Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Singapore
App. Filed.......
28-11-2017
Doc's Request.
12-12-2017
Guy

Guys, I am in the same situation. I am waiting for my ITA at 441. Have you guys been able to get the PCC in Singapore and India. Is there a possibility to initiate them before the ITA? FYI - I reside in Singapore currently.
you need ITA letter to apply indian pcc
same goes with singapore's

doverraja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Singapore
App. Filed.......
28-11-2017
Doc's Request.
12-12-2017
Thanks for your confirmation. The ITA will not have spouse name. How did you apply for spouse in that case? Mind sharing your number to discuss further?
just take a screenshot of application page where it shows applicant and spouse name along with ITA letter . that’s suffice for indian pcc. do the same during appeal for SG coc

Reactions: premchandar.au

vineet1308

Nov 10, 2018
I got this information from people who have applied for PCC in Singapore. They faced no issues. I know a case where an applicant was in a deadlock situation because he could not get Indian PCC without the letter from IRCC and IRCC would not issue such a letter for Indian PCC. The application was rejected as incomplete due to this reason. So I'll suggest not to take the path of asking for a letter from IRCC. Rest is up to you. If you want, take a printout of your complete EE profile along with ITA letter. In addition, you can attach the document checklist where it asks for PCC for you and your spouse. I think this will be more than enough to get the Indian PCC. If you face any issues, let me know and I'll try to get you in touch with someone who successfully got the PCC from Indian Embassy in Singapore.

Good luck!
@Maverick28: I am facing the same issue regarding my spouse application for Indian PCC in Singapore. Could you connect me to someone who got it successfully so that I can produce the right documents.
Thanks in advance for your help!!!!

kawalkaur07

Sep 27, 2020
You have 2 options for Singapore COC:
1) Submit your application with the request letter from IRCC for the COC, or

2) You can apply for your COC now with your ITA and a PDF copy of the CIC document checklist from the website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

I did the latter. I got my COC a month after I applied for the e-Appeal, so you still have ample time before 9-Nov. I'm also a resident of SG.

For option #1, you will have to wait for the IRCC letter then apply for the COC, which will take longer time. However, this your best option if you have an accompanying spouse, who also needs a Singapore COC, since your ITA does not include his/her name, whereas it will be included in the IRCC letter.
Can you please guide how do we procure PCC Singapore from India

Reactions: parminder2021