+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from Singapore

EE_User

Dec 30, 2015
Can anyone who has experience getting the PCC from Singapore during the application process please explain the process here?

I am an Indian National and has lived in Singpore for about 2 years and so I wanted to better understand the process, Thanks.

kurtrules

Star Member
May 6, 2016
The process is online now. Its called a COC - Certificate of Clearance.

How to apply:

1) Go here - http://www.police.gov.sg/e-services/apply/certificate-of-clearance
2) Select "Appeal by non-citizen to apply for a certificate of clearance"
3) Log in using your FIN
4) Follow instructions and file your appeal. You would need your passport and digital photo, and your ITA to be submitted as proof of why you need a COC.
5) Once the appeal is approved, go back to step 1 and select "Apply for certificate of clearance"
6) A simply acknowledgement from your end, payment of $55, and then submit.
7) Once approved, go back to step 1 and select "Book a fingerprinting appointment"
8 ) Select a time slot and submit
9) You will have to go the Police Cantonment Complex (Right above the Outram Park MRT) and provide your fingerprints, during the time slot you selected.
10) You will recieve the COC the same day, within a few minutes of providing your COC

Let me know if you are stuck anywhere. The entire process may take around 4-6 days or even more.

EE_User

Dec 30, 2015
Thanks for the reply, Appreciate it. I am living in Canada right now on a work permit and so I am not able to go to Singapore to get this. Can the fingerprinting be done from Canada ?

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP

How to apply:

3) Log in using your FIN
4) Follow instructions and file your appeal. You would need your passport and digital photo, and your ITA to be submitted as proof of why you need a COC.
5) Once the appeal is approved, go back to step 1 and select "Apply for certificate of clearance"
7) Once approved, go back to step 1 and select "Book a fingerprinting appointment"
9) You will have to go the Police Cantonment Complex (Right above the Outram Park MRT) and provide your fingerprints, during the time slot you selected.
10) You will recieve the COC the same day, within a few minutes of providing your COC

Let me know if you are stuck anywhere. The entire process may take around 4-6 days or even more.
Hi

Need your help to do appeal online for COC application.
In appeal application stage 2, I need to provide description of appeal peal.
Please guide what need to write in appeal peal details while doing appeal.

Thanks
Harshad

vishal_canada

Sep 8, 2022

How to apply:

3) Log in using your FIN

How to apply:

3) Log in using your FIN

hi bro , hope you can help
i am in india and pls tell how to fingerprints in india ?? reply asap