+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC Question

M.Gouda

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Ok am egyptian living abroad,i went to egypt,issued the egyptian pcc and left,is that ok?
Wolvrine, I have the same issue, what did u do plz?

I currently study in Canada and got ITA... Now I dont have a PCC... I have the option to go for a vacation (about 1 month) to Egypt and get PCC there (which I like).

Is this fine? ppl are saying some ppl got rejected as PCC issued before leaving the country!!!

Appreciated...

M.Gouda

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Folks,

I currently study in Canada and got ITA... Now I dont have a PCC... I have the option to go for a vacation (about 1 month) to Egypt and get PCC there (which I like).

Is this fine? ppl are saying some ppl got rejected as PCC issued before leaving the country!!!

Appreciated...

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
Folks,

Appreciated...

Read the reasons of Rejection Page. Except for country of Residence all PCC should be dated after the last visit or else rejected.
If you get PCC today and you leave the country the same day is also fine.(Debatable).

Reactions: M.Gouda

M.Gouda

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Folks,
Read the reasons of Rejection Page. Except for country of Residence all PCC should be dated after the last visit or else rejected.
If you get PCC today and you leave the country the same day is also fine.(Debatable).
Dear Mr. BreakingBad,

You broke my heart so bad :'D.. Now I cant go see family...

Thanks for the quick response though... I would also be very appreciative if some more ppl confirm as I know one person who previously went on a vacation to get PCC...