Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
am looking the procedure to transla
Hi, I have a query. I am applying for Germany PCC as well for Canada immigration purposes. But I am not able to figure out, which PCC I need to apply for- site mention two types of PCC- Certificate of conduct for private, and certificate of conduct for German authority.
If one choses certificate of conduct for German authority, would they send PCC to us or to Canada consulate??

Kindly help in resolving.
Hi,
Did you figure out which option to choose? Did you get your PCC?

iMayflower

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi,
Did you figure out which option to choose? Did you get your PCC?
I chose the one for private use. Submitted my application and still waiting but I guess R10 check is already done, so it means my certificate was fine.

Sim23Can

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
I chose the one for private use. Submitted my application and still waiting but I guess R10 check is already done, so it means my certificate was fine.
Okay. Thanks for reply :)
Did you received it at your address or directly sent it to IRCC?

Sim23Can

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
I

I am in Germany currently so received it to my address and then uploaded with other PCCs.
ohh okay. So, for private use (Extended certificate of good conduct), Do we need to provide written application stating the purpose of the certificate? i.e. for Canada Immigration? Also, could you please list what all documents you sent them while applying for PCC? Do they mention duration of our stay on the PCC?
Thanks in advance.

iMayflower

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
NOC Code......
ohh okay. So, for private use (Extended certificate of good conduct), Do we need to provide written application stating the purpose of the certificate? i.e. for Canada Immigration? Also, could you please list what all documents you sent them while applying for PCC? Do they mention duration of our stay on the PCC?
Thanks in advance.
I don't think this private one is extended because they asked me only if I am going to work with children and I said no, then they said that I don't need an extended version. I didn't write a request just went to the local Bürgerbüro ( as stated per instructions on cic web-site), paid fee there and then got certificate by post mail in 14 days apprx. It is the standard form and there is no indication of duration, just the date when it was issued, so make sure the date of issue is valid (per cic instructions depending on your country of residency/or after you last visited this country).

This is the standard one:
http://www.germany.info/contentblob/2975764/Hauptbereichsbild/941532/Fhrungszeugnis_entpersonalisiert.jpg

Sim23Can

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
I don't think this private one is extended because they asked me only if I am going to work with children and I said no, then they said that I don't need an extended version. I didn't write a request just went to the local Bürgerbüro ( as stated per instructions on cic web-site), paid fee there and then got certificate by post mail in 14 days apprx. It is the standard form and there is no indication of duration, just the date when it was issued, so make sure the date of issue is valid (per cic instructions depending on your country of residency/or after you last visited this country).

This is the standard one:
http://www.germany.info/contentblob/2975764/Hauptbereichsbild/941532/Fhrungszeugnis_entpersonalisiert.jpg
Okay. Thanks a lot. Appreciate your prompt response.

Reactions: iMayflower

Renju34

Aug 28, 2018
Hi all, I send my documents on 2nd Aug and I called up the council and they confirmed that the PCC has been dispatched on 13th Aug 2018. However, till date I havent received it here in India (Chennai). Its gng to be a month now..
1) Is this the normal delivery period from Germany to India
2)what is the postal service that would deliver in india

Aug 28, 2018
Hi all, I send my documents on 2nd Aug and I called up the council and they confirmed that the PCC has been dispatched on 13th Aug 2018. However, till date I havent received it here in India (Chennai). Its gng to be a month now..
1) Is this the normal delivery period from Germany to India
2)what is the postal service that would deliver in india

Hi.. I have also applied for the same. My documents were delivered on July 31, 2018 but I haven't received the certificate of conduct yet. The helpline number mentioned on Federal Office of Justice's website is +49 228 99 410-5668.

When I tried calling on that number, I heard calling (assuming IVR) options in German language.

Can you plz tell me the keypad options to route the call directly to customer support team? Or is it not the IVR options but something else? Don't know what is it as I don't know German.

Or is there any other number you tried to connect with them?

Thanks in advance.

Baanipreet

Sep 24, 2018
Hello. Anyone who has applied for a PCC from Germany share the timeline in which they got their PCC. It has been a month for me since I applied but have not received the document as yet. I paid the 13 euros through a friend's account in germany and then couriered the attested document with the payment details.

Unfortunatey there is no way of tracking or calling in customer service. Any views on this?
Yes please someone reply .. exactly how many days did it take to receive pcc from German

Baanipreet

Sep 24, 2018
Hello. Anyone who has applied for a PCC from Germany share the timeline in which they got their PCC. It has been a month for me since I applied but have not received the document as yet. I paid the 13 euros through a friend's account in germany and then couriered the attested document with the payment details.

Unfortunatey there is no way of tracking or calling in customer service. Any views on this?
Yes please someone reply .. exactly how many days did it take to receive pcc from German

Baanipreet

Sep 24, 2018
This is the reply I have got from Germany govt office . :
I translated :
Your certificate of good conduct was created here on 18 October 2018 and sent to the address you specified.

Unfortunately, I can not tell you how long the post will take.
... Then when I replied again after 2 weeks , then the second reply that I got is :
As already communicated to you by email on October 22, 2018, your certificate of good conduct was prepared here on October 18, 2018 and sent to your address. Please note that the post office can take up to four weeks.

This is the fourth week .. I went to the post office near my place, they clearly said they will be needing the tracking number to check the document otherwise not possible.
Please give some advice guys

Renju34

Aug 28, 2018
It generally takes one month. If doesnt arrive on time, and if they claim to have send the PCC, then give a call or mail them and ask them to deliver it again to your friend or relative in Germany. Later collect it from your friend

KSRTC

Jul 9, 2021
My timeline

Sent through DHL, received by Justizamt on NOV 2nd, emailed them for confirmation on NOV 9th, got reply within a day saying that 13€ has been received but they don't have the option of confirming that the application has been received, asked my brother who is in germany to contact by phone. Very helpful staff, they have mentioned though there is no way of confirming the application has been received but if the DHL has sent a confirmation that it has been received by Justizamt then do not worry the application has been received and will take around 2 to 3 weeks.

They also mentioned that applications received on day 1 will usually start processing in a week. Had given my brothers address for them to deliver it. Received the PCC on Nov 12th by post