+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from USA

pierrekiprov

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Dear All,

Could someone help me with the PCC from USA? How do I make the payment of $18 to the FBI?
I got my fingerprint card and application form ready but I don't know how to make the payment by credit/debit card, any advice?

Thanks in advance

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Dear All,

Could someone help me with the PCC from USA? How do I make the payment of $18 to the FBI?
I got my fingerprint card and application form ready but I don't know how to make the payment by credit/debit card, any advice?

Thanks in advance
You mean you don't know what's the process?
Or you simply don't have a valid credit card that you can use?

pierrekiprov

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
You mean you don't know what's the process?
Or you simply don't have a valid credit card that you can use?
I do, but i dont know how the payment is made. Are they suppose to deduct it from my account ( by sending payment information form) or do I need to make the transaction online?

pierrekiprov

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
online transaction will work
But there are no bank details on their website. The only thing that they have is a payment form in which applicants must submit fill their credit card details and submit it along with the fingerprint card, which I assume means that they will make a deduction of the required amount afterwards.

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
But there are no bank details on their website. The only thing that they have is a payment form in which applicants must submit fill their credit card details and submit it along with the fingerprint card, which I assume means that they will make a deduction of the required amount afterwards.
You pay online after you complete an online form.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
I do, but i dont know how the payment is made. Are they suppose to deduct it from my account ( by sending payment information form) or do I need to make the transaction online?
Follow the link that @manihitesh0 sent you, and follow instructions.
Start by filling in your email to create an account. Follow steps, then you'll get to a stage where you enter credit card details for online payment.
The paper based form for credit card details shouldn't be used for online requests, as it's for paper based requests, which take months to complete.

pierrekiprov

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Okay perfect, but I was planning to request paper based form. Would it make any difference if my report is pdf and I send it to CIC like that?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Okay perfect, but I was planning to request paper based form. Would it make any difference if my report is pdf and I send it to CIC like that?
The document will be both pdf AND paper.
Once it's done, you'll get an email for the pdf, and then the paper document by mail later on.
You can of course submit the pdf with your PR application.

pierrekiprov

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
The document will be both pdf AND paper.
Once it's done, you'll get an email for the pdf, and then the paper document by mail later on.
You can of course submit the pdf with your PR application.
Perfect thanks. I was in the US for 4 months 2 years ago; however, since I have social security and a bank account, I would rather be prepared upon submitting my documents.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Perfect thanks. I was in the US for 4 months 2 years ago; however, since I have social security and a bank account, I would rather be prepared upon submitting my documents.
You're doing the right thing.
Many applicants were requested for a US PCC even if the stay was less than 6 months.
I personally submitted one upfront, as my stays amounted to 5 and a half months across 4 years.

pierrekiprov

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
So I just got my PCC from the FBI, which was issued very quickly. However, it says the following:

Your Identity History Summary Response is now available for review. You can review your response by accessing the secure link and PIN found in the original e-mail previously sent to you. This response is available for 90 days.

Does that mean that I might have to reapply for prints in 3 months if I haven't submitted any documents?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
So I just got my PCC from the FBI, which was issued very quickly. However, it says the following:

Your Identity History Summary Response is now available for review. You can review your response by accessing the secure link and PIN found in the original e-mail previously sent to you. This response is available for 90 days.

Does that mean that I might have to reapply for prints in 3 months if I haven't submitted any documents?
It means you can download your results for 90 days.

monty007

Jan 8, 2018

Hello
I just sent my fingerprint yesterday and I Appu for online so how much time it will take to get PCC