+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC for Citizenship

superman777

Oct 26, 2018
Hi,

I see there is a requirement for a PCC from Pakistan when applying for citizenship after 3 years of living as a PR in Canada. Apparently if you have lived outside Canada in the last 4 years you need a PCC from that country. How do I get that? I saw the Pakistan consulate website and it’s says 4-6 months? Can I get one in another way? Or can I submit the one I submittedat the time of EE though I did live in Pakistan for almost 9 months since that was issued. Really confused

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
If you were living in Pakistan right before your PR and didn't leave Canada for more than 183 days then you don't need PCC

Reactions: snoopyta

DonDraper

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Hi,

I see there is a requirement for a PCC from Pakistan when applying for citizenship after 3 years of living as a PR in Canada. Apparently if you have lived outside Canada in the last 4 years you need a PCC from that country. How do I get that? I saw the Pakistan consulate website and it’s says 4-6 months? Can I get one in another way? Or can I submit the one I submittedat the time of EE though I did live in Pakistan for almost 9 months since that was issued. Really confused
Please check the examples given in the CIC link for Question 10. You will get your answer as per your situation :
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0002-application-canadian-citizenship-under-subsection-5-1-adults-18-years-older.html#Step3

huma.baig

Jan 23, 2022
Hi,

simply contact +923022707477 Whatsapp one of the PCC service provider in pakistan. they got mine from karachi with in 15 days and also attested by ministry of foreign affairs in pakistan. they also have legal office and pcc was valid and accepted. more over they are also providing all sort of nadra related documents like birth marriage unmarried and uae saudi qatar embassy attestations too. highly recommended.