+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC - Pakistan

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
I received an ITA on July 12th, and submitted my e-AOR on Oct. 10th. On Oct 25th I received a decline mentioning that my Police certificate from my home country does not cover the complete period of stay as I mentioned in my travel/address history.

I left my country in August 2009, and my PCC was up till January 2009. My question is, if I apply again for PCC should it cover the period up till August 2009. Or should it also cover the period I visited my home country for 10-15 days, twice in last 8 years, i.e. Nov. 15th till Nov. 30th in 2009 and Jan. 2nd - Jan 20 in 2013.
I could not find the answer online, so any suggestions with link to info. resources shall be welcomed.

Also, can I use the same Medical I had for my canceled application. It was done in September 2017 and will it be valid for November ITA?
Thank you very much.
Your PCC must cover your last exit from your home country, even if you visit for a day it should be covered. That is the most common reason for rejection. Yes, you should use same medical. Get new PCC aSap including your last exit date in period covered and submit e-APR again with same medical. Best of luck.

Reactions: omicrondelta

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
The problem is that if I get one made from 18th birthday to now it will be written that he/she is residing in the address from 18th birthday till now. But I am not. I am living in another country now.
Yes, that is the template police here uses but I guess it shouldn't matter to cic as long as the days are covered. You can explain in LOE that in order to cover your entire time spent in your home country this was the only way because police wouldn't write multiple time periods on PCC. It should work, better than not including your last exit which is sure to get a rejection. For myself, I have lived at 3 addresses within Karachi since 18th birthday, first they issued a PCC covering whole period but only mentioned one address, after requests they agreed to put two addresses and still didn't add one address,which conflicts with my personal history but i have submitted it anyway as at least it covers the requires period.

Good luck.

khan100001

Dec 25, 2017
Hello guys, need help on following queries with regards to PCC from Pakistan.
  • Is there a specific format which is required for PCC. I have seen many sample PCC's from Pakistan. Some PCC mention dates which one has lived in a particular address, where some does not. Please advise if mentioning dates is important or if I just get a PCC stating that I have lived in this particular address 'since birth or so an so date till to date' would be ok.
  • My last ten year address history shows my current address in Pakistan (which is in Rawalpindi, Pakistan) and does not show my permanent address (which is in azad kashmir, Pakistan). I am actually in UAE since 2008 but to cover last ten years I had to write my last address in Pakistan. In fact, as a matter of fact, I have never actually lived at my permanent address in my entire life except visiting it frequently during holidays. My family is living in 'Rawalpindi, Pakistan' since 1993 or 1994 on same address (my age then was around 13 or 14 years). We never changed our address since then. I am confused if 'PCC' only from 'permanent address in Azad Kashmir' would suffice or should i get one from 'Rawalpindi' as well. Please advise?
  • Lastly, if I do get PCC from both places wouldn't that be contradicting as both PCC's might reflect that I am living at these respective locations simultaneously?
Thanks in advance for your kind responses!

im.ran

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Hi Guys,

For PCC from Karachi, Pakistan; I have stayed in same district but 03 different addresses in last 10 years (as shown in address history).

So, which address should be on PCC. My CNIC shows only 1st address in this district not the other two and police normally tend to use the address mentioned in CNIC.

How to make PCC in this scenario ?

One PCC with CNIC address saying birth to date timeline or 03 PCCs for these 03 different addresses ?

Thanks in advance.

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Hi Guys,

For PCC from Karachi, Pakistan; I have stayed in same district but 03 different addresses in last 10 years (as shown in address history).

So, which address should be on PCC. My CNIC shows only 1st address in this district not the other two and police normally tend to use the address mentioned in CNIC.

How to make PCC in this scenario ?

One PCC with CNIC address saying birth to date timeline or 03 PCCs for these 03 different addresses ?

Thanks in advance.
if the district is same then all addresses will be mentioned in the form that u fill while providing information to ur recent SSP office...i suggest going to ur town police office and tell them the whole story..that all addresses have to be mentioned in PCC

im.ran

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
if the district is same then all addresses will be mentioned in the form that u fill while providing information to ur recent SSP office...i suggest going to ur town police office and tell them the whole story..that all addresses have to be mentioned in PCC
Hi

Thanks for the response.

Actually, I am not in Pakistan; working outside.

I want to be clear what should be mentioned on the PCC; so, that my father had to go for it one shot and not go again and again.

From your response, I interpret that we need to mention all 03 addresses.

Further, I have made a visit to Pakistan in 2017 after leaving for employment purposes in 2016.

so, the date on last address should be until I last exit from Pakistan i.e. my last visit of 2017.

Is my understanding correct ?

Many thanks.

AhmedM2018

Jan 10, 2018
Hi,

I am non Pakistani and I lived in Pakistan earlier, is there a way to get the PCC from Pakistan through private companies? The way of getting it through the Pakistani High Commission in my country is taking a long time.

ayazashraf

Feb 8, 2018
Kindly help me with the PCC PAkistan start and end dates I lived in PAkistan from 1995 to 2013 then left for Dubai uptill now in Dubai.However I used to several times on vacations and my last exit from pakistan is 2016.Kindly suggest which end date to be mentioned 2013 or 2016

utom1987

Star Member
May 20, 2014
NOC Code......
Please clear my confusion

basically i had applied for PR in 2014 under previous program but applications got full and my application was returned. Also i had applied my PCC previously which i only submitted for RWP and didnt submit for my permanent residence i.e Gujrat as i didnt realize at that time. Now i found out that i have to provide PCC for permanent residence too. So canada has record for my PCC previously which was from 1988 till present . So i cant change that. I was 18 in 2005, so shall i go for overlapping dates for my permanent address PCC that is since birth till present as thats my village

Also can i write my present RWP address as since 1988 to present although i am in usa and i left pakistan in August 2015.
For my permanent address: can i write since birth to present as thats my village address.
I am not mentioning permanent address in my address history

A1554069

Star Member
May 2, 2018
What documents are required for PCC from Karachi clifton/dha police station?
My nikkah has been done and we have a marriage certificate. However as our cnic and passports are already valid, we haven't updated marital status. Is that ok?
Secondly, my husband is from Lahore (his permanent address as mentioned on cnic) but he is living and working in Karachi. He would need PCC from Lahore only?
Tia