+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEI PNP, who applied ?

JMSamar

Jul 22, 2016
Guys i just sent my EOI the yesterday NOC 4032 - Special Education Teacher (14 yrs exp). Do you guys think i stand a chance??? :eek: waiting is the most difficult part.

robinsonjoel

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2018
LANDED..........
8-04-2018
kadian said:
It seems like PEI selects on the basis of applicants NOC..

I have not seen anyone with NOC 1111 or 1112 getting nomination ...
sounds like that! My NOC is 2133 (Electrical Engineer) and I've applied for PEI's PNP. Hoping to hear from them!

gani1987

Jul 25, 2016
Hello Guys,

I have sent my PEI EOI on May 26th 2016 and havent heard back anything from them.

My NOC is - 2171

Is any one of similar category and did not receive ITA or received ITA , could you please respond.

can_da

Dec 21, 2015
Dear Friends

Can someone please advise me how to answer the question "Why would you like to immigrate to Prince Edward Island?"

Thanks in Advance..Cheers

ETRO

Jul 25, 2016
Hi Everyone,
It seems like PEI GOV only accept Engineer or it relatives in recent months. And their requirements are very high. I heard someone got 400+ CRS but still be rejected.

If anyone got ITA other than Engineer or it relatives, plz let us know.
I have been waiting for near 1 month, but still have no respond, losing hope.....

NS RMP

Apr 4, 2014
PEI should put a list of demand occupation like other provinces to save their and the applicants time and energy, so only those they interested in will apply.
This will make everyone life easy as we dont know whether our NOC is in demand or not and just wait for their mail in HOPE!

siddharthbala

Jan 12, 2016
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2016
Doc's Request.
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Request
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
14-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
I applied for the PEI PNP program under NOC 5241 (Graphic designers and Illustrators) because I ave over five years of experience as a 3D artist. Since they currently have government initiatives to get game companies to set up shop in PEI (Gameplan), I figure I have decent chances.

In any case, with a CRS of 481, I'm not entirely dependent on it (a regular ITA is but a matter of time and luck ) but it would be nice to have a PNP to expedite the process. Besides, from what I've seen the place is beautiful and is home to one of my favorite literary icons - Anne of Green Gables. :)

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
can_da said:
Dear Friends

Can someone please advise me how to answer the question "Why would you like to immigrate to Prince Edward Island?"

Thanks in Advance..Cheers

you will tell them advantages of there pronvince, e.g
PEI is a multicultural and friendly place to live, study and work, no racism, they are friendly with immigrants,
there is chance for immigrants too apply for there permanent residency
you talk of the environment too, its neat, clean with beutiful environment,,,,,,,
u talk of the security, u talk of the job availability, you talk about there economy, etc

sleepjunkie

Jul 7, 2016
ETRO said:
Hi Everyone,
It seems like PEI GOV only accept Engineer or it relatives in recent months. And their requirements are very high. I heard someone got 400+ CRS but still be rejected.

If anyone got ITA other than Engineer or it relatives, plz let us know.
I have been waiting for near 1 month, but still have no respond, losing hope.....

NOC 3012 (Registered Nurse) here. I received my provincial nomination on March 30 and EE ITA on April 8.
I'm currently in PPR.

I read from somewhere(I forgot which site exactly) that computer jobs are in demand in PEI.

Hope it all goes well for everyone else.

ETRO

Jul 25, 2016
Yes, medical relative jobs are in demand at all provinces, beside that, as I said the seem like they only accept IT engineers(or relatitives).
I have been waiting for more than one month. still have no respond from PEI immigration office.
I even had study experience in PEI, But...

sleepjunkie said:
NOC 3012 (Registered Nurse) here. I received my provincial nomination on March 30 and EE ITA on April 8.
I'm currently in PPR.

I read from somewhere(I forgot which site exactly) that computer jobs are in demand in PEI.

ETRO

Jul 25, 2016
Hi
May I know When U submitted your EOI?

sleepjunkie said:
I'm currently in PPR.

RAJIB86

Aug 3, 2016
I've applied for PEI PNP in the month of March 2016. (NOC 2132)

But not received any reply from them.