry as well for each student. We were more than 200 students. So now when after completing my studies I applied for my CSQ. It got rejected and they said they wouldn’t open any of my docs untill 5 years. I even sent them written explanation from my school but they are still rejecting all the docs without reading them. What should i do in this case?

Hassananwar1

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
Hi, i have applied my CSQ after doing French Conversation Level B2 at Concordia and also i did TEFaQ. But Government rejected my file as well as banned it for 5 year under article 56. They think i did fraud with them. There is a fake offer letter in my profile, which wasn’t attached to the file. This offer letter was provided by LBPS and their consultants Rehill services. But then coz lot of fraudulent activities were going on between school and consultant. Whole staff of the school was changed. So the new director promise us that she will take care of our CSQ (coz that got rejected coz of old offee letter, also we were asked to explain it to ministry). Our school made us sure that they will be taking care of everything and write explanation letter to ministry as well for each student. We were more than 200 students. So now when after completing my studies I applied for my CSQ. It got rejected and they said they wouldn’t open any of my docs untill 5 years. I even sent them written explanation from my school but they are still rejecting all the docs without reading them. What should i do in this case?
Seems like you are hiding something? If the letter didnt attached how come they counted it ?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
AFAIK problem between rehill and lbps was on money sharing. They admitted students without getting caq and later did some dodgy stuff. Did you apply as student or worker?

Mouftaou

Jul 17, 2020
Hello everyone!
I quit my PhD program to complete a master's degree in the same department and same university. However, I did not change my CAQ (Quebec Acceptance Certificate). Apparently a new CAQ is required for such a change. I was not aware of that and the university did not ask for it. So, I completed my masters studies with the initial PhD CAQ. I have also applied for and got Post Graduation Work Permit.
However, will my application for CSQ (Quebec Selection Certificate) be rejected for this reason? Please, if anyone has gone through this, kindly tell me how it went for you. Thanks a lot.

Hassananwar1

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
Hello everyone!
I quit my PhD program to complete a master's degree in the same department and same university. However, I did not change my CAQ (Quebec Acceptance Certificate). Apparently a new CAQ is required for such a change. I was not aware of that and the university did not ask for it. So, I completed my masters studies with the initial PhD CAQ. I have also applied for and got Post Graduation Work Permit.
However, will my application for CSQ (Quebec Selection Certificate) be rejected for this reason? Please, if anyone has gone through this, kindly tell me how it went for you. Thanks a lot.
which university is this? I assume Concordia? Because they have the most incompetent people in the administration.