Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi,
I appreciate if someone can help me track my PCC application (India PP). I applied at BLS Brampton on Sep 8th and Police verification was done on Sep 14th.

When I check on below site, it says "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate."
https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/secure/loginAction

When I check here, it says "The status of the entered File Number is not available in the system".
I selected Application type: PAssport/PCC/IC/GEP and File#: my file number that starts with CAT (entered in lower case) and DoB.
https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/statusTracker/trackStatusForFileNoNew

Last edited:

sri_pri

Sep 16, 2020
Hi,
I appreciate if someone can help me track my PCC application (India PP). I applied at BLS Brampton on Sep 8th and Police verification was done on Sep 14th.

When I check on below site, it says "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate."
https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/secure/loginAction

When I check here, it says "The status of the entered File Number is not available in the system".
I selected Application type: PAssport/PCC/IC/GEP and File#: my file number that starts with CAT (entered in lower case) and DoB.
https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/statusTracker/trackStatusForFileNoNew
Hi Anchal, It is the same for me as well. Did you get any update in tracking your status

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi Anchal, It is the same for me as well. Did you get any update in tracking your status
Yes :). On Sep 24th, the status changed to "PCC Printed" on portal4. On Sep 25th, BLS showed "In transit from Consulate General", which in turn next day updated "Ready for collection". I picked it on Sep 26th from BLS Brampton. I had not opted the courier service.

Reactions: Gaurav.Projekt

sri_pri

Sep 16, 2020
Yes :). On Sep 24th, the status changed to "PCC Printed" on portal4. On Sep 25th, BLS showed "In transit from Consulate General", which in turn next day updated "Ready for collection". I picked it on Sep 26th from BLS Brampton. I had not opted the courier service.
That is good to hear...I am still not able to track it on portal1 and portal4 says under review at Indian embassy

Sep 30, 2020
My current status : PCC has been printed successfully on 13/08/2020.

And updated timeline:
June 29 - application sent to BLS Brampton Canada through Canada Post (along with Canada Post prepaid return envelope)
Jul 2 - delivered but not updated on BLS online tracking
Jul 15 - Received & acknowledged by BLS Canada and asked me to pay Purolator return envelope fee (didn't accept Canada Post return envelope)
Jul 16 - Forwarded to CGI and Status updated as "Processing at Consulate General" on BLS Canada status tracking
Jul 21 - Application received at PSK India and status updated as "
PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra" on PSK India site
Jul 23 - Email from passport admin "Initiation of Police Verification Request(s) for your PCC Application File (No. CATxxxxxxxxx)"
Jul 28 - Police verification done at local Police Dept. (Mumbai)
Aug 7 - Status changed to "PCC needs to be collected from RPO" on PSK India site
Aug 12 - Status changed to "PCC application has been granted on 12/08/2020. PCC will be dispatched to the current address of the applicant. The applicant would receive an SMS once the PCC is ready for dispatch." on PSK India site.
Aug 13 - Status changed to “Police Clearance Certificate has been printed successfully on 13/08/2020 and will be dispatched to your current address.”

Track your PCC status on BLS Canada site (Postal/Walk-in application/Passport) -
https://www.blsindia-canada.com/trackapp.php

PCC file number will be generated on PSK Indian embassy website where you have created your PCC application.
link -
https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html

Once you see your PCC file number which starts form "catxxxxxxxxxxx" (use lower case) you can track your status on PSK India site.
link -
https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/statusTracker/trackStatusInpNew
I contacted my local police station and local passport office and they have said that they have sent my cleared PCC to the PSK on last thursday. But I cannot track the same with my catxxxxxx****** from the PSK portal . It says that the application with the case number is not available . What shall I do now as I have very limited time on my hand to submit my PR

nilaap

Jun 14, 2019
I am about to submit my PCC request with the relevant documents at BLS Brampton. I would like to know if we need to provide copies of expired passports and stamps on the old passports as well or just the current passport alone will suffice. Anyone who had similar situation if you can tell me if you provided older passports and details would be helpful. Thanks in advance!

mohanca

Aug 3, 2020
Montreal
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-10-2020
AOR Received.
22-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
LANDED..........
07-02-2022
I am about to submit my PCC request with the relevant documents at BLS Brampton. I would like to know if we need to provide copies of expired passports and stamps on the old passports as well or just the current passport alone will suffice. Anyone who had similar situation if you can tell me if you provided older passports and details would be helpful. Thanks in advance!
Hi nilaap,

I provided copies of my old passport including all the pages with visas and stamps. It might feel weird to submit a bunch of papers (like a book size) just related to your passport, but it is the procedure. BLS will actually get back to you asking for the old passport copies if you don't submit. Even if they don't say anything after submission, your application might get stuck with the consulate. Better provide them with all the documents. Let BLS decide what to send to the consulate later. Hope this helps... Good luck :)

Reactions: maxiie

jas18kalra

Nov 5, 2020
Hello All,

I submitted my docs for PCC on 16th October to BLS Brampton by walk in. My application status is still Processing with the consulate. I have submitted the documents to the police in Udaipur, Rajasthan. Anyone applied around that time and has received any update from BLS?

Divtan

Nov 17, 2020
Hello Guys.
Need some help. In bls portal, my status of pcc application is PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate. But today I received an email saying that 'Initiation of Police verification request for Pcc'. The address that I gave for PCC is the one mentioned in my passport. However, my family does not live there anymore.
Want to know exactly what happens at this stage?

Thanks

Harry_Singh13

Nov 15, 2020
My submission date is just last week, so I think it will take time. For foreign passport holders..its definitely different procedure and more complicated to submit for PCC. Foreign passport holder does not register on PSK to get PCC instead they have to fill out paper application which can be submitted to BLS via postal or drop off. BLS do have my email as that is how they send me payment link etc. But I am just confuse how will consulate or PSK find my email if it is not listed on application. Oh well, we just have to wait and see.
Quick question, is everyone Application Reference Number same as what shows on BLS tracking site? I never created online account for PCC on PSK website as it is not required for foreign passport holder.

I can't track on PSK, I have Application Reference Number start with CANT from BLS.
hey dude,

Hope you have got your PCC. Just checking if you have submitted your original passport as well?

Thanks,

team13

Jan 13, 2020
Thanks for your detailed reply.

As address proof SIN letter/ T4 will also work as confirmed. I went through Purolator and they already picked up the application forms on Friday.
Hi Sam I know you said SIN letter will work. I’m in a different situation, my drivers license has older address (I recently to moved to new address and waiting for new card will be 4-5 weeks) so I wanna try to go to service Ontario and probably get a new SIN letter with current address to use it for occ address proof. Also do you know is their any other document I can use for proof of address apart from health card, drivers license (older address) and utilities bills, like general home rental agreement or maybe home internet bill? Thanks

sam2489

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hi Sam I know you said SIN letter will work. I’m in a different situation, my drivers license has older address (I recently to moved to new address and waiting for new card will be 4-5 weeks) so I wanna try to go to service Ontario and probably get a new SIN letter with current address to use it for occ address proof. Also do you know is their any other document I can use for proof of address apart from health card, drivers license (older address) and utilities bills, like general home rental agreement or maybe home internet bill? Thanks
you can use company T4, i used the same and got my PCC.

Dec 14, 2020
Hellow members i hope you are all well. Im Hamisi Ramadhani from Kenya, i got an application letter from canada but they need to be paid. The payment fee charges is for my offer letter. May i ask if it is Eligible or it is a Scam. Please help me to find out guys.
Thank you.