+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC Bahrain from India

joshua9944

Oct 22, 2018
I did a lot of research and a few phone calls to figure out the entire process. Posting it for the benefit of everyone here. For making it clear: I reside in India now and I had worked previously in Bahrain.

My first option was to speak to the Bahrain Consulate and Embassy (in Mumbai and New Delhi respectively) and check how they could help me with it. They informed me that 3 months is what it takes if I go through Embassy/Consulate and they say in some cases it has taken more than that as well, so they don't guarantee.

Next I spoke to an agent who was suggested by the Embassy staff. He sent me the documents and again said it takes 2 months. When I asked him if this is very urgent, how soon can he arrange it.... his reply was a month. He was asking for Rs. 3500. But finally I decided to do it directly with the help of an old friend in Bahrain because from Bahrain it takes only 5 working days.

The process:
1. Download the form. Fill it up. Link to the form - http://www.bahrainconsulate.com.ph/good-conduct-certificate/ (but I personally used a different form with 3 pages which had columns for fingerprints and authorized sign and seal from police). Make sure you do it from Police Station and not from a lab. I had confirmed with Bahrain officials regarding this and they specified that they require authorized seal and signatory of a Police Official, sub-inspector or higher.
2. If in India, go the police station/commissioner office, get them to do your finger prints. I did it by paying a fee of Rs. 500 for the process at commissioners office (where we apply PVC for jobs) and got my fingerprints taken at local police station. The finger print has to be in black ink. Usually there is another prescribed format for taking fingerprints at the police station. But you can take the Bahrain form along and do it at the same time. If they are not willing to do it, you can attach what you get from the police station.
3. Once your application is done, take photocopies of CPR, Residence permit in passport, entry exit pages and visa page. If you have a new passport, do include front and back photocopies of the same.
4. 3 passport size photos with white background. (I was unsure if it is white or dark blue, I included both)
5. 1 BD application fees. (put it in that envelope as well.)
6. Letter of request from you indicating the purpose.
7. Authorization letter (if someone else is going on your behalf)

I had spoken to the officer in this number (0097317714202 from sun-thu, working time I'm guessing as 9am to 4pm). Since I had someone take care of the delivery part, I didn't bother asking for the address but only reconfirmed the documents required.

My Good Conduct Certificate got issued in 5 working days. Thanks to my friend!
Hi anoop,

That was informative and it really helped me. The CID officer was polite and explained things. Thank you for this post. I have a question. Can I attach a copy of my Previous Conduct Certificate which I got 1 year back while I was in Bahrain?

NilaS

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hi,

I received Baharin Good Conduct Certificate but I am missing one year. What should I do it re-apply? My extend my contract one more year they were supposed obtain visa for me somehow they didn't. Now I am not sure what to do? please advise

regina.marian

Nov 19, 2018
This thread has been really helpful!
I am confused whether to spend RS.3000 on getting finger prints from REALSCAN BIOMETRIC, Bangalore or pay lesser at the police commisioners office.. Any advice?

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
I did a lot of research and a few phone calls to figure out the entire process. Posting it for the benefit of everyone here. For making it clear: I reside in India now and I had worked previously in Bahrain.

My first option was to speak to the Bahrain Consulate and Embassy (in Mumbai and New Delhi respectively) and check how they could help me with it. They informed me that 3 months is what it takes if I go through Embassy/Consulate and they say in some cases it has taken more than that as well, so they don't guarantee.

Next I spoke to an agent who was suggested by the Embassy staff. He sent me the documents and again said it takes 2 months. When I asked him if this is very urgent, how soon can he arrange it.... his reply was a month. He was asking for Rs. 3500. But finally I decided to do it directly with the help of an old friend in Bahrain because from Bahrain it takes only 5 working days.

The process:
1. Download the form. Fill it up. Link to the form - http://www.bahrainconsulate.com.ph/good-conduct-certificate/ (but I personally used a different form with 3 pages which had columns for fingerprints and authorized sign and seal from police). Make sure you do it from Police Station and not from a lab. I had confirmed with Bahrain officials regarding this and they specified that they require authorized seal and signatory of a Police Official, sub-inspector or higher.
2. If in India, go the police station/commissioner office, get them to do your finger prints. I did it by paying a fee of Rs. 500 for the process at commissioners office (where we apply PVC for jobs) and got my fingerprints taken at local police station. The finger print has to be in black ink. Usually there is another prescribed format for taking fingerprints at the police station. But you can take the Bahrain form along and do it at the same time. If they are not willing to do it, you can attach what you get from the police station.
3. Once your application is done, take photocopies of CPR, Residence permit in passport, entry exit pages and visa page. If you have a new passport, do include front and back photocopies of the same.
4. 3 passport size photos with white background. (I was unsure if it is white or dark blue, I included both)
5. 1 BD application fees. (put it in that envelope as well.)
6. Letter of request from you indicating the purpose.
7. Authorization letter (if someone else is going on your behalf)

I had spoken to the officer in this number (0097317714202 from sun-thu, working time I'm guessing as 9am to 4pm). Since I had someone take care of the delivery part, I didn't bother asking for the address but only reconfirmed the documents required.

My Good Conduct Certificate got issued in 5 working days. Thanks to my friend!
I am in situation where they don't want to give the PCC of my whole stay in Bahrain. I was in business visa for 5months than transferred to work visa. So they can give only 1 year 7 months only. But new rules taken place and said that they are not provide PCC below of two years stayed. They can give PCC only on base Of your residence visa not on business visa.

god.is.great

Nov 16, 2017
I am in situation where they don't want to give the PCC of my whole stay in Bahrain. I was in business visa for 5months than transferred to work visa. So they can give only 1 year 7 months only. But new rules taken place and said that they are not provide PCC below of two years stayed. They can give PCC only on base Of your residence visa not on business visa.
Yes, Bahrain CID gives PCC only according to residence permit dates and not only actual stay. I also had same problem where I was in business visa for 19 days, then converted to Residence/WP, so they did give only according to Residence Permit dates. You can include this as Letter of Explanation that they give PCC only for residence permit duration. It should be good with CIC (I did it and many others as well).

Regarding the new rule, that they can't issue PCC if duration of stay is less than 2 yrs, you might need to check with Bahrain CID, if there is any alternative for it. If possible, get it written from them (via email) and attach that email for CIC during your documentation upload for PCC.

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
Yes, Bahrain CID gives PCC only according to residence permit dates and not only actual stay. I also had same problem where I was in business visa for 19 days, then converted to Residence/WP, so they did give only according to Residence Permit dates. You can include this as Letter of Explanation that they give PCC only for residence permit duration. It should be good with CIC (I did it and many others as well).

Regarding the new rule, that they can't issue PCC if duration of stay is less than 2 yrs, you might need to check with Bahrain CID, if there is any alternative for it. If possible, get it written from them (via email) and attach that email for CIC during your documentation upload for PCC.
Thanks for quick response. I sent my friend there to apply for PCC. They checked all docs than said they are not able to process for it. Or even it's not mentioned in any where in the website. My friend told them then give in Writen but not even agree to do that. So if I approach to any agent who do the job for money then can it be possible? Oh! After few months it will 10 years. If it is more than 10 years then do I need to get PCC of Bahrain?

god.is.great

Nov 16, 2017
Thanks for quick response. I sent my friend there to apply for PCC. They checked all docs than said they are not able to process for it. Or even it's not mentioned in any where in the website. My friend told them then give in Writen but not even agree to do that. So if I approach to any agent who do the job for money then can it be possible? Oh! After few months it will 10 years. If it is more than 10 years then do I need to get PCC of Bahrain?

Did you give your ITA and a cover letter why you need the PCC along with other documents? If not, you should try that, I did like that and had no problem.

Secondly, for your PR application, you do not need to provide Bahrain PCC upfront while submitting, just attach a letter of explanation saying that you need the PCC request letter from CIC which you'll submit to Bahrain CID. (Just check the procedure for Bahrain PCC in CIC website). Once CIC provides that, you can take that letter along with other mandatory docs to Bahrain CID, they would issue the PCC.

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
Did you give your ITA and a cover letter why you need the PCC along with other documents? If not, you should try that, I did like that and had no problem.

Secondly, for your PR application, you do not need to provide Bahrain PCC upfront while submitting, just attach a letter of explanation saying that you need the PCC request letter from CIC which you'll submit to Bahrain CID. (Just check the procedure for Bahrain PCC in CIC website). Once CIC provides that, you can take that letter along with other mandatory docs to Bahrain CID, they would issue the PCC.
Actually I applied for sinp. Got nomination and will apply for Work permit. Currently I am working in Kuwait. So, I need to provide PCC for kuwait and India for sure. Apart from that I stayed in Afghanistan (2010-2014 I got PCC) and bahrain (2007-10 to 2009-10). In work permit stage do I need to give all 4 PCC? Hey would you mind to connect me in my email plz. palash10paul@gmail.com

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
Actually I applied for sinp. Got nomination and will apply for Work permit. Currently I am working in Kuwait. So, I need to provide PCC for kuwait and India for sure. Apart from that I stayed in Afghanistan (2010-2014 I got PCC) and bahrain (2007-10 to 2009-10). In work permit stage do I need to give all 4 PCC? Hey would you mind to connect me in my email plz. palash10paul@gmail.com
I tried very much to get bahrain PCC, but they denied. I have the receipts only. They said less two years work permit not able to give PCC. Any suggestions please.

sam04

May 7, 2017
I tried very much to get bahrain PCC, but they denied. I have the receipts only. They said less two years work permit not able to give PCC. Any suggestions please.
Please Note : CID Bahrain changed policy to minimum stay requirements as minimum 24 months in Bahrain to issue Good conduct certificate.

I have similar experience recently. I stayed for 10 months but they are not able to issue certificate as per new policy.

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
Please Note : CID Bahrain changed policy to minimum stay requirements as minimum 24 months in Bahrain to issue Good conduct certificate.

I have similar experience recently. I stayed for 10 months but they are not able to issue certificate as per new policy.
Can we discuss on this mater? We need to share something so that we can walk on right path. Can you send me your calling number and whatsapp no. Here
palash10paul@gmail.com
So

ani2019

May 11, 2019
Hi,
CIC is requesting Bahrain PCC but the problem is my stay is only around 10 months in Bahrain with the new rule, they can't issue PCC if the duration of stay is less than 2 yrs, I tried with Bahrain CID but they refuse because of the new rule.
Any suggestion or an alternative for it.

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
Hi,
CIC is requesting Bahrain PCC but the problem is my stay is only around 10 months in Bahrain with the new rule, they can't issue PCC if the duration of stay is less than 2 yrs, I tried with Bahrain CID but they refuse because of the new rule.
Any suggestion or an alternative for it.
Hi,
Same thing is happened with me. The best best solution is apply from your Bahrain embassy from your country. You will get that. My friend from Bahrain who applied in CID office, but they denied to issue. But I applied from Bahrain embassy and I got it. U can reach me trough email
palash10paul@gmail.com.
I hope it's help you.

Reactions: ani2019

ani2019

May 11, 2019
Hi,
Same thing is happened with me. The best best solution is apply from your Bahrain embassy from your country. You will get that. My friend from Bahrain who applied in CID office, but they denied to issue. But I applied from Bahrain embassy and I got it. U can reach me trough email
palash10paul@gmail.com.
I hope it's help you.
Thanks a lot, Palash.

Yes, I applied from Bahrain Embassy in Oman and got PCC within 40 days. I personally visited CID Bahrain and the officer refused to issue a Good Conduct Certificate because my stay was less than 2 years.
I submitted express Entry file and I got ADR (additional document require) from CIC requesting Bahrain PCC to submit within 60 days. Based on Palash guidance I applied through Bahrain Embassy and got PCC.

Learning: You should apply PCC for all countries you stayed for more than 6 months as soon as you receive ITA or PNP.

Once again thank you and good luck.

candl2b0x

Jul 14, 2019
I am also in need of Bahrain PCC but I cannot travel back to Bahrain nor do I have anyone in Bahrain that can help me get it.I am from Nepal and we do not have any Bahrain Embassy here.So is it possible for me to go to India and get the PCC from the Bahrain Embassy that is in India??