Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
They got ours at the 11,May. They said they sent the pcc on the 12,May ( my relative who is living in germany called them to get information). We have not gotten that so I started to worry.

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello. Anyone who has applied for a PCC from Germany share the timeline in which they got their PCC. It has been a month for me since I applied but have not received the document as yet. I paid the 13 euros through a friend's account in germany and then couriered the attested document with the payment details.

Unfortunatey there is no way of tracking or calling in customer service. Any views on this?
Hello wan11knu
Normally they take around 2-3 weeks for processing your request. Me too paid the fees thru friends account and got the PCC in 2weeks time. However if it is getting late, you can call them and enquire on +49 228 99 410-5668. They will be happy to help.

Last edited:

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
In my case they said they processed on the next day and mailed that, so it is between germany and canada somewhere for 18 days.

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hello wan11knu
Normally they take around 2-3 weeks for processing your request. Me too paid the fees thru friends account and got the PCC in 2weeks time. However if it is getting late, you can call them and enquire on +49 228 99 410-5668. They will be happy to help.
Thanks. I got my PCC. It took almost a month. The customer service desk was quite helpful in that they told me when it was dispatched.

Ayadur

May 6, 2017
Thanks. I got my PCC. It took almost a month. The customer service desk was quite helpful in that they told me when it was dispatched.
Mine was dispatched on May 23 when i inquired over the phone. I am still yet to receive the letter, I was starting to worry but since you say you got it after a month, I am a bit relieved. What was the timeline after they said it was dispatched?

talcan

Jun 10, 2016
Friends, can any of you please confirm the bank account number for the "Bundesamt fuer Justiz".

According to my bank, following details are not sufficient and they are specifically asking for the bank account number. On their site, I got the following details:

Deutsche Bundesbank - Cologne Branch -
IBAN No.: DE49370000000038001005
BIC/swift No.: MARKDEF1370

Kindly share the same - if you have it.

Thanks for your help.

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Guys, we got ours today. They were processing the PCC on the next day after they had received the application. But they use some very weird mailing method. they mailed on the 12 nd, May. There is Austrian stamp on the envelop only, not German. It takes 7 days from Canada to Germany, but takes more than 20 days from Germany to Canada...

Bhavikjazzy

Jun 3, 2017
Hello all,

Just to add more information to this thread. I sent the pcc documents duly notarised on 03/06/17, it reached there on 06/06/17. Then they dispatched it on 21/06/17 and I received it just yesterday 26/06/17.

I did follow up them on telephone twice. They were helpful and also agreed to send the pcc via express post. I assured them that i would pay for the delivery on receipt. Thats it.

Now I am looking the procedure to translate it. I am from Vadodara, India. Can anyone please highlight how to get a certified translation? And is affidavit required for us?

Regards,
Bhavik Patel

Reactions: PV_Ganesh

iMayflower

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello, do I understand right that if I currently reside in Germany, I don't need to notarize it and can just go and apply in person at my local Meldebehoerde?

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Hello, do I understand right that if I currently reside in Germany, I don't need to notarize it and can just go and apply in person at my local Meldebehoerde?
Yes, you can go there in person, but I am not sure they have local institute or you should go to Bonn.

Reactions: iMayflower

iMayflower

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Yes, you can go there in person, but I am not sure they have local institute or you should go to Bonn.
Thank you for the answer:) Then I go there and ask them what is better: send a mail to Bonn or just travel there in person, or maybe I can do it here in DUS.

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Thank you for the answer:) Then I go there and ask them what is better: send a mail to Bonn or just travel there in person, or maybe I can do it here in DUS.
You can find the answer on their website for sure, or you can call them before you travel there.

Reactions: iMayflower

iMayflower

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
NOC Code......
You can find the answer on their website for sure, or you can call them before you travel there.
Hi Sandra, one more question: does standard PCC form shows period from to that is covered, or only the issue date? For example, PCC from France shows only the issue date and there is no period indicated when I actually lived there. I guess am issue date must be suffice?

day_dream

May 28, 2017
Hi, I have a query. I am applying for Germany PCC as well for Canada immigration purposes. But I am not able to figure out, which PCC I need to apply for- site mention two types of PCC- Certificate of conduct for private, and certificate of conduct for German authority.
If one choses certificate of conduct for German authority, would they send PCC to us or to Canada consulate??

Kindly help in resolving.