+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from Ottawa Indian Consulate via BLS

DogAdmirer

Jul 11, 2014
Hi,

I am going to apply for pcc on bls Montreal. what is the acceptable size of photo for pcc. Is it 51x51 or 35x35?

Thanks

tamjan

May 23, 2019
Hello, I am applying PCC in Ottawa jurisdiction using courier service. Do I need to provide original passport as well?

Iflycan

Nov 6, 2016
Hi,

I am going to apply for pcc on bls Montreal. what is the acceptable size of photo for pcc. Is it 51x51 or 35x35?

Thanks

If you send your application via courier, you will need to send the passport too.
If you submit it yourself, you can show them the passport and bring it back.

Zainabshaikh

Mar 26, 2024
Hello Everyone
I am in canada from last 2 and half years now, my work permit expired on 7dec 2024 and I applied for new work permit before the expiry and waiting for the permit to be issued from last 3 months and more. I also submitted my express entry profile in September, I received invitation and submitted my response to ITA but unfortunately I submitted my file on 23November 2023 but my IELTS had expired on 8Nov 2023. Now IRCC cancelled my application after 3 months i. e on February 28th 2024 stating my IELTS was not valid. I had got my PCC certificate in OCTOBER 2023 . Now again I have my new IELTS and submitted a new express entry profile and got a new invite but I had travelled to my home country India for just 10 days in between due to some family issues so can I submit my file with the same PCC . As I applied for PCC again but my file is showing application under review from last 15 days and it’s not even sent for verification to Indian police station. Please help and advise