Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
Parmodchoudhari said:
Anyone here from noc 2132 or 2232 ??
I am planning to apply for PEI downloaded the form already..
Just want to ask is there any specific format for email ?
Like subject and contents we should write in the mail ??
Secondly i insist you all if you can give some suggestions for the question
why you want to move to PEI ?"
Dear you applied? if ya then you got any response from them?

Cheema121

Aug 20, 2016
Hi i am working in pei and going to apply pnp next month. Anybody know how much time take they to approve a nomination??

brian90

Aug 10, 2016
does anyone know how long it take after you are selected and the payment is received to get a message from CIC or PEI?

rahul20apr

Aug 25, 2016
Hello,

I am new to this forum. I have an active express entry profile and already submitted EOI in July (NOC 0632). Is there any hope or PEI PNP is sitting cold ?

auh_ab

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LV
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
subitted with application
I applied in july-2016
Still no response received. How long do i need to wait for the response.

siddharthbala

Jan 12, 2016
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2016
Doc's Request.
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Request
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
14-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
vivek9731 said:
Hello,

I sent PEI PNP email EOI on 26/08/2016.
NOC 2173
Can anyone tell by when can we expect a reply.
Hi vivek,

It would seem that applications submitted post July haven't really seen any recorded responses in general, so it's likely that the PEI PNP program is temporarily on hiatus.

It's possible that maybe we could get some more clarity on this thread in case other folks who have also applied hear back from PEI.

Malikahsan

Sep 4, 2016
Helo to all im new in this group ..any one with the noc of 6235 got ITA..any ways i have decided to submit my profile for pei..does they ask for job offer

sarr12

Feb 26, 2012
Hi friends,
Please reply back. I'm new to this forum and am interested in PEI.
Just tell me what are the steps to follow in order to apply.
As far as I know one has to send an EOI online on PEI website, is that so?
Prior to that do you need to create a profile on CIC website?
If yes what is the exact link?

Do you need to have already evaluated your credentials before creating that profile on CIC website?
Do you need the language tests results while creating the profile or the tests can be taken later?
What about the job offer? Can u send the EOI without it?

Please explain the steps to follow in details. I would be most grateful. Thank you :)

pinedagus

Oct 8, 2016
Hi,

I am currently under a student visa however my program was transferred so I start in May 2017. The school is in Ontario. So, this means I can come to Canada anytime I wish. I am currently out of the country.

I have recently been nominated to the PNP PEI and I am unsure as to the things I should and can do moving forward.

Based on the info above what type of things should I do? Once I am there, can I work Full-Time until May? I do not have a work permit, how can I get one? When is the perfect time for me to go to PEI? Now? I was planning on going in January 2017, find a small job and move out in May.

Please help as I do not have have a lot of time.

Thank you,

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pinedagus said:
Hi,

I am currently under a student visa however my program was transferred so I start in May 2017. The school is in Ontario. So, this means I can come to Canada anytime I wish. I am currently out of the country.

I have recently been nominated to the PNP PEI and I am unsure as to the things I should and can do moving forward.

Based on the info above what type of things should I do? Once I am there, can I work Full-Time until May? I do not have a work permit, how can I get one? When is the perfect time for me to go to PEI? Now? I was planning on going in January 2017, find a small job and move out in May.

Please help as I do not have have a lot of time.

Thank you,
I would postpone or even cancel your course, take your time and get the PR before going to college, you`ll end up saving lots of money for not being an international student. You have to study and live in PEI though, since you were nominated by the province.

Now that you`ve been nominated you need to submit your application under the Express Entry, it will take around 6 months before you get your permanent resident visa.

Good luck

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Hello everyone i am NOC 2281 with CRS 338 points. Is PEI still accepting EOI ? as i was going thorough all threads its been quite a long time to hear from someone to receive an ITA. Can anyone suggest me about submitting EOI now or after some time ?

Timeisgold02

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munjal said:
It seems PEI PNP is on halt now..
though no official announcement about it..
but there are no new nominations seen in forum after July 2016..
Hi. Pls add me to your whats up grp no.is +639226165149

Thanks. I submitted eoi last aug but no reply till now. Thinking of submitting a new one.