+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEI PNP EOI Notification

tdewan2007

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hello Friends,

I am glad to have received a notification for my EOI from PEI. This came as a surprise to me since I was in the pool from last year and nothing happened. I had to re create my EE profile and resent my EOI to PEI. I had a weird experience here, I did not receive any automated response from PEI after sending EOI for the first time that was on December 9th. So I reset again on December 15th, but it made no difference. I gave up hopes.

I got a notification from PEI on 21st December 1AM IST as below, which I reckon will be 20th December Canada time.

The Province would like to invite you to submit a formal application. The application will enable us to evaluate if you would be a suitable candidate for our program.

You will have 7 days to provide your full application along with a $300 CAD fee. Your file number is XXXX. Please e-mail to expressentry@gov.pe.ca all requested forms and documents and courier your fee to our office. The PEI PNP accepts a bank draft, certified cheque or money order made payable to Island Investment Development Inc. (IIDI).

To submit your fee, please courier to the Office of Immigration:

Office of Immigration
94 Euston Street,
2nd Floor PO Box 1176
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island Canada C1A 7M8

This does not guarantee a nomination. All program requirements will have to be met at that time.

My concern here is that they have asked me to submit the application within 7 days and since Christmas is around the corner, its a holiday season as well, I am unable to get hold of the HR to get my reference letter, as well as my manager who's on leave. My bank in India isn't functional from Saturday until Monday (23, 24, 25) So I can get my proof of funds and bank statement only on Tuesday i.e 27th.

Will they consider the weekend and Christmas Day, Boxing Day as part of the 7 days deadline for me to submit the application along with the fee? I have already dropped an email to PEI regarding this query but I did not receive a response so I checked the working hours of PEI government and they were actually off yesterday and they will be back only on 27 December i.e Wednesday.

Also, I need to know if I can send the fee via Western Union Money Transfer since they are working today but my visa consultant is not sure on that part. Can anyone let me know if Western Union can be used for sending the fee?

I have all other documents ready with me except reference letter, and proof of funds which I have to wait until Tuesday, then courier the fee if I have to do only from my bank or else if WU is acceptable, I can do it today itself.

Please help and share your inputs and experiences.
Your score please
Thank you in advance.

CheesyTee

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hi guys. I recently submitted my EOI for PEI (Express Entry). My EE CRS score is 368 and score for PEI EOI is 55, is there any luck getting ITA for that score?

Last edited:

abhisaran.k

Nov 4, 2017
Hi Guys,

My CRS score is 429
NOC 2174
PEI EOI score 72
applied on 2nd March 2019.

My profile shows the File number column - (Blank) empty.
how long does it take to get the File number after submitting the applicaiton.

M Shah

Oct 12, 2018
Posting an update about the change in the process on how PEI is accepting the EOI's. WEF 25th January 2018, PEI is NO MORE accepting EOI's via emails like they used to before. You will have to create a profile on PEI's website and fill in all the information that is mandatory.

Please refer to the below link for more details.

https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/en/information/office-immigration/skilled-workers-outside-canada

PS: It was not mandatory for me to create a profile for PEI since I received a nomination prior to these changes which came into effect :)
please tell me is it easy to fill EOI by self..

M Shah

Oct 12, 2018
hi
Hi all, congratulations to all who received and will receive ITA... I just submitted my EOI to PEI yesterday, got 77 out of 100. I have no relatives or Job Offer from PEI. Would you know if they are also giving chances to Administrative jobs? My NOC 1241. Thank you :)
please tell me what to have fill in EOI to PEI.. U submitted ur self or through consultant?.. please reply as soon as possible..

engg.anu86

Oct 1, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2141, 7311
Hello,

As per the information provided by you below. I too have applied for PEI PNP program under express entry category.

After submission of EOI, I did not got the file number. It has been 5 days as of now but still no progress. My worry is whether they have looked on the profile or not? I too want to immigrate PEI and have applied for the same.

Kindly revert me on urgent basis.

Thank you.

Hello Friends,

I am glad to have received a notification for my EOI from PEI. This came as a surprise to me since I was in the pool from last year and nothing happened. I had to re create my EE profile and resent my EOI to PEI. I had a weird experience here, I did not receive any automated response from PEI after sending EOI for the first time that was on December 9th. So I reset again on December 15th, but it made no difference. I gave up hopes.

I got a notification from PEI on 21st December 1AM IST as below, which I reckon will be 20th December Canada time.

The Province would like to invite you to submit a formal application. The application will enable us to evaluate if you would be a suitable candidate for our program.

You will have 7 days to provide your full application along with a $300 CAD fee. Your file number is XXXX. Please e-mail to expressentry@gov.pe.ca all requested forms and documents and courier your fee to our office. The PEI PNP accepts a bank draft, certified cheque or money order made payable to Island Investment Development Inc. (IIDI).

Office of Immigration
94 Euston Street,
2nd Floor PO Box 1176

This does not guarantee a nomination. All program requirements will have to be met at that time.

My concern here is that they have asked me to submit the application within 7 days and since Christmas is around the corner, its a holiday season as well, I am unable to get hold of the HR to get my reference letter, as well as my manager who's on leave. My bank in India isn't functional from Saturday until Monday (23, 24, 25) So I can get my proof of funds and bank statement only on Tuesday i.e 27th.

Will they consider the weekend and Christmas Day, Boxing Day as part of the 7 days deadline for me to submit the application along with the fee? I have already dropped an email to PEI regarding this query but I did not receive a response so I checked the working hours of PEI government and they were actually off yesterday and they will be back only on 27 December i.e Wednesday.

Also, I need to know if I can send the fee via Western Union Money Transfer since they are working today but my visa consultant is not sure on that part. Can anyone let me know if Western Union can be used for sending the fee?

I have all other documents ready with me except reference letter, and proof of funds which I have to wait until Tuesday, then courier the fee if I have to do only from my bank or else if WU is acceptable, I can do it today itself.

Thank you in advance.

mrphillipz

Sep 30, 2015
Hello Friends,

Office of Immigration
94 Euston Street,
2nd Floor PO Box 1176

Thank you in advance.

Did you have a job offer , or connection to pei?

Bishi john

Mar 19, 2020

Nimish27

Aug 14, 2020
Hi Guys,

My CRS score is 429
NOC 2174
PEI EOI score 72
applied on 2nd March 2019.

My profile shows the File number column - (Blank) empty.
how long does it take to get the File number after submitting the applicaiton.
Hello, do we get a file number or it remains empty until we receive eoi from PEI ?