+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC india from toronto or Brampton BLS

magicvinu

Aug 11, 2015
Hello Friend, I need to apply for PCC through BLS brampton.. Here are my queries -
1. Can i use any courier service (e.g. Canada Post) to submit my documents
2. Does the fees $44.40 includes return courier charges as well OR do I have to send prepared self-addressed envelop with other documents
3. Does any one has to physically present at the India address.
Kindly help as need to submit my documentation at earliest. Thank you.
do I have to send prepared self-addressed envelop with other documents
Yes! I sent return envelop along with other documents and got PCC. BLS will always insist to opt for their courier service (which is expensive).

magicvinu

Aug 11, 2015
Hello, Two weeks ago, I've sent my PCC documents along with paid return envelope and money order to BLS Brampton through Canada Post. Does anyone know if BLS Brampton accept it from Canada post or it just accept via Purolator?
Yes! I sent Canada post return envelop along with other documents and got PCC. BLS will always insist to opt for their courier service (which is expensive).

VIVAZ

Mar 13, 2021
Can anyone tell me what documents are asked by the police when they visit home for verification regarding PCC. Mine is a rented accommodation.

Mar 14, 2021
I too am in the same boat. My CAT no was generated in the last week, but there is no email yet from passport.admin mailbox. The status on portal shows "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate" since then. God knows when they'll send a email initiating the next set of actions.
Did you receive any update?

Mar 14, 2021
Guys any idea how many days it take to get passport admin email that PCC has been initiated. My CAT number got generated a week back but I still don't see the passport admin email and the status says "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate". As far I know we get email as soon as CAT file number gets generated.
Hey! Did you receive the email yet?

Mar 14, 2021
Hey guys! File number for my PCC application was generated on Mar.11 but haven't received the initiation of verification email. As far as I know, it usually take 2 days to receive the email once the file number is generated. Could someone please shed some light when shall I be expecting to receive the email?

Reactions: maxiie

raja12345

Sep 22, 2018
Hey guys! File number for my PCC application was generated on Mar.11 but haven't received the initiation of verification email. As far as I know, it usually take 2 days to receive the email once the file number is generated. Could someone please shed some light when shall I be expecting to receive the email?
i didn't get any email either but when i reached local police station they had the file.

Reactions: maxiie