+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from SAUDI ARABIA

midnightfalcon

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
So should I wait for PCC request letter from CIC or begin the process from my end. Please advice

I would have to say its EE file number, or the UCI number if you have it.
If i'm not mistaken UCI number is only generated after AOR, or if you have applied visa for canada in the past (visit or student or whatever)

to add on to what the person in my group said about PCC, its as follows
"I got this letter from my embassy stamped by MOFA. Next I went to Criminal Evidence Dept of police and presented my docs - Embassy letter with MOFA stamp, residence permit, passport, photographs. They took my finger prints and issued PCC in 1 week"

He applied 3 months back like i said, hasnt got PPR yet obviously.
ld

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Can anyone confirm they have gone with scenario/option 1 and give their estimated timeline as to when IRCC asked for the PCC...? Or does this require a separate thread?

The way I figure, if not many have gone with option 1 and instead with option 2, that should give you a good idea of which route to take.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So now what do I do.

1- wait for CIC to send me the letter

OR

2- Approach / begin the process from my end
its entirely upto you - both processes are correct.

personally i would like to send PCC upfront, that way application isnt stuck for 1-2 weeks when they send you a request letter and you run from pillar to post to get the PCC... i like to submit everything upfront, even pay RPRF fees upfront and just wait for PPR to come for the next 180 days lol...

walaa

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2017
If yoy need PCC from Saudi Arabia for canada you can:
1- send email to riyadh.visa@international.gc.ca
Requesting for a letter,, Including your file number ( ITA number) and how many letters you need ( for the main applicant,, spouse......)
2- the will answer you back and tell you if they need any thing else,, also will ask you to go to them in person or to choose a courier to collect the letter
3- after you receive the letter you will go to the (MOFA) to attest it with some fee about 50 SR which can be paid there or online before you go
4- you will go with the attested letter to one of the police stations mentioned below for the fingerprints and they will tell you when to come back to receive it.
-Riyadh, Deera police office, near to court.
- Jeddah, Police office behind Islamic Development Bank.
- Dammam, Police office opposite to Governor house.
5- upload the PCC in your PR application document list

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
You can do either i.e. (1) upload the PCC upfront by requesting the Canadian Consulate in Jeddah to issue you a letter or (2) Upload a pdf stating that your wife resides in Saudi Arabia and needs a request letter from CIC.

I see that your wife is residing in Jeddah, so if you are going to pursue Option 1, then you'll need to email the Canadian Consulate in Jeddah on this email address: canada.consulate.jeddah@mattarest.com and request them to provide you a letter for Saudi PCC. In the email, you will need to mention these things:

• Mailing Address
  • Immigration File Number (if applicable) - this is usually UCI number. If you have UCI number mention that, otherwise mention Express Entry account number
  • Contact Number
  • Full Name
They will then guide you further. Good luck.

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
If yoy need PCC from Saudi Arabia for canada you can:
1- send email to riyadh.visa@international.gc.ca
Requesting for a letter,, Including your file number ( ITA number) and how many letters you need ( for the main applicant,, spouse......)
2- the will answer you back and tell you if they need any thing else,, also will ask you to go to them in person or to choose a courier to collect the letter
3- after you receive the letter you will go to the (MOFA) to attest it with some fee about 50 SR which can be paid there or online before you go
4- you will go with the attested letter to one of the police stations mentioned below for the fingerprints and they will tell you when to come back to receive it.
-Riyadh, Deera police office, near to court.
- Jeddah, Police office behind Islamic Development Bank.
- Dammam, Police office opposite to Governor house.
5- upload the PCC in your PR application document list
@walaa thanks for sharing the above!

Would you mind elaborating on the following:

In step 3, I am aware that a fee has to be paid. Do we have to take any other documents with us?

Also, in step 4, again do we have to take any other documents with us?

When I mention documents I am referring to anything like photos, passport copies, resident permit copies (iqamas), ITA copy, etc.

walaa

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2017
@walaa thanks for sharing the above!

Would you mind elaborating on the following:

In step 3, I am aware that a fee has to be paid. Do we have to take any other documents with us?

Also, in step 4, again do we have to take any other documents with us?

When I mention documents I am referring to anything like photos, passport copies, resident permit copies (iqamas), ITA copy, etc.
Yes, sure, keep your iqama, passport and their copies with you ,, also the ITA
They need 2 photos for the PCC
Good luck

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Yes, sure, keep your iqama, passport and their copies with you ,, also the ITA
They need 2 photos for the PCC
Good luck
Thanks @walaa.

The letters provided by the embassy are in Arabic for room for your name, nationality I believe and the passport number that have to be filled in by us, if I'm not mistaken. Do we fill this information in Arabic or English before going to Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the attestation?

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Thanks @walaa.

The letters provided by the embassy are in Arabic for room for your name, nationality I believe and the passport number that have to be filled in by us, if I'm not mistaken. Do we fill this information in Arabic or English before going to Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the attestation?
To anyone who is interested in knowing, you MUST fill the blanks in Arabic.

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
So now what do I do.

1- wait for CIC to send me the letter

OR

2- Approach / begin the process from my end
@midnightfalcon It seems it doesn't matter which approach you take. Both of them are perfectly acceptable. It is based on your own personal preference. If you are in a hurry then don't wait for the CIC letter. If you don't mind waiting for CIC to get back to you, then you can do that as well. Like others have mentioned, you just save some processing time by providing the PCC upfront. Best of luck!

Reactions: midnightfalcon

midnightfalcon

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ok thank u so much I shall do the needful. By the way, regarding the PCC (INDIA) for my spouse. She keeps traveling to India.

So do we need to get Indian PCC from India or we can avail the same from Indian Embassy in KSA.

Is there any rule for entry exit in to the country making the PCC invalid?

Please let me know guys!