+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC India

hemaketineni

Aug 20, 2018
HI,
Wanted to know if any body requested for PCC india from Chicago (recently). Had a question regarding the required documents about personal particular form. Please let me know

Thank you
Hema

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

hemaketineni

Aug 20, 2018
Should the present address be the USA address on the Personal particular form? And also there is a top section which has police verification period ? it is a mandatory field

akashsg

Sep 7, 2018
New Jersey
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes USA address. I don’t remember filling any duration field.

Hi ,
I will be applying for PCC at Chicago Consulate and in one of the other posts I read following and getting confused now -

Q 8(A) Permanent Address & Tel. No.along with Police Station

Your Indian Address with the Police Station name that caters to your Home Address location when you were residing there.

Q 8 (b) Present Residential Address & Tel. No, along with Police Station and residing since
You can either give your Parent’s/or your same 8(a) address.

Also on the Personal Particulars Form for Chicago Consulate their is a * symbol on Present Address column and at the bottom of the form they have mentioned (*) as - Address for Verification and hence I am thinking it has to be present Indian address where my parents stay(for my case different then my passport address).

Any inputs ?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi ,
I will be applying for PCC at Chicago Consulate and in one of the other posts I read following and getting confused now -

Q 8(A) Permanent Address & Tel. No.along with Police Station

Your Indian Address with the Police Station name that caters to your Home Address location when you were residing there.

Q 8 (b) Present Residential Address & Tel. No, along with Police Station and residing since
You can either give your Parent’s/or your same 8(a) address.

Also on the Personal Particulars Form for Chicago Consulate their is a * symbol on Present Address column and at the bottom of the form they have mentioned (*) as - Address for Verification and hence I am thinking it has to be present Indian address where my parents stay(for my case different then my passport address).

Any inputs ?
I filled present address as US address and permanent address as parents address. Even in my case the current address of parents was different than address on passport. Basically permanent address is where you would like the verification to be done in case it’s needed.

akashsg

Sep 7, 2018
New Jersey
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I filled present address as US address and permanent address as parents address. Even in my case the current address of parents was different than address on passport. Basically permanent address is where you would like the verification to be done in case it’s needed.
Okay thanks for clarification. Also did you fill your application at Chicago consulate ?

akashsg

Sep 7, 2018
New Jersey
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
No. It just says there is no adverse report against your name.
Okay cool. One last thing we need to submit - A letter indicating reason (s) and name of the country for which PCC is required to consulate. Could you please check if below mentioned format is ok or any changes required ?

Date – xxxx

Name -xxxx
Address – xxxxx

Subject: Requesting Police Clearance Certificate for Canada Immigration Process.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I kindly request you to provide me Police Clearance Certificate for myself for country of Canada, as I have to submit the mentioned document for Permanent Residence of Canada under Canada Express Entry program.

Sincerely,
Xxxx

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Okay cool. One last thing we need to submit - A letter indicating reason (s) and name of the country for which PCC is required to consulate. Could you please check if below mentioned format is ok or any changes required ?

Date – xxxx

Name -xxxx
Address – xxxxx

Subject: Requesting Police Clearance Certificate for Canada Immigration Process.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I kindly request you to provide me Police Clearance Certificate for myself for country of Canada, as I have to submit the mentioned document for Permanent Residence of Canada under Canada Express Entry program.

Sincerely,
Xxxx
This is perfect. Letter doesn’t matter anyways. If you don’t send this they will call you to know which country you need PCC for. But this is good and just send this.

Reactions: akashsg