+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEI PNP, who applied ?

trueblue88

Apr 17, 2015
Hi,

I'm currently living in Alberta, I just completed a programming certificate from an Polytechnic and I'll get my 1 year post graduate work permit soon.

What are my chances to get a nomination from PEI if I get a job in tech support and move to PEI? I'm 36 years old, single, have 4 months of canadian experience in NOC B 2282 tech support. I've been in Alberta for 2 years. My score is 440 points.

I'm worried that I'll move all the way and take a lot of expenses, and at then end, I might not get the nomination due to not having a more in demand NOC.

Do you think it would be worthy to wait in Alberta until November to see if they actually decrease the points for ITAs?

Thanks!!

Kamdeol

Jun 11, 2016
hi folks,

i have sent my EOI to Prince Edward Island with 430 score, i have 1 year experience in Alberta as warehouse Supervisor(noc1215).
Are they gonna consider this NOC for Nomination

Good Star

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah Soon
Pls add me in whatsapp group +88 01972 096010

maka

Sep 25, 2011
mark29 said:
Maka good day. I wanna know how did you pay your application fee for nomination?Bank draft or by cheque or by money order? If by bank draft, do we have to put the Bank in PEI like for example if Scotia Bank, should it be Scotia Bank PEI branch with PEI address or any Scotia Bank as long as it is payable to Island Investment Development Inc. (IIDI)? pls kindly advise me. Thank you very much
Can be any bank, I dropped off my draft in person

Issoufa

Apr 15, 2016
Niger
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-10-2019
File Transfer...
07-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-10-2019
MSiBAT said:
Hi EKANSH123 & RSPATEL,
Congratulations on getting the ITA. I too got it about a couple of weeks back, applied, got the letter to pay my fees. Now waiting for my application fees to reach them. I sent thru speed post about a week back. How did you send it? what is your latest status? Keep us posted here

Hi Munjal,
Pls add me to the whatsapp group. Ive left you a PM as well

Thanks
Hello,

Congratulations to you !

when did you send your EOI? Your noc please?

Thanks

MSiBAT

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-07-2016
AOR Received.
27-07-2016
Med's Request
19-7-2016 (Done)
Med's Done....
31-8-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
24-04-2017
gappy31600 & Issoufa,
Just seeing your posts. Let me post some information here...

MSiBAT

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-07-2016
AOR Received.
27-07-2016
Med's Request
19-7-2016 (Done)
Med's Done....
31-8-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
24-04-2017
Hi All,

I got an ITA from PEI, sent my full application, was asked to pay the fees and my fees draft is now in transit. My timeline:
Initial EoI Feb 04th
Updated EoI March 06th when my CRS score went up after re-taking IELTS
New EoI April 20th new one from a different email id
PEI ITA May 07th
App sent May 14th
Fee request May 27th
Fee sent June 01st
Fee reached ?
Nomination ?

Below are few information I would like to share:
- More than one EoIs can be sent. PEI track using mail ids. So, new EoIs should be sent from different email Ids and should NOT have any reference to your old EoI
- The first criteria for selection I believe is the NOC. My NOC is 2174(IT developer). Apart from the IT industry, not sure what are the other industries that are in-demand.
As per the below video, Aerospace, Bioscience and few others seem to be the leading industries there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUPbehq1ppk
- While you write your EoI, make sure to write in detail about why do you want to live/work in PEI. For this, I'd say do a bit of research about PEI and the city you choose to live, and find three or four things that attract you towards PEI. And then write in detail about those things. This will show you are really interested in making PEI your new home. If you find a particular area that you can contribute, you should write about that as well
- While writing about finding work, again do a bit of research using jobbank and other sites to find out about job positions that will fit you, and talk a bit about your work experience to explain why you can fill those positions

All said and done, it is only due to Almighty's sheer grace I could draft my EoI in the above manner and it was the same grace that helped to find favour in the immigration officers' eyes..

If you find this post useful, do hit GOOD under my name :)

Reactions: psehgal

Issoufa

Apr 15, 2016
Niger
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-10-2019
File Transfer...
07-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-10-2019
MSiBAT said:
Hi All,

I got an ITA from PEI, sent my full application, was asked to pay the fees and my fees draft is now in transit. My timeline:
Initial EoI Feb 04th
PEI ITA May 07th
App sent May 14th
Fee request May 27th
Fee sent June 01st
Fee reached ?
Nomination ?

- More than one EoIs can be sent. PEI track using mail ids. So, new EoIs should be sent from different email Ids and should NOT have any reference to your old EoI
- The first criteria for selection I believe is the NOC. My NOC is 2174(IT developer). Apart from the IT industry, not sure what are the other industries that are in-demand.
As per the below video, Aerospace, Bioscience and few others seem to be the leading industries there
- While you write your EoI, make sure to write in detail about why do you want to live/work in PEI. For this, I'd say do a bit of research about PEI and the city you choose to live, and find three or four things that attract you towards PEI. And then write in detail about those things. This will show you are really interested in making PEI your new home. If you find a particular area that you can contribute, you should write about that as well
- While writing about finding work, again do a bit of research using jobbank and other sites to find out about job positions that will fit you, and talk a bit about your work experience to explain why you can fill those positions

All said and done, it is only due to Almighty's sheer grace I could draft my EoI in the above manner and it was the same grace that helped to find favour in the immigration officers' eyes..

+1

gappy31600

May 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-10-2016
MSiBAT said:
Hi All,

Initial EoI Feb 04th
PEI ITA May 07th
App sent May 14th
Fee request May 27th
Fee sent June 01st
Fee reached ?
Nomination ?

+1

g99

May 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi MSiBAT,

I have also sent my EOI on June7th. My NOC is 2174, score 373. So far I havent received any response.I guess may be I should give better & strong reasons 'why I want to immigrate to PEI' . Could you plz help me with that.I will be glad if I can get an opinion of yours. Thanks.

P.S I dont know how to click 'Good' under your name :) :)

aazeb423

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2017
Nomination.....
20-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
Friends i applied on 20th May-2016 with NOC 2232 but reply till today except one auto generated email of confirmation. any advise please?? :eek:

gappy31600

May 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-10-2016
As per PEI spreadsheet the last time PEI sent out an invitation was on 6th June. Anybody else received an invitation after that?

90skiddo

May 27, 2016
Manila
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I'd like to join this forum. I sent my EOI on June 8 and received my ITA today. It was 20 days of waiting. :)