Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hello. Anyone who has applied for a PCC from Germany share the timeline in which they got their PCC. It has been a month for me since I applied but have not received the document as yet. I paid the 13 euros through a friend's account in germany and then couriered the attested document with the payment details.

Unfortunatey there is no way of tracking or calling in customer service. Any views on this?

CasioLottoMax

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Something went wrong down the road...

usually German PCC is processed / issued within a day upon receipt of a complete application. The postal service to Canada takes max 7 days based on previous experiences.

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Ok. But I am based in India and applied from India. I read somewhere processing time is 14 working days and some places 3 days. I really don't know much as the website too does not say much. And assuming postal time is 7 days to India too, I am seriously getting on the edge now. :eek:

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
People who got their German PCC .....

heysushant

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
I am in the same boat, I sent them the Notarised application form and payment details along with a cover letter (I did it online via SBI) on the 20th of April, it reached them on the 29th, I am expecting it to be here by the 15th (max), otherwise will have to decline ITA :(

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
I sent the notarized application yesterday. I saw that the processing time few weeks.
You can write them through their systeme, they answered me in 2 days.

heysushant

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
sandra02 said:
I sent the notarized application yesterday. I saw that the processing time few weeks.
You can write them through their systeme, they answered me in 2 days.
viele dank!
could you please direct me towards a link or something where I can get their contact details like an email address?

SREEKaQb

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
I did PCC two years back for Germany , my friend had paid the amount thru a German bank and i remember getting the PCC after 1 month.
Does anyone know of good translators who can translate the German PCC

CasioLottoMax

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
SREEKaQb said:
I did PCC two years back for Germany , my friend had paid the amount thru a German bank and i remember getting the PCC after 1 month.
Does anyone know of good translators who can translate the German PCC
In case you are looking for a certified translator based in Canada: http://www.gatewaytranslations.ca/contact/

Fast and convenient payment methods (Interac E-Transfer).

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Here is the e-mail adress:bzr.international@bfj.bund.de
I do not find the link where I got it from.
Let me know, what they will answer for you.

heysushant

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Here is the e-mail adress:bzr.international@bfj.bund.de
I do not find the link where I got it from.
Let me know, what they will answer for you.
Hi,
hopefully u might have received yours by now!
I sent a mail to them yesterday night and they replied by today evening saying that the PCC was dispatched on the 3rd business day after receiving my request. They were unable to provide any tracking information and said that it was sent by the regular airmail - but it's really commendable that they replied within 24 hours.
Thanks!

Reactions: Bhavikjazzy

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
They did not get mine. It seems it takes more than 2 weeks to get letter to Germany from Canada.

heysushant

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
does someone has experience in getting something like this translated?

I am based out of India and would have to get it translated by a University professor in the German language, here.

However, the instructions on CIC's website state that if we do not get it translated by a "certified translator" we would have to get it notarised and would have to submit an affidavit by the translator along with it.

Does anyone have a template for the affidavit?