+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pearson Airport Service Canada Weekend Hours?

shankster87

Nov 16, 2015
Can someone please tell me the hours of operation for the Service Canada counter (kiosk/booth) at Pearson International? I see a couple posts on the forum that indicate the they are closed on the weekends but nothing definitive. I will be landing on a weekend and I am trying to see if I can get my SIN while I am in the airport. I called Pearson and the lady that answered said there isn't even a Service Canada counter in the airport. I am just gonna assume she was not informed enough.

Anyone? Thanks!

deepax

Jan 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 05-04-2016 SA:02-05-2016
File Transfer...
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
18-02-2016
Did landing at Pearson terminal 3 about 10 days ago and they said SC office was closed for renovations.

Nartus

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
Does anybody knows wha are the hours of operation for the Service Canada counter (kiosk/booth) at Pearson International during weekdays?

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
I landed on a saturday morning around 6:30 AM, couldn't get SIN as they don't seem to work in weekends.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
I landed on a saturday morning around 6:30 AM, couldn't get SIN as they don't seem to work in weekends.
Possibly a bit optimistic they would be open at 0630 and a weekend. I have no info on this but my guess they would be open business hours Mon/Friday but expect eventually someone will share their weekend experience.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Possibly a bit optimistic they would be open at 0630 and a weekend. I have no info on this but my guess they would be open business hours Mon/Friday but expect eventually someone will share their weekend experience.
1. Monday to Fridays

javisam376

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
I arrived on a Sundary around 4pm and it was closed. I went to a Service Canada office the next day and the whole thing was done in less than 30 minutes. I arrived around 8:30 and there were only 2 persons waiting ahead of me, when I left there were around 10 persons in line, so if you find the kiosk at Pearson closed I recommend to go as early as possible to a Service Canada office to avoid wasting time.

here2stay86

Jun 25, 2018
Appreciate on adding your stories. Spouse and myself are planning to travel on 25th Jan. or 26th Jan. 2019 from St. Louis to Toronto Pearson. As we do not have enough vacation period, we are planning to take evening flight on 25th Jan(Friday). which reaches Toronto at 9 pm. After landing, for Immigration we might take 2 hours to clear all the formalities. Is there a Canada Service Center at airport to apply for SIN, if we apply at 11.15 pm or so? The second option would be to reach on 26th Jan. (Saturday) morning at 9 am and work on all the formalities. For this option too, will the Canada Service Center at airport be open? Please let us know, so that we could add our experience too. Also we are planning for soft landing, as we would take our return flights on 27th Jan.(Sunday).

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Appreciate on adding your stories. Spouse and myself are planning to travel on 25th Jan. or 26th Jan. 2019 from St. Louis to Toronto Pearson. As we do not have enough vacation period, we are planning to take evening flight on 25th Jan(Friday). which reaches Toronto at 9 pm. After landing, for Immigration we might take 2 hours to clear all the formalities. Is there a Canada Service Center at airport to apply for SIN, if we apply at 11.15 pm or so? The second option would be to reach on 26th Jan. (Saturday) morning at 9 am and work on all the formalities. For this option too, will the Canada Service Center at airport be open? Please let us know, so that we could add our experience too. Also we are planning for soft landing, as we would take our return flights on 27th Jan.(Sunday).
1. Service Canada at Pearson is only open monday to friday.

Reactions: Samoinp

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
It is not a big deal if you don't apply for a SIN at soft landing. Eventually, once you move you can walk-in and get one within half an hour. The process is just to meet, provide docs and get one unlike SSN in US which gets mailed.