+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from Ottawa Indian Consulate via BLS

noob94

Sep 22, 2020
Category........
CEC
Hello Friends,
I need some guidance in getting my PCC from India.I have applied via steps on their website.

The important date are as follows:
Applied:26th August 2020 via BLS
Sent For processing: 28th August

Currently, BLS shows processing at the high commission.
I logged in to the embassy website to track the application . It says:

Application Status: Police Verification Report is not clear and the application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.

Does this mean my PCC was not cleared? I haven't received any emails or updates.
I have an understanding that only if Police verification is cleared then only PCC is issued.

Thanks.

naushadrh

Sep 27, 2018
Hello Friends,
I need some guidance in getting my PCC from India.I have applied via steps on their website.

The important date are as follows:
Applied:26th August 2020 via BLS
Sent For processing: 28th August

Currently, BLS shows processing at the high commission.
I logged in to the embassy website to track the application . It says:

Application Status: Police Verification Report is not clear and the application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.

Does this mean my PCC was not cleared? I haven't received any emails or updates.
I have an understanding that only if Police verification is cleared then only PCC is issued.

Thanks.
Hello,

I have applied PCC July 2020 and they have changed the application process steps. I had not checked embassy website to track. The application goes to your local police station and police calls to your family member which mentioned in the application. I got my PCC within 5 weeks.

Reactions: noob94

DRAJPUT

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hello,

I have applied PCC July 2020 and they have changed the application process steps. I had not checked embassy website to track. The application goes to your local police station and police calls to your family member which mentioned in the application. I got my PCC within 5 weeks.
Hi, i am applying for PCC in ottawa. The indian address that i have mentioned in the application, no one is staying there from past 1 year as I moved to Canada an year back. Also the indian phone number that I have mentioned in the application is the one i have with me in canada and i only get sms alert and no calls. I am worried now, what will happen if the policeman will try to contact me on my indian number OR if he visits my apartment and found no one. Any idea what to do.

naushadrh

Sep 27, 2018
Hi, i am applying for PCC in ottawa. The indian address that i have mentioned in the application, no one is staying there from past 1 year as I moved to Canada an year back. Also the indian phone number that I have mentioned in the application is the one i have with me in canada and i only get sms alert and no calls. I am worried now, what will happen if the policeman will try to contact me on my indian number OR if he visits my apartment and found no one. Any idea what to do.
Hi,

You don't have relatives? The police verify if you have any criminal record. If everything is good they contact your family to sign the documents. So give them your relatives address and phone number.

DRAJPUT

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hi,

You don't have relatives? The police verify if you have any criminal record. If everything is good they contact your family to sign the documents. So give them your relatives address and phone number.
Hi,
I dont have relatives in the city (Hyderabad) I used to live in India. I am a north indian and I was living in hyderabad only for my job.
After I moved to Canada, my apartment is vacant. My family member lives in northern part of india and due to coronovirus situation they couldnt travel these days.
I have many friends in hyderabad.
I am thinking to get the international roaming pack on my mobile so that if the constable call, atleast I can explain him the situation.

Ikaur371

Feb 4, 2021
Hi is there any way by which we can directly go to high commission of India in ottawa or consulate general of india (in toronto or other region ) to get our Pcc certificate? Is there any other way to get Pcc than BLS?

DRAJPUT

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hi is there any way by which we can directly go to high commission of India in ottawa or consulate general of india (in toronto or other region ) to get our Pcc certificate? Is there any other way to get Pcc than BLS?
You can call consulate office in Ottawa and check.
Bls office are now open and you can book an appointment there as well.
Easiest is to do a postal application. I got mine in 2 weeks from bls ottawa centre.

Feb 17, 2021
Easiest is to do a postal application. I got mine in 2 weeks from bls ottawa centre.
Hi
Its great you got yours in two weeks. Couls you please share your timeline. For me it just shows processing at high commission. Thanks

DRAJPUT

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hi
Its great you got yours in two weeks. Couls you please share your timeline. For me it just shows processing at high commission. Thanks
My timelines as follow:
Sent the postal application on 27th Jan 2021
Received at BLS Ottawa on 28th Jan
Police verification intimation email received on: Feb 6
Police verification completed on Feb 8
PCC printed status shown on: Feb 12th
Got PCC on Feb 13th by post.

Feb 17, 2021
Hi,
I dont have relatives in the city (Hyderabad) I used to live in India. I am a north indian and I was living in hyderabad only for my job.
After I moved to Canada, my apartment is vacant. My family member lives in northern part of india and due to coronovirus situation they couldnt travel these days.
I have many friends in hyderabad.
I am thinking to get the international roaming pack on my mobile so that if the constable call, atleast I can explain him the situation.
Hey
Did you get any update on your application?

Ikaur371

Feb 4, 2021
if i come under Toronto jurisdiction can i submit my file at Ottawa BLS?