04-09-2019
Hello

Add me to the group +91- 9909957148

Regards

AJ2186

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
United Kingdom
I am also planning to apply to PEI PNP but i don't have any job offer or relatives there.
Generally they issue NOI to those who have job offer. so chances are very slim but want to try my luck.

my CRS score is 351
EE profile created on 23rd Feb 2018

All the best :)
Wrong..a job offer is an optional thing. Yes, you can get a higher score if you have a job or a job offer or a close family member....but sometimes you can get an invitation without any of what I mentioned. Don't worry

Reactions: Zen_1987

AJ2186

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
United Kingdom
Sorry brother, PEI requires job offer. but, you can submit expression of interest without job offer, but chances are less. generally, they give priority to those who have job offer.
check here for more information.

All the best :)
Again...wrong! Although I agree that a job offer will give you 5 points extra but...there are other internal PEI factors that plays a role beyond ''close family members'' and a ''job offer''. You don't know what PEI is looking for

AJ2186

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
United Kingdom

Zen_1987

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Navsari
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Again...wrong! Although I agree that a job offer will give you 5 points extra but...there are other internal PEI factors that plays a role beyond ''close family members'' and a ''job offer''. You don't know what PEI is looking for
Hi AJ,

I know everyone can apply to PEI without job offer or having relatives there. i just tried to say that chances are less and that i can say from the previous nominations which PEI issued. and also on the PEI official website, they have mentioned that "Priority will be given to applicants that are living and working in PEI."

Of course, it costs not a single penny to submit expression of interest, i think candidates with low CRS score including me ( mine is 351 :( ) , should try luck with the PEI.

AJ2186

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
United Kingdom
Hi AJ,

I know everyone can apply to PEI without job offer or having relatives there. i just tried to say that chances are less and that i can say from the previous nominations which PEI issued. and also on the PEI official website, they have mentioned that "Priority will be given to applicants that are living and working in PEI."

Of course, it costs not a single penny to submit expression of interest, i think candidates with low CRS score including me ( mine is 351 :( ) , should try luck with the PEI.
Hey Zen

But if we think about it...PEI is not a place people go there or find a job opportunity there....so the amount of people studying in PEI university (which is an ok uni) or working are very few. The rest of them are already permanent residents or Canadian citizens...also, the expression of interest express entry opened in January 2018...which means PEI really wants immigrants from outside (no family and no job offer)....This means we have a chance to go there...so there is hope and its a matter of time before you get nominated :)

If you don't mind me asking....whats your PEI points score out of 100?

Zen_1987

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Navsari
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hey Zen

But if we think about it...PEI is not a place people go there or find a job opportunity there....so the amount of people studying in PEI university (which is an ok uni) or working are very few. The rest of them are already permanent residents or Canadian citizens...also, the expression of interest express entry opened in January 2018...which means PEI really wants immigrants from outside (no family and no job offer)....This means we have a chance to go there...so there is hope and its a matter of time before you get nominated :)

If you don't mind me asking....whats your PEI points score out of 100?
Hi AJ,

That's a good info.

actually i don't know where to calculate points for PEI. If you have it, please share it.

Thanks
Zen

AJ2186

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
United Kingdom
Hi AJ,

I got 65 points.
Yeah me too. I got 65.

There is no minimum points but based on other forum threads, I noticed most people got between 55 to 65. very few people got between 70 to 77. I did not see anyone got between 80 to 99.

Remember, PEI invited 58 individuals on February 15...and 72 people on March 15. So now, it will increase. The next draw is on April 19...so hopefully we will be invited

AJ2186

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
United Kingdom
Thanks AJ for sharing.

I got 57 total. what are my chances?
I thought you got 65. Anyway, 57 is not a low score for someone who is coming from outside to PEIsland. In my opinion, I think PEI government knows that when they opened the express entry nominal program on January 2018, they knew they will see scores in 50's and 60's which means they will definitely take some from these score ranges...which means you still have a chance.

My advice...apply as soon as possible and reserve a place for yourself in the nomination pool for PEI so you can be selected early...because later months might be full of potential people who score high....so do it now and dont delay things anymore.

Here is a link for the next draw rounds for PEI nomination dates:
https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/sites/default/files/publications/pei_eoi_anticipated_draw_schedule.pdf

Zen_1987

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Navsari
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I thought you got 65. Anyway, 57 is not a low score for someone who is coming from outside to PEIsland. In my opinion, I think PEI government knows that when they opened the express entry nominal program on January 2018, they knew they will see scores in 50's and 60's which means they will definitely take some from these score ranges...which means you still have a chance.

My advice...apply as soon as possible and reserve a place for yourself in the nomination pool for PEI so you can be selected early...because later months might be full of potential people who score high....so do it now and dont delay things anymore.

Here is a link for the next draw rounds for PEI nomination dates:
https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/sites/default/files/publications/pei_eoi_anticipated_draw_schedule.pdf
Thanks AJ for such useful information.
Appreciate it. :)

Reactions: AJ2186