+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEQ REJECTED

fantazee

Sep 21, 2017
I thought you only had one chance to apply under PEQ. At least, this is what one of the MIDI agents implied in one of their info-sessions at McGill that I went to. According to her, if PEQ gets rejected, the applicant can only reapply under the regular program.
Thank you for the reply, I just wanted to know can I request for extension and then submit my tefaq results, have you seen any candidates getting accepted after that ?

hoppi10

Feb 12, 2018
I am a bit confused here...

is everyone saying they submitted their PEQ papers and they had B2 in listening and B2 in Speaking...

and now the speaking test has been reduced from B2 to a lower mark??

i'd love to know what happened from start to finish... because I have just received that same letter after submitting my PEQ application :(

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I am a bit confused here...

is everyone saying they submitted their PEQ papers and they had B2 in listening and B2 in Speaking...

and now the speaking test has been reduced from B2 to a lower mark??

i'd love to know what happened from start to finish... because I have just received that same letter after submitting my PEQ application :(
What do you mean by'same letter'? Is it a verification letter or interview letter

hoppi10

Feb 12, 2018
yesterday I received a letter to say that my application needs to be reviewed in more detail

i read this forum and another one and I am wondering if i was experiencing the same issue as other people

i am applying for the PEQ as a skilled worker

fantazee

Sep 21, 2017
They sent me a letter and they want to refuse my application. I got a level 6 instead of 7. I got the letter November 28 and they want me to send them additional documents (french courses etc) before December 28. It doesn't make sense.. all french schools are closed during that time. I would like to retake a french course but most schools open until January. It's not fair.. i did my best and i even gave them a letter of recommendation :( My PGWP expires Dec 5 2018... I don't know if should contact an immigration lawyer asap or if i should send them a letter stating that i am gonna start a french course in January and that i need more time to send them my results... I need more than a month... are they going crazy???
Hi could you share more as to what have you done after receiving the letter from midi

fantazee

Sep 21, 2017
Hello:
I got my application for CSQ rejected because they say my level of french is in 5 and 6 and should be at 7 after I did my interview, honestly I follow all the procedures. I did a french course in EMSB and They are asking me for additional documents. Can someone help me? I don’t know what to do know
Hello I am too facing a similar situation, it is just that I received only 20 days time to send additional documents
Can you please share, your experience
Has midi accepted your documents
Can I request for extension of date..??

Albara743

Nov 7, 2017
Hello I am too facing a similar situation, it is just that I received only 20 days time to send additional documents
Can you please share, your experience
Has midi accepted your documents
Can I request for extension of date..??
Hey, I am gonna reapply again but this time i am taking the TEFAQ at Mcgill. They rejected my first application even though i sent them a letter requesting more time so that I could take the TEFAQ. I find it a bit unfair but i am going to keep trying. My work permit expires Dec 5 so hopefully i’ll get everything done by then

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hey, I am gonna reapply again but this time i am taking the TEFAQ at Mcgill. They rejected my first application even though i sent them a letter requesting more time so that I could take the TEFAQ. I find it a bit unfair but i am going to keep trying. My work permit expires Dec 5 so hopefully i’ll get everything done by then
Sad to hear that.

You sure that you can again apply under PEQ with TEFAQ results. Also after giving tefaq get the results cross-tested by CCI-IDP to mitigate any chances of MIDI's irrational behaviour.

All the best

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
yesterday I received a letter to say that my application needs to be reviewed in more detail

i read this forum and another one and I am wondering if i was experiencing the same issue as other people

i am applying for the PEQ as a skilled worker
You have possibility of getting an interview.

Where did you go for your B2 cert? School board or Uni?

All the best

Albara743

Nov 7, 2017
Sad to hear that.

You sure that you can again apply under PEQ with TEFAQ results. Also after giving tefaq get the results cross-tested by CCI-IDP to mitigate any chances of MIDI's irrational behaviour.

All the best
I had a consultation appointment with a lawyer and she said we can reapply again. She told me to just take the Tefaq.

hoppi10

Feb 12, 2018
You have possibility of getting an interview.

Where did you go for your B2 cert? School board or Uni?

All the best
I got a C1 when i did the expression orale at McGill last year

I got a b2 in the comprehension orale in a subsequent test at a language school which offers the test

I don't know why anyone would take issue with my marks.. I didnt study at mcgill.. i just went there and did the test and passed..

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I got a C1 when i did the expression orale at McGill last year

I got a b2 in the comprehension orale in a subsequent test at a language school which offers the test

I don't know why anyone would take issue with my marks.. I didnt study at mcgill.. i just went there and did the test and passed..
The test : Was it Tefaq or TCF and where did you take it.

Buddy I said "Possibility" only.

All the best