+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from Ottawa Indian Consulate via BLS

DRAJPUT

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
if i come under Toronto jurisdiction can i submit my file at Ottawa BLS?
To be honest I am not sure about this.
I know couple of people who lives in ottawa and for their PCC from Toronto.
The checklist/form is slightly different for BLS ottawa and Toronto office.
Check on bls website.

Feb 17, 2021
To be honest I am not sure about this.
I know couple of people who lives in ottawa and for their PCC from Toronto.
The checklist/form is slightly different for BLS ottawa and Toronto office.
Check on bls website.
No, they will not accept your application

Apr 16, 2021
Anyone currently that hasn't yet received their PCC, having applied through BLS Ottawa?

My timeline thus far:
05th April - Application Delivered to BLS Ottawa
08th April- Application forwarded to Embassy
09th April - Checked on https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html and the status says "PCC application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate. "

No updates since.

Can anybody tell how much time it usually takes to receive the "Police verification initiation" mail?

Ali_444

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Hello all,
Right now i am in india. I have post graduation work permit. And i am planning to apply PCC from india. Can i do that or i have to apply from bls inside canada?
Thank you

noob94

Sep 22, 2020
Category........
CEC
Hello all,
Right now i am in india. I have post graduation work permit. And i am planning to apply PCC from india. Can i do that or i have to apply from bls inside canada?
Thank you
Inside canada if currently residing in Canada

noob94

Sep 22, 2020
Category........
CEC
Anyone currently that hasn't yet received their PCC, having applied through BLS Ottawa?

My timeline thus far:
09th April - Checked on https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html and the status says "PCC application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate. "

No updates since.

Can anybody tell how much time it usually takes to receive the "Police verification initiation" mail?
My timeline for reference.
Ottawa Indian pcc
27 Aug 2020 postal application via puralator
1 Oct 2020 pcc in hand at my address received.
Saw a update on Indian consulate site when it was issued. (don't remember the date)

bergfrue89

Apr 18, 2021
Thanks @noob94 for your response. Just to piggyback on @whitetrillium33 's comment above, since I have a similar case would it be possible for anyone to share how to get into touch with CGI Ottawa in case we don't get any updates? Additionally, would it be possible for you @noob94 to give your timeline in a bit more detail?

Thanks everyone for your time!

Tomjerry

Apr 20, 2021

My timeline thus far:

No updates since.

I have the same timeline and the status says "PCC application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate. "

bergfrue89

Apr 18, 2021
I have the same timeline and the status says "PCC application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate. "
Thanks @Tomjerry for sharing. Let's share if we have any updates. My time line is also same as @whitetrillium33 and yours at this point- "PCC application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate. ". It has been so since 11 days now.

pranavrai2808

Apr 20, 2021
My timelines as follow:
Sent the postal application on 27th Jan 2021
Received at BLS Ottawa on 28th Jan
Police verification intimation email received on: Feb 6
Police verification completed on Feb 8
PCC printed status shown on: Feb 12th
Got PCC on Feb 13th by post.

What is the address to post? and how much is the total fee?? did you do PO in name of BLS intl??

also,
Purpose and Document for seeking PCC must be ascertained .Official communication from the Concerned authorities - what does this mean? Is to some document which needs to be given while applying PCC?

Aman1212

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Hi All My PCC status shows "PCC application form has been submitted" Application received on 30th april by BLS but no update on the website is it normal ?

Karminder warring

Apr 2, 2021
Hello Friends,
I need some guidance in getting my PCC from India.I have applied via steps on their website.

The important date are as follows:
Applied:26th August 2020 via BLS
Sent For processing: 28th August

Currently, BLS shows processing at the high commission.
I logged in to the embassy website to track the application . It says:

Application Status: Police Verification Report is not clear and the application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.

Does this mean my PCC was not cleared? I haven't received any emails or updates.
I have an understanding that only if Police verification is cleared then only PCC is issued.

Thanks.
Hey dear did u got ur pcc after this update plz reply ??

noob94

Sep 22, 2020
Category........
CEC
In my experience, neither BLS or assembly can help. If it is under process, just wait it seems slow but it moves in background. Mine took around 35 days from start to finish.
I tired contacting BLS but they are just forwarder in this process, they don't know what is status except how what is shown on embassy website.
I would suggest to contact embassy or visit them about your status.
BLS after 5 days of application did ask me to reupload passport pics via email as they were incorrect earlier.

Karminder warring

Apr 2, 2021
In my experience, neither BLS or assembly can help. If it is under process, just wait it seems slow but it moves in background. Mine took around 35 days from start to finish.
I tired contacting BLS but they are just forwarder in this process, they don't know what is status except how what is shown on embassy website.
I would suggest to contact embassy or visit them about your status.
BLS after 5 days of application did ask me to reupload passport pics via email as they were incorrect earlier.
As u said your status was that police verification is not clear.. so after that how it changed and when ?