+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEI PNP 2018

saurabhd1

Aug 8, 2018
I don't know anything about pei score I just checked online and assessed myself..no job offer,,no relatives..do you know if I still need to create an EOI acct? I already accepted their letter in my EE profile and sent them an email but no reply, no instructions..as in nothing.
Just open the EOI account and wait for draw

Sabahat

Oct 14, 2018
EE with 339 crs. then applied for PEI pnp. Noc class B 7315. No job offer
Congrats! When did u receive ITA, i mean right after 18th October ( scheduled date for PEI draw) or later after 2 days, coz we are hoping to recieve ITA. As my husband received Nomination letter from PEI in September through EE profile ( EE score 326 , NOC 2133, electronics engineer)

saurabhd1

Aug 8, 2018
Congrats! When did u receive ITA, i mean right after 18th October ( scheduled date for PEI draw) or later after 2 days, coz we are hoping to recieve ITA. As my husband received Nomination letter from PEI in September through EE profile ( EE score 326 , NOC 2133, electronics engineer)
Have it husband created EOI account??
Coz after that only you will recieve ITA

saurabhd1

Aug 8, 2018
Is there anyone who received ITA , and nominated in September through EE profile.
LOI is nothing but to intimation that you need to open account in pei PNP website. And after that they will take out draw and if I got selected they will ask you to send it documents and fees. After that they will nominate you for PR and after that you will get ITA

nimisha

Jun 4, 2009
Hello everyone
For those who received ITA from PEI during the recent draws, kindly share the details of your NOC code, PEI score,CRS score and if or not you had a connection or job offer. Also please do mention how long it took to receive the invitation.It would add hope to the many who are still waiting. Thanks in advance

Reactions: Wedding Crasher