+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC - Pakistan

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
Just wanted to know, if my permanent address has been the same and I lived in a hostel on campus for my undergrad would I still need a separate PCC ?
I think you have been spaming enough threads with the same question. In my opinion, since your undergrad study details will show up on the form, you will have to submit a PCC for that duration also. However if your hostel and your permanent address are within the same city then it might be okay.
Its very difficult to provide good advise with so little information.

mr.zombie

Star Member
May 24, 2017
There is no centralized PCC in Pakistan yet to cover all districts. PCC issued by local police station of the district. You might need to get individually. If you have multiple addresses within same district then you can get consolidated PCC.

Please note that dates should match with the address history you have provided to CIC.
what will be the format of the date? On my pcc only year is mentioned not a full date

will this be ok?

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Just wanted to know, if my permanent address has been the same and I lived in a hostel on campus for my undergrad would I still need a separate PCC ?
If you are mentioning that address in your personal history then yes. If you are not mentioning that hostel address then don't. Because they cross check with your personal history.

Reactions: salikgilani

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
what will be the format of the date? On my pcc only year is mentioned not a full date

will this be ok?
Well I had full date on my PCC.
I had two different addresses within same district and I get two PCCs for each address just on a safe side.

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
If you are mentioning that address in your personal history then yes. If you are not mentioning that hostel address then don't. Because they cross check with your personal history.
Thank you. I had to ask the same question multiple times but you finally gave me a satisfactory answer based on what they cross check it with. Hostel address is not mentioned anywhere. Just mention my uni in personal history of the last 10 years and city where activity took place.

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Thank you. I had to ask the same question multiple times but you finally gave me a satisfactory answer based on what they cross check it with. Hostel address is not mentioned anywhere. Just mention my uni in personal history of the last 10 years and city where activity took place.
If the University in your city Then it is fine if you are not mentioning but if its in the different city then unfortunately you need to write the address of the hostel because there might be suspicion as if its in the different city then its highly unlikely you commute within two cities every day.

For Example if you live in Hyderabad and university in Karachi then you have to write hostel address. But if you live in Karachi and university in Karachi then no need to mention.

Reactions: salikgilani

W.Naeem

May 18, 2017
If the University in your city Then it is fine if you are not mentioning but if its in the different city then unfortunately you need to write the address of the hostel because there might be suspicion as if its in the different city then its highly unlikely you commute within two cities every day.

For Example if you live in Hyderabad and university in Karachi then you have to write hostel address. But if you live in Karachi and university in Karachi then no need to mention.
Hi,
I've similar problem. My university was in Islamabad where as my permanent address is Lahore. My current address remained UAE though out the entire bachelors even now. My problem is I've travelled to both the cities. Sometimes I would fly to Lahore, then take a bus to Islamabad. Other times I would fly directly to Islamabad. I lived on campus in Islamabad. Do I need to provide PCC from Islamabad aswell ?
I've heard in Pakistan they want us to prove if we stayed in that particular city or not from cnic. But my cnic didn't change. It remained UAE and Lahore through out.

Kindly help.

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Dear all: In my PCC there are no dates mentioned. Instead it is mentioned that no criminal record exists to date. I have lived in peshawar since 18, but on multiple addresses. The PCC mentions only the recent address and the permanent address (another district). Could my PCC be problematic?

umairm3

Sep 21, 2014
Did you get replyour. I am in similar situation
Hi,

I am also in the process of applying for PCC. I am living abroad since 3 years now, although I have been visiting Pakistan on a regular basis. My question is, do I mention my period of stay in Pakistan as continuous e.g. D.O.B. to present, or should I omit the time I stayed abroad and include my visits to Pakistan as separate items in address history of PCC? If I do the former, there would be an overlap in address history between my Pakistan's PCC and PCC for country of current residence. However, I assume that it is not necessarily a bad thing in context of PCC.

Thanks

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
When I turned 18 (October 2004) I was living in Canada on study permit.. I came back to Pakistan in May 2005 for 4 months vacation and then returned to Canada again for 3 months before moving back to Pakistan permanently in December 2005.

Now, I understand RCMP from Canada is not required unless cic asks for it so I'm not getting one upfront... about PCC from Pakistan, should it cover period from 18th birthday (Oct 2004 to date) or skip out period i was in canada? I don't want to mention from October and risk them assuming im misrepresenting myself... :/ I'm also afraid if I don't cover from 18th birthday they might refuse application...

Oct 28, 2017
People on this community have a dispute on some of the facts as regards to getting a PCC from Pakistan. also CIC website makes it slightly more confusing. The website says you need to have one PCC from the country where you have lived more than 6 months. Unfortunately, Pakistan's PCC is not a global one meaning it does not cover the whole country rather it is city wise. I lived in the same city since my 18th birthday but I changed my address during this time, so I did get PCC from police stations covering the sectors. My wife on the other hand lived in two cities. I got 2 PCCs for her. Pakistan's PCC procedure is different from other countries. You might get replies from people who applied from India. Indian PCC covers the country not ours.
So PCC in my city is made in the following format:

'ABC resident of (house address). He/She has resided on the given address from may 2001 to june 2015.
There is nothing adverse against him/her on the record.'

Now I have moved from country of origin to country of residence in june 2015. After which I made 2 trips to country of origin in 2016 for 2 to 4 weeks max. Got the PCC made last week in Oct 2017. Do I need to get PCC made for the two trips back home as well? because PCC mentioned me living on the residence address till 2015. But it was obtained last week. Please advise!

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
So PCC in my city is made in the following format:

'ABC resident of (house address). He/She has resided on the given address from may 2001 to june 2015.
There is nothing adverse against him/her on the record.'

Now I have moved from country of origin to country of residence in june 2015. After which I made 2 trips to country of origin in 2016 for 2 to 4 weeks max. Got the PCC made last week in Oct 2017. Do I need to get PCC made for the two trips back home as well? because PCC mentioned me living on the residence address till 2015. But it was obtained last week. Please advise!
Your PCC must cover your last exit from Pakistan. You will certainly get a rejection if you don't get a new PCC that covers up to the last date of exit. Or, why don't you get a PCC now (2017) and have them cover from 18th birthday to date? Anyhow The time period mentioned on PCC must cover your last exit for sure.

Good luck.

Oct 28, 2017
Your PCC must cover your last exit from Pakistan. You will certainly get a rejection if you don't get a new PCC that covers up to the last date of exit. Or, why don't you get a PCC now (2017) and have them cover from 18th birthday to date? Anyhow The time period mentioned on PCC must cover your last exit for sure.

Good luck.
The problem is that if I get one made from 18th birthday to now it will be written that he/she is residing in the address from 18th birthday till now. But I am not. I am living in another country now.

omicrondelta

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-07-2017
AOR Received.
10-10-2017
I received an ITA on July 12th, and submitted my e-AOR on Oct. 10th. On Oct 25th I received a decline mentioning that my Police certificate from my home country does not cover the complete period of stay as I mentioned in my travel/address history.

I left my country in August 2009, and my PCC was up till January 2009. My question is, if I apply again for PCC should it cover the period up till August 2009. Or should it also cover the period I visited my home country for 10-15 days, twice in last 8 years, i.e. Nov. 15th till Nov. 30th in 2009 and Jan. 2nd - Jan 20 in 2013.
I could not find the answer online, so any suggestions with link to info. resources shall be welcomed.

Also, can I use the same Medical I had for my canceled application. It was done in September 2017 and will it be valid for November ITA?
Thank you very much.