PEI PNP 2018

abhi96

Aug 21, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
Hi..

My points for PEI PNP are 55.

I am interested to know if there was any cut-off (not officially) for PNP in previous draws taken place ? E.g 60, 65 etc. I saw lot of people having 60+.

My NOC is 1256: Statistical officers and related research support occupations. This NOC is not that common among the applicants. I observed lots of guys having IT NOC's.

I would like to know what would be my chances considering the current applicant pool for upcoming draws considering my NOC code, because it is little bit rare ?

Please guide me. Thanks in advance.

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Hi guys, who among you have received NOI from PEI last August 15, 2019.. kindly share your NOC, EOI score and CRS...just want to know my chances to receive invitation..

I'm NOC 3012 (nurse)
CRS 385,
EOI score 70..

Thank you..

pfb82

Sep 9, 2019
i trying to apply in PEI PNP in their online website, however, i cant seem to get the email verification.. has anyone experienced the same problem? i computed my score to be 72. noc 6235

Nov 15, 2018
We didn't get selected in the latest draw as well in September. Trying to improve our score so that we can have better chances in the upcoming draws.
If anyone with NOC: 3012 and received ITA, please share your details. It will be very helpful.

DMENAX

Mar 4, 2014
Hi guys,
I need your help. Im confused and i just want to make sure i am doing the right thing . I received an email from pei asking me to have my funds available to meet the EE FSW criteria which is cad23,500 for family of 4 and she forwarded a site about funds. Question is are they asking for,proof of funds or they want me to provide a bank draft/managers check? Because i already included the proof of funds in my first submission. They only give me 10 days to provide this information.

Thankmyou
How did this go? I am sure they missed your original proof of fund evidence or the amount on it was not enough.

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
It is impossible in my opinion to get invitation from PEI if you do not have connections to PEI.

I have my profile with them with 70 points and before they published points of selected applicants and I remember there were selected applicants with some 30-40 points and it was mentioned that all had connections to the province.

So it is either job offer or connection, since they do not have a minimum points requirements.

kartsuch

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Chennai
How to get the foreign qualification verified ? Any guidance please. Currently I have 67 points with no connection or a job offer in PEI, I want to claim some points for this.

kartsuch

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Chennai
So, what do you need then?
But anyway you cannot get nomination from PEI without either job offer or conenction to the province, no matter how many points you have.
I am looking for this -

Foreign qualification verified with the regulated body in PEI. This is not an ECA. But you are right, unless I have a connect nor an offer. I will never step foot. I am losing hope, I guess my dream of landing there will never happen

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
I am looking for this -

Foreign qualification verified with the regulated body in PEI. This is not an ECA. But you are right, unless I have a connect nor an offer. I will never step foot. I am losing hope, I guess my dream of landing there will never happen
Just try Saskatchewan PNP. There are more than 200 occupations eligible for application and no connection to the province or job offer is needed.

kartsuch

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Chennai
Just try Saskatchewan PNP. There are more than 200 occupations eligible for application and no connection to the province or job offer is needed.
I am unfortunately not eligible for that too. My bachelors is not related to field of computers. They need professionals with computer studies. I am a mechanical engineer and Software engineer by profession (life sucks right now)