+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC Bahrain from India

steph.eliz

Apr 27, 2022
Hi all,

I know a lot of people have been trying to get the PCC forms for Bahrain. I'm sharing a link to the Google Drive location below where I have saved this file. If you don't have access to the below link, please request and I should be able to give you access. Hope this helps:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14g33xPmUFnzEUj1n4TzjMEV7xhhZii7F/view?usp=sharing

Cheers!
Hello Anoop,
Could you please send me the phone number of the agent for applying Bahrain pcc?

Compel8127

Aug 23, 2023
Hi All,

I am writing to seek help with getting police clearance certificate from Bahrain. I have stayed in Bahrain from Feb 2011 to Sept 2013, worked for an IT company but my visa sponsorer was National Security Agency, Bahrain. I have applied for PCC from Bahrain embassy in New Delhi couple of times but in both cases, I received a letter back from CID Bahrain that they will need the new copy of fingerprints as the one sent are of not good quality.

I applied from the embassy during 2017 and both the times I had applied was without ITA but it didn't work out. I was able to make it through the cut-off in March 2018 and received ITA and request letter for Bahrain PCC. To fasten the process of getting PCC I contacted one my friend in bahrain to submit my documents on my behalf.

When my friend took my docs to CID bahrain, they denied accepting my docs and asked to get NOC from my employer (can be the reason of my application was sent back every time with poor quality fingerprints problem) which according to them is NSA (as it was the visa sponsorer). My Bahraini company is no more operational in bahrain now and it has closed it software division all over more than 2 years back. I tried contacting my ex-managers even company owner but no one is able to help as they all have left Bahrain and no one is able to contact anyone within NSA. I cannot directly contact NSA and not finding any way to contact NSA to request for NOC.

I tried sending my friend with the request letter received from CIC, along with other docs, and explaining the situation and requesting them to accept the application with NOC but nothing is working out CID needs NOC to proceed. I am not finding any way to contact NSA to request for NOC or convince CID to accept my application.

Please suggest:
1. How should I proceed further with this situation?
2. Is it advisable to submit the application without PCC and write a letter of explanation with this situation?
3. Any other way of getting PCC from bahrain or some way to make CID officials proceed with NOC. Mine all other documents are ready and uploaded just this doc is pending.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Were you ever able to get the NOC from NSA? I am in the exact spot as you were 5-6 years ago.

Aug 25, 2023
Hello all,

For Bahrain PCC the CIC website states:

"Return to Bahrain and apply in person OR ask a representative (a friend, relative or colleague) in Bahrain, with a power of attorney, to apply on your behalf at the Criminal Investigation Directorate (CID) and follow the instructions above."
Nox Vidmate VLC
Unfortunately I do not know anyone currently in Bahrain to support with this so I contacted the Bahrain Consulate in Mumbai, India and they said they will take 3 months to issue PCC. And we have already received ITA.

Does anyone know any alternative sources to get this document? While checking this forum I noticed that some people have said that in LoE you can give an explanation saying that this is a country that requires letter from IRCC to issue PCC.

What have others done in this case?
Great post. thank you

Last edited: