+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC india from toronto or Brampton BLS

krishkrish

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
Hi,
I applied for PCC, I got an email "Initiation of Police Verification Request(s) for your PCC Application File (No. CATxxxxxxxxx) "

For police verification what documents my parents required to show as proof. Please let me know.

Reactions: maxiie

raja12345

Sep 22, 2018
Thanks, My Application status is updated as "Returned", does anybody know what it mean? why its returned .. please help
You might be missing some document or updated info incorrectly. If they don't get response for couple of weeks they will return

Tiwari1133

Mar 4, 2021
Hey guys please help me . I have to apply for my Pr .
I got my pcc saying that there is no adverse information against me which would render him ineligible for RESIDENCE PERMIT for CANADA. My lawyer saying it’s wrong pcc it should be immigration purpose . Please help .

Tiwari1133

Mar 4, 2021
But lawyer saying it’s wrong . It should be for immigration purpose . I’m stressing out now . I only have 20 days to submit this file and I received my pcc yesterday after a month

raja12345

Sep 22, 2018
If you ask me just submit with this.I don't think there is any issue with either. I have seen both being accepted.

XxxSakshi

Oct 10, 2019
please use the application Type - Passport Application.

I have send the courier via Purolator on Feb 22nd, reached on Feb 23rd at the front door at Brampton office (10 Gillingham Drive).
Today ( March 3rd) the status got updated to "Under process status". Able to check using the URL - https://www.blsindia-canada.com/trackapp.php (Applicatiion Type - Passport Application) , until today the status on entering the details it shows "No records Found".

But still, today's status on https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html : "PCC application form has been submitted."
Do you get any reply and same dates i submitted my file and march 02 processing at consulate general still no reply

shital23

Jan 5, 2021
Did local police visit .Can you let me know when did they visit. My status says police verification initiated but when i enquired at local polic they say the file cat***** is not found
Yes, they did, actually my family wasn't home that time so i asked them to go to police station for confirmation and they cleared it in the station itself

raja12345

Sep 22, 2018
Guys any idea how many days it take to get passport admin email that PCC has been initiated. My CAT number got generated a week back but I still don't see the passport admin email and the status says "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate". As far I know we get email as soon as CAT file number gets generated.

shital23

Jan 5, 2021
Guys any idea how many days it take to get passport admin email that PCC has been initiated. My CAT number got generated a week back but I still don't see the passport admin email and the status says "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate". As far I know we get email as soon as CAT file number gets generated.
see my timeline https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pcc-india-from-toronto-or-brampton-bls.685911/post-9104799

XxxSakshi

Oct 10, 2019
please use the application Type - Passport Application.

I have send the courier via Purolator on Feb 22nd, reached on Feb 23rd at the front door at Brampton office (10 Gillingham Drive).
Today ( March 3rd) the status got updated to "Under process status". Able to check using the URL - https://www.blsindia-canada.com/trackapp.php (Applicatiion Type - Passport Application) , until today the status on entering the details it shows "No records Found".

But still, today's status on https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html : "PCC application form has been submitted."
Did you receive updation after that? Since march 02 my status is processing at general consulate

Khalid81

Jan 16, 2020
I too am in the same boat. My CAT no was generated in the last week, but there is no email yet from passport.admin mailbox. The status on portal shows "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate" since then. God knows when they'll send a email initiating the next set of actions.

Aleti

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
I have received an email saying that the police verification is initiated on March 1st 2021, but when I contacted the police station they are saying that they have not received any verification request. Does anyone faced this kind of issue?