+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEQ REJECTED

jorian

Sep 27, 2017
Hi PEQ students: did you study your program in english or french? as far as I know if you studied in french you dont need any exams. Thanks!

fantazee

Sep 21, 2017
I had a consultation appointment with a lawyer and she said we can reapply again. She told me to just take the Tefaq.
Hie
Did you apply again? Do they accept the applications and consider as regular application
Please keep updated, I am planning to do the same

Thank you

Albara743

Nov 7, 2017
Hie
Did you apply again? Do they accept the applications and consider as regular application
Please keep updated, I am planning to do the same

Thank you
Hey,
I already took the tefaq and got my results back (C1 for both exams) :D I am ready to apply again but i am not sure if I should have a lawyer represent me on my application or if i should just do a normal application. My postgraduate work permit is expiring Dec5th so i need to decide asap.

Albara743

Nov 7, 2017
I had my french course in College Canada.
I thought having the TEFAQ result will be enough, but apparently they consider my application file is not complete as the exam was taken after the submission of PEQ application.
I just sent out another application for PEQ. I also had the payment again in the application. Since they didn't accept my test results, I would think they want me to have another "complete application".
Did they accepted a new CSQ - PEQ application.. I'll be reapplying soon

fantazee

Sep 21, 2017
Hey,
I already took the tefaq and got my results back (C1 for both exams) :D I am ready to apply again but i am not sure if I should have a lawyer represent me on my application or if i should just do a normal application. My postgraduate work permit is expiring Dec5th so i need to decide asap.
Oh that’s wonderful! Congratulationss, I am planning to write the exam in April
Please keep updated as to what happened
And all the very best!

Julia.jenn4

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
Hey,

mcaricarmen

Mar 24, 2018
The listening test was tefaq and it was at ALC Montreal
I did my TEFAC exam at ALC too and I am in the same situation. Applied January 26th to skilled workers PEQ and got the "need more time to check" letter a week later :(
Still waiting since then. Any news for you Hoppi10?