+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC India

sagu

Jan 13, 2019
I filled present address as US address and permanent address as parents address. Even in my case the current address of parents was different than address on passport. Basically permanent address is where you would like the verification to be done in case it’s needed.
Hi,

I saw your post regarding pcc from india. I am in similar situation i am currently in japan and my parents current address and the address on my passport is different.
I want to know if any police verification was done at your parents place? And did they ask for any address proof?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi,

I saw your post regarding pcc from india. I am in similar situation i am currently in japan and my parents current address and the address on my passport is different.
I want to know if any police verification was done at your parents place? And did they ask for any address proof?
Yes
No

sagu

Jan 13, 2019
Thanks for the quick reply, so police verification was done but no address proof asked for permanent address ? Actually i do have my license on parents address but in my wife's case other than our marriage certificate she doesn't have any other doc with my parents address on it . Since they don't ask for any doc of permanent address so i suppose it should be safe to write my parents address as permanent address for both of us?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks for the quick reply, so police verification was done but no address proof asked for permanent address ? Actually i do have my license on parents address but in my wife's case other than our marriage certificate she doesn't have any other doc with my parents address on it . Since they don't ask for any doc of permanent address so i suppose it should be safe to write my parents address as permanent address for both of us?
If your wife’s passport has her old parents home address and they still live there use that address.

sagu

Jan 13, 2019
If your wife’s passport has her old parents home address and they still live there use that address.
Her passport is renewed few months back so her passport doesn't have my parents or her parents address on it. Though she has voter id on her parents address but currently they don't live there and it's on rent.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Her passport is renewed few months back so her passport doesn't have my parents or her parents address on it. Though she has voter id on her parents address but currently they don't live there and it's on rent.
Then just pick an address where you think police verification can be done. Not all cases are referred to India anyways. Her passport being issued recently May mean they already have pcc information on file. So it May not matter anyways.

sagu

Jan 13, 2019
Then just pick an address where you think police verification can be done. Not all cases are referred to India anyways. Her passport being issued recently May mean they already have pcc information on file. So it May not matter anyways.
ok thanks :)

Kankodo

Nov 4, 2019
Hello ,

I have a similar doubt. I am living in Canada right now . I am applying for pcc In India . In that, I wrote permanent address where my parents live which is same as my passport address. But underneath that, it is asking present address in the country of domicile so what address should I write in that? canada or India?
Any help will be really appreciated.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello ,

I have a similar doubt. I am living in Canada right now . I am applying for pcc In India . In that, I wrote permanent address where my parents live which is same as my passport address. But underneath that, it is asking present address in the country of domicile so what address should I write in that? canada or India?
Any help will be really appreciated.
Canada address

Kankodo

Nov 4, 2019
Canada address
Thank you very much for replying. Did you do the same thing? I am a bit confused. I heard domicile means where I have my permanent home right? So if I write Canada’s address where I am working currently then will it be ok?

thank you again.