+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEQ REJECTED

mine_blue_sky

Nov 18, 2014
Good luck for your second application. They should let you through in this application.

I hope you haven't received any directive to apply in Regular skilled worker category after first rejection.
If I have, will that affect my 2nd application?
Actually, in the rejection letter, they suggest me to apply from regular skilled worker category if I am eligible. But since I have the TEFAQ results and the processing time of the regular one seems very long, so I wanna try one more time with PEQ....

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Actually, in the rejection letter, they suggest me to apply from regular skilled worker category if I am eligible. But since I have the TEFAQ results and the processing time of the regular one seems very long, so I wanna try one more time with PEQ....
Buddy I would suggest you to consult an immigration lawyer. With the irrationality of MIDI they seem to be on harassment spree.

They should allow your second application but it's always better to consult. First consultation is usually free.

All the best

Reactions: mine_blue_sky

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
I do not know about your background and how many points you have, but if you can & satisfy points in express entry, move out of Quebec and apply express entry with your French results.

Albara743

Nov 7, 2017
They sent me a letter and they want to refuse my application. I got a level 6 instead of 7. I got the letter November 28 and they want me to send them additional documents (french courses etc) before December 28. It doesn't make sense.. all french schools are closed during that time. I would like to retake a french course but most schools open until January. It's not fair.. i did my best and i even gave them a letter of recommendation :( My PGWP expires Dec 5 2018... I don't know if should contact an immigration lawyer asap or if i should send them a letter stating that i am gonna start a french course in January and that i need more time to send them my results... I need more than a month... are they going crazy???

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
They sent me a letter and they want to refuse my application. I got a level 6 instead of 7. I got the letter November 28 and they want me to send them additional documents (french courses etc) before December 28. It doesn't make sense.. all french schools are closed during that time. I would like to retake a french course but most schools open until January. It's not fair.. i did my best and i even gave them a letter of recommendation :( My PGWP expires Dec 5 2018... I don't know if should contact an immigration lawyer asap or if i should send them a letter stating that i am gonna start a french course in January and that i need more time to send them my results... I need more than a month... are they going crazy???
I don't know David Chalk personally but I think you should contact him asap. His lawfirm is representing students like you in a class action lawsuit against MIDI. Act fast and decisively

jtndsh

Dec 11, 2017
Hello, I am in similar situation. After interview they gave level 5 and asking for more info in 20 days. After you resend the documents, did they accept it ? I did my french at concordia.

jtndsh

Dec 11, 2017
Hello:
I got my application for CSQ rejected because they say my level of french is in 5 and 6 and should be at 7 after I did my interview, honestly I follow all the procedures. I did a french course in EMSB and They are asking me for additional documents. Can someone help me? I don’t know what to do know
Any update?

Albara743

Nov 7, 2017
Hello, I am in similar situation. After interview they gave level 5 and asking for more info in 20 days. After you resend the documents, did they accept it ? I did my french at concordia.
I am gonna take extra french courses at Concordia University and take the Tefaq and apply again... you also have the option of joining the students who are in a similar situation my contacting David Chalk. The problem with this is that it’s still not for sure since they haven’t solve the problem yet. My PGWP expires Dec 5th 2018 so I am gonna try to score B2 in both the oral and comprehension exam for the TEFAQ and resend another application. It’s definitely a stressful situation and it’s happening to a lot of students lately. Do you have a PGWP?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I am gonna take extra french courses at Concordia University and take the Tefaq and apply again... you also have the option of joining the students who are in a similar situation my contacting David Chalk. The problem with this is that it’s still not for sure since they haven’t solve the problem yet. My PGWP expires Dec 5th 2018 so I am gonna try to score B2 in both the oral and comprehension exam for the TEFAQ and resend another application. It’s definitely a stressful situation and it’s happening to a lot of students lately. Do you have a PGWP?
Yes, David Chalk says that February is the date before Supreme Court judge adn he's quite confident of MIDI's reversal of all these activities.

So you got an extension from MIDI for pursuing french course? and also for tefaq don't sit at point3 type of colleges. Choose centres of repute.

All the best

Albara743

Nov 7, 2017
Yes, David Chalk says that February is the date before Supreme Court judge adn he's quite confident of MIDI's reversal of all these activities.

So you got an extension from MIDI for pursuing french course? and also for tefaq don't sit at point3 type of colleges. Choose centres of repute.

All the best
I was thinking of joining the students since the judge is gonna decide who gets the CSQ depending on your situation, level etc.. I am just not good during exams so I am nervous to take the Tefaq. Another lawyer adviced me to just take the Tefaq since i already have a level 6.. I haven’t send any documents to MIDI yet still waiting for Concordia to assign me a level. They are most likely going to reject any document or exam sent to them if it was taken after you applied for the CSQ but it doesn’t hurts trying at least. I was also thinking of applying as a regular skilled worker since I already have two years of work experience and there’s no interview ot french needed for this application... The only problem is that it takes about 14 months :(

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I was thinking of joining the students since the judge is gonna decide who gets the CSQ depending on your situation, level etc.. I am just not good during exams so I am nervous to take the Tefaq. Another lawyer adviced me to just take the Tefaq since i already have a level 6.. I haven’t send any documents to MIDI yet still waiting for Concordia to assign me a level. They are most likely going to reject any document or exam sent to them if it was taken after you applied for the CSQ but it doesn’t hurts trying at least. I was also thinking of applying as a regular skilled worker since I already have two years of work experience and there’s no interview ot french needed for this application... The only problem is that it takes about 14 months :(
My feeling is that judge will reverse it completely for all the applicants included in the lawsuit as you can't have something done arbitrarily.

Don't go for Regular Skilled worker until unless you exhaust all peq options.

Good luck for your tefaq. We had another affected student here who's cleared both tefaq and tcf.

Dabatra

Jan 9, 2018
I had my french course in College Canada.
I thought having the TEFAQ result will be enough, but apparently they consider my application file is not complete as the exam was taken after the submission of PEQ application.
I just sent out another application for PEQ. I also had the payment again in the application. Since they didn't accept my test results, I would think they want me to have another "complete application".
I'm planning to reapply for my PEQ-CSQ too. Please update your application with us. Did they accept your application???

fantazee

Sep 21, 2017
I'm planning to reapply for my PEQ-CSQ too. Please update your application with us. Did they accept your application???
Hie I too got rejected in Peq with level 5 and they gave me 20 days for additional documents . I was intending to re apply too , did you send a new application? Could you update more about it ..??

Phoenixation

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
I thought you only had one chance to apply under PEQ. At least, this is what one of the MIDI agents implied in one of their info-sessions at McGill that I went to. According to her, if PEQ gets rejected, the applicant can only reapply under the regular program.

fantazee

Sep 21, 2017
I thought you only had one chance to apply under PEQ. At least, this is what one of the MIDI agents implied in one of their info-sessions at McGill that I went to. According to her, if PEQ gets rejected, the applicant can only reapply under the regular program.
Thank y