+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC Bahrain from India

ani2019

May 11, 2019
I am also in need of Bahrain PCC but I cannot travel back to Bahrain nor do I have anyone in Bahrain that can help me get it.I am from Nepal and we do not have any Bahrain Embassy here.So is it possible for me to go to India and get the PCC from the Bahrain Embassy that is in India??
Yes, you should apply ASAP, as Bahrain Embassy may take time. Mine I got my PCC within 40 days from Bahrain Embassy in Muscat, Oman.

candl2b0x

Jul 14, 2019
Hello. Sorry for the late reply.

The form with finger prints column,I found it online. But then while I was writing this thread,I couldn't find the link. I have saved a copy of the form in my computer, if you need it I can send it to you by email. Basically it doesn't matter if you have that page or not, you need fingerprints of all the 10 fingers, both the sides of your hands with your small finger sides as well, both the palm impressions taken from a police station. This can be taken in a blank A4 sheet and signed sealed by the police inspector.

You can send it to their address, and they will post it back to you. It takes a lot of time since they use standard post. You can call the number i have mentioned here and get the correct address of CID office. Do ask them if you can pay them extra and they can courier it to you. Since all you need is a good colour scan copy, you can check with them on whether they can provide you with that first.

Hope this helps. Let me know if there is anything more.

Cheers
I really hope you would see this message and still have that form file with finger-pint column
If so can you please send me the file on my mail : sudip.grg080@gmail.com

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
Hi everyone - Anyone looking for a PCC from Bahrain whilst outside please inbox me.

Ravirala

Nov 4, 2019
I did a lot of research and a few phone calls to figure out the entire process. Posting it for the benefit of everyone here. For making it clear: I reside in India now and I had worked previously in Bahrain.

My first option was to speak to the Bahrain Consulate and Embassy (in Mumbai and New Delhi respectively) and check how they could help me with it. They informed me that 3 months is what it takes if I go through Embassy/Consulate and they say in some cases it has taken more than that as well, so they don't guarantee.

Next I spoke to an agent who was suggested by the Embassy staff. He sent me the documents and again said it takes 2 months. When I asked him if this is very urgent, how soon can he arrange it.... his reply was a month. He was asking for Rs. 3500. But finally I decided to do it directly with the help of an old friend in Bahrain because from Bahrain it takes only 5 working days.

The process:
1. Download the form. Fill it up. Link to the form - http://www.bahrainconsulate.com.ph/good-conduct-certificate/ (but I personally used a different form with 3 pages which had columns for fingerprints and authorized sign and seal from police). Make sure you do it from Police Station and not from a lab. I had confirmed with Bahrain officials regarding this and they specified that they require authorized seal and signatory of a Police Official, sub-inspector or higher.
2. If in India, go the police station/commissioner office, get them to do your finger prints. I did it by paying a fee of Rs. 500 for the process at commissioners office (where we apply PVC for jobs) and got my fingerprints taken at local police station. The finger print has to be in black ink. Usually there is another prescribed format for taking fingerprints at the police station. But you can take the Bahrain form along and do it at the same time. If they are not willing to do it, you can attach what you get from the police station.
3. Once your application is done, take photocopies of CPR, Residence permit in passport, entry exit pages and visa page. If you have a new passport, do include front and back photocopies of the same.
4. 3 passport size photos with white background. (I was unsure if it is white or dark blue, I included both)
5. 1 BD application fees. (put it in that envelope as well.)
6. Letter of request from you indicating the purpose.
7. Authorization letter (if someone else is going on your behalf)

I had spoken to the officer in this number (0097317714202 from sun-thu, working time I'm guessing as 9am to 4pm). Since I had someone take care of the delivery part, I didn't bother asking for the address but only reconfirmed the documents required.

My Good Conduct Certificate got issued in 5 working days. Thanks to my friend!

Hi Anoop,

Your write-up is great for some one to help and get through the PCC for Bahrain. Can you please confirm if the local police/commissioner office had given you the finger print originals to submit at CID Bahrain or they just gave you the certificate of finger print? at commissioner office.

Thanks respond to my query!!!

regina.marian

Nov 19, 2018
Hello to all on this thread.. I recently applied for Bahrain PCC twice from Bangalore, India ( March and July).

I went to the Commisioner's office and paid 500Rs for fingerprints. This process takes lots of time cause of the wait. You will have to get the form, fill it, pay the 500 at a Bangalore One and then go back with the Challan and wait again to submit.

You will get a message within a week about going to your local police station to give the fingerprints. I took the Bahrain PCC form as well and requested them to do my fingerprints on that and just sign his name cause it was slightly different from the template India uses (my friend sent it to me by post from Bahrain; I think it's also available online) The Indian template is then sent back to the commisioner's office to stamp.

After about 10 days, you will get a message to go collect it. This wait also takes time. I did about 3 trips cause they said it still wasn't sent.

So, I sent through post(DTDC) 5 DAYS, around 2000Rs
- the form
- the fingerprints stamped
- coloured copy of current passport
- coloured copy of CPR
- copy of all my resident permits and old passport main pages
-photograph according to specifications on the form
- the address on the form, I asked my friend to fill her details as she would be collecting it
- Authorization letter with name and CPR of who is collecting

Just confirm if there is anything else.

My friend took it to the CID OFFICE which is now moved to Isa Town from Adliya. i think it was 1BD. The first time I applied, it took about a week. Second time, 2 weeks cause of holidays. The second time apparently, they did not need my fingerprints as they already had it.

Good luck!

Reactions: joshua9944

exdxbresi

Oct 6, 2019
Hello Regina Marian

I have one question as I am preparing to get my PCC from Bahrain. Did you get the Fingerprint attested by Bahrain Embassy in India

regina.marian

Nov 19, 2018
Hello Regina Marian

I have one question as I am preparing to get my PCC from Bahrain. Did you get the Fingerprint attested by Bahrain Embassy in India

No. Just the stamp from the commissioner's office. Which your local police station will send to after taking the fingerprints

Nov 20, 2019
Hi Anoop, I was in Bharain for more than 6 months but not consecutively. 3 Months in Bahrain and 2 months in India and then again in Bahrain for 3 months like that. Do I still have to get the PCC from Bahrain? I didn't get a CPR because I was on visit visa. So, If at all I need to get a PCC, would I get it without CPR?

anoop10x

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
India
Hi Anoop, I was in Bharain for more than 6 months but not consecutively. 3 Months in Bahrain and 2 months in India and then again in Bahrain for 3 months like that. Do I still have to get the PCC from Bahrain? I didn't get a CPR because I was on visit visa. So, If at all I need to get a PCC, would I get it without CPR?
Hi there,

Sorry for the delayed response. I was away and wasn't checking this particular email.

As long as you haven't stayed there for 6 months straight, you can just put it in travel history and you are not required to produce a PCC. My memory is a bit rusty as I had applied in 2017 but this is correct to the best of my knowledge.

Once again, sorry and all the best!

Cheers!

anoop10x

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
India
Hi all, I am also facing the same scenario. I was at Bahrain for 10 months. So I will need PCC right? Can some one share me the application to my email address arunkannan248@gmail.com
Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response. Hope you might have already received the PCC form by now.

Yes, if you have stayed more than 6 months and it is within the last 10 years you need a PCC.

All the best!

joshua9944

Oct 22, 2018
Hello to all on this thread.. I recently applied for Bahrain PCC twice from Bangalore, India ( March and July).

I went to the Commisioner's office and paid 500Rs for fingerprints. This process takes lots of time cause of the wait. You will have to get the form, fill it, pay the 500 at a Bangalore One and then go back with the Challan and wait again to submit.

You will get a message within a week about going to your local police station to give the fingerprints. I took the Bahrain PCC form as well and requested them to do my fingerprints on that and just sign his name cause it was slightly different from the template India uses (my friend sent it to me by post from Bahrain; I think it's also available online) The Indian template is then sent back to the commisioner's office to stamp.

After about 10 days, you will get a message to go collect it. This wait also takes time. I did about 3 trips cause they said it still wasn't sent.

So, I sent through post(DTDC) 5 DAYS, around 2000Rs
- the form
- the fingerprints stamped
- coloured copy of current passport
- coloured copy of CPR
- copy of all my resident permits and old passport main pages
-photograph according to specifications on the form
- the address on the form, I asked my friend to fill her details as she would be collecting it
- Authorization letter with name and CPR of who is collecting

Just confirm if there is anything else.

My friend took it to the CID OFFICE which is now moved to Isa Town from Adliya. i think it was 1BD. The first time I applied, it took about a week. Second time, 2 weeks cause of holidays. The second time apparently, they did not need my fingerprints as they already had it.

Good luck!
Thanks mate!!! My friend is helping me get this Conduct certificate and we were searching where it is as the one in Adliya is closed. I took the certificate last time by 2018 from Adliya. Now I need one more. :(

steph.eliz

Apr 27, 2022
Hello ,
Do any one have any agents number to get the Bahrain PCC. I was in in Bahrain for 2 years and now in Canada. Please dm