+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC Bahrain from India

ananyamouli

Apr 16, 2018
Oh, when did you submit the documents to the Embassy of Bahrain? Any tracking code? Yes, i think its better you reach out to your friend. Also, speak to the CID office and explain your situation to them. If your friend speaks Arabic, it'd be helpful... I got it done through my dad's PR officer who happens to be a national.

Don't go to the police station. I got it done at a Finger printing bureau in Hyderabad and it should be there in every state (at least that's what I think). It's usually at the DGP office. They too said they'll give me a digital copy in their format and a digital copy in the CID format. Instead I asked for whatever document they usually give from their end plus ink fingerprints onto the CID form.

I hope it sorts out soon.

piyushsunny

Apr 17, 2018
NOC Code......
Oh, when did you submit the documents to the Embassy of Bahrain? Any tracking code? Yes, i think its better you reach out to your friend. Also, speak to the CID office and explain your situation to them. If your friend speaks Arabic, it'd be helpful... I got it done through my dad's PR officer who happens to be a national.

Don't go to the police station. I got it done at a Finger printing bureau in Hyderabad and it should be there in every state (at least that's what I think). It's usually at the DGP office. They too said they'll give me a digital copy in their format and a digital copy in the CID format. Instead I asked for whatever document they usually give from their end plus ink fingerprints onto the CID form.

I hope it sorts out soon.
I applied last month. Nope no tracking number. Different offices of same department in India have procedures of their own. Here the CFPB denied my request saying that they do it only for the requests coming from government and they are suggesting me to go to Truth Labs for the same. Need to go there only it seems.

ananyamouli

Apr 16, 2018
I applied last month. Nope no tracking number. Different offices of same department in India have procedures of their own. Here the CFPB denied my request saying that they do it only for the requests coming from government and they are suggesting me to go to Truth Labs for the same. Need to go there only it seems.
oh, okay! It's such a shame that there isn't any standardized process throughout the county :/

vkumar2018

May 26, 2018
Hi Friends,

I will tell you my story of how i obtained Bahrain Good Conduct Certificate from India for immigration purposes

Documents Required

1. Application form (https://www.mediafire.com/file/sh1h8clxid3wco9/bahrain+pcc+form.pdf.pdf)
2. 3 passport size photos with blue background (some say 5 but i had only 4 where i pasted one on the application form)
3. Finger prints
4. CPR copy
5. Passport copy with RP pages
6. Authorisation letter to my friend(who lives in bahrain) on my behalf (if you dont have a friend also i have mentioned below the alternative procedure)
7. Any Indian ID proof (not neccessary but recommended) like Aadhar card or something other document copy

Process i followed (scenario where i have a friend in bahrain)

Download and fill in the application form (details in the description part which you cant fill or dont know leave it , its not that important) and paste a PP size photo on it
I presume you have passport copy(RP page including) and CPR copy

For the finger print part i did not take from a police station as i dont have time or dont know much about it
so i went through a online guy (found from the website https://www.fingerprintexpert.in/police-clearance-certificate-pcc-from-bahrain.html). I stay in Hyderabad and got their hyderabad agent no and contacted him (phone no 9703071465). He is a genuine guy(aged person also) and took my finger prints and gave me the reports within 1 hour but he charged Rs 3000/-

Attach your Indian ID proof like Aadhar card copy (not neccessary but good to support the documents)
Authorisation letter (click below to dowload the one which i made and used for my case)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/80cvxyq8zn1a1cn/Request+letter+to+Bahrain+PCC.doc

Properly pin all the documents (including the photos) and send it to your Bahrain friend (In my case my friend approached the CID department in Adliya and applied (application fee - 1 BHD) and i got it within 7 working days)
Incase if you do not have any friend who can help then the above finger print guy can help you in getting you the GCC/PCC from Bahrain (not only for Bahrain he does for all gulf countries and many other countries)
Alternatively with all the documents you can approach Bahrain embassy in Mumbai where they can also do with the process but i believe it will take time and even the application process may not get complete within a day
Hope this helps
Next I need to proceed with the Indian PCC which i believe will be little difficult than the Bahrain ones :)

Regards,
Vinoth Kumar

Last edited:

kartnite

May 31, 2018
Delhi NCR/Chennai
Hi Friends,

I will tell you my story of how i obtained Bahrain Good Conduct Certificate from India for immigration purposes

Documents Required

1. Application form (https://www.mediafire.com/file/sh1h8clxid3wco9/bahrain+pcc+form.pdf.pdf)
2. 3 passport size photos with blue background (some say 5 but i had only 4 where i pasted one on the application form)
3. Finger prints
4. CPR copy
6. Authorisation letter to my friend(who lives in bahrain) on my behalf (if you dont have a friend also i have mentioned below the alternative procedure)
7. Any Indian ID proof (not neccessary but recommended) like Aadhar card or something other document copy

Download and fill in the application form (details in the description part which you cant fill or dont know leave it , its not that important) and paste a PP size photo on it

For the finger print part i did not take from a police station as i dont have time or dont know much about it
so i went through a online guy (found from the website https://www.fingerprintexpert.in/police-clearance-certificate-pcc-from-bahrain.html). I stay in Hyderabad and got their hyderabad agent no and contacted him (phone no 9703071465). He is a genuine guy(aged person also) and took my finger prints and gave me the reports within 1 hour but he charged Rs 3000/-

Attach your Indian ID proof like Aadhar card copy (not neccessary but good to support the documents)
Authorisation letter (click below to dowload the one which i made and used for my case)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/80cvxyq8zn1a1cn/Request+letter+to+Bahrain+PCC.doc

Properly pin all the documents (including the photos) and send it to your Bahrain friend (In my case my friend approached the CID department in Adliya and applied (application fee - 1 BHD) and i got it within 7 working days)
Incase if you do not have any friend who can help then the above finger print guy can help you in getting you the GCC/PCC from Bahrain (not only for Bahrain he does for all gulf countries and many other countries)
Alternatively with all the documents you can approach Bahrain embassy in Mumbai where they can also do with the process but i believe it will take time and even the application process may not get complete within a day
Hope this helps
Next I need to proceed with the Indian PCC which i believe will be little difficult than the Bahrain ones :)

Regards,
Vinoth Kumar
Hello Vinoth,

Thank you for sharing this with such detail. Greatly appreciated.

Quick question: Did the authorisation letter suffice?

Looking at the draft you had uploaded, I understand you are applying for an Australian PR. The Canadian website, however, suggests a "Power of Attorney". I'd like to think it still went smoothly (submitting an authorisation letter as opposed to a more formal power of attorney)?

Furthermore, Finger Print Expert/RealScan Biometric seem to be a private agency. I hope they are trustworthy because this is about one's biometrics. And I also recall reading somewhere that using such agencies will only delay the PCC issuance process in Bahrain. Interesting that yours was processed in seven days!

Getting one's fingerprints done in Chennai is such a f***ing pain!

Good luck with your India PCC. I received mine today (took 3 days; could've been 2) - it is a very straightforward process, you'll need to apply via the Passport portal.

megha009

Jun 11, 2018
Hi Friends,

Documents Required

3. Finger prints
4. CPR copy

Hope this helps

Regards,
Vinoth Kumar

Thank you for explaining and providing the links, very helpful for the rest of us.

oconnor87

Jul 7, 2018
Hi Friends,

Documents Required

3. Finger prints
4. CPR copy

Hope this helps

Regards,
Vinoth Kumar

Hello there, hoping anyone on this thread.
My fiance and me applied for common law visa, we are currently living in the Caribbean, I am from South Africa and she is from Canada. We just received the medical request this morning along with Bahrain PCC. I lived in Bahrain for about 8 months but did not keep my ID card. I have my old passport and current one from travels there.
As the documents are requested within 60 days we are a little worried as there is no consulates or embassies for Bahrain close by, I would have to fly to Bahrain which is quite expensive from here or to a embassy but it states it can take up to 3months.
Sadly I do not know anyone in Bahrain still there. Any suggestions here would be very helpful.

god.is.great

Nov 16, 2017
Hello there, hoping anyone on this thread.
My fiance and me applied for common law visa, we are currently living in the Caribbean, I am from South Africa and she is from Canada. We just received the medical request this morning along with Bahrain PCC. I lived in Bahrain for about 8 months but did not keep my ID card. I have my old passport and current one from travels there.
As the documents are requested within 60 days we are a little worried as there is no consulates or embassies for Bahrain close by, I would have to fly to Bahrain which is quite expensive from here or to a embassy but it states it can take up to 3months.
Sadly I do not know anyone in Bahrain still there. Any suggestions here would be very helpful.
Hello, If you do not have anyone in Bahrain, then you should apply from a Bahrain consulate. Since it requires 2-3 months in consulate, you should also give a call to CIC and see if they can extend the document request to some more time. You should also attach proof that you have applied for the PCC (like some acknowledge receipt, etc) in the consulate along with a Letter of Explanation saying the same. It would be best if you can get an email from the consulate where you have applied regarding the timelines for processing the PCC, you can attach that email as well. This will ensure CIC that you have applied it in consulate and it would take time. Simultaneously do try to check if there is any agency which does it fast from inside Bahrain.

oconnor87

Jul 7, 2018
Hello, If you do not have anyone in Bahrain, then you should apply from a Bahrain consulate. Since it requires 2-3 months in consulate, you should also give a call to CIC and see if they can extend the document request to some more time. You should also attach proof that you have applied for the PCC (like some acknowledge receipt, etc) in the consulate along with a Letter of Explanation saying the same. It would be best if you can get an email from the consulate where you have applied regarding the timelines for processing the PCC, you can attach that email as well. This will ensure CIC that you have applied it in consulate and it would take time. Simultaneously do try to check if there is any agency which does it fast from inside Bahrain.

thank you for this! Luckily we found out one of my old friends is still in Bahrain who can help :)
On the request it states for a letter from immigration requesting this, does the Canada VO have to fill this out?
Also on the form if I do not know the exact old address of where i stayed is that an issue if I write a letter? Any tips here as well would be great.

god.is.great

Nov 16, 2017
thank you for this! Luckily we found out one of my old friends is still in Bahrain who can help :)
On the request it states for a letter from immigration requesting this, does the Canada VO have to fill this out?
Also on the form if I do not know the exact old address of where i stayed is that an issue if I write a letter? Any tips here as well would be great.
As a part of your application for good conduct certificate to CID, Bahrain, you attach the letter which was provided by CIC as part of additional document for PCC, that should be enough (I requested with ITA letter). Along with all other supporting documents like resident visas, fingerprints from local police station on their template (make sure it is stamped), passport pages, photographs as per specs, 1bhd fees for the certificate and a cover letter addressing to CID Bahrain requesting for a good conduct certificate for your stay for Canadian PR (cross check the required document list once more from their website). That should be enough. Ask your friend to submit all these documents to CID, Bahrain in Adliya and they will provide him a receipt and your certificate would be issued in 5 working days.

Reactions: oconnor87

oconnor87

Jul 7, 2018
As a part of your application for good conduct certificate to CID, Bahrain, you attach the letter which was provided by CIC as part of additional document for PCC, that should be enough (I requested with ITA letter). Along with all other supporting documents like resident visas, fingerprints from local police station on their template (make sure it is stamped), passport pages, photographs as per specs, 1bhd fees for the certificate and a cover letter addressing to CID Bahrain requesting for a good conduct certificate for your stay for Canadian PR (cross check the required document list once more from their website). That should be enough. Ask your friend to submit all these documents to CID, Bahrain in Adliya and they will provide him a receipt and your certificate would be issued in 5 working days.
thank you very much! hopefully after this the background check can start and then closer to hopeful approval! :D

oconnor87

Jul 7, 2018

sorry last question we are wondering once we receive documents do we just upload them in the additional documents or does it have to be mailed in? I do not see clarification on this anywhere. thank you

ruchin30

Feb 9, 2018
This thread has been really helpful. I got my Bahrain PCC in 10 working days, and the fingerprints from the lab did work. However, I have a huge issue, which i even read for majors. My PCC doesnot include, my first 45 days of stay and last 20 days of stay. It is just covering the dates mentioned in RP.

First 45 days was of tourist visa, which I donot have a soft copy, and last 20 days were grace period to my RP.

I submitted my profile yesterday with the existing PCC and have provided a LOE, mentioning the duration exluded of PCC and the type of VISA I was in.

Has it worked for anyone.

Also, just to confirm, Bahrain surely provides PCC only for the duration of RP and not entire stay correct.?

anoop10x

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
India
This thread has been really helpful. I got my Bahrain PCC in 10 working days, and the fingerprints from the lab did work. However, I have a huge issue, which i even read for majors. My PCC doesnot include, my first 45 days of stay and last 20 days of stay. It is just covering the dates mentioned in RP.

First 45 days was of tourist visa, which I donot have a soft copy, and last 20 days were grace period to my RP.

I submitted my profile yesterday with the existing PCC and have provided a LOE, mentioning the duration exluded of PCC and the type of VISA I was in.

Has it worked for anyone.

Also, just to confirm, Bahrain surely provides PCC only for the duration of RP and not entire stay correct.?

Hello Ruchin30,

Bahrain PCC is usually based on the visa validity (RP validity). I stayed in Bahrain from May 2012 to May 2013 but my visa (RP) was stamped for 2 years until 2014. The PCC had the dates covered for the entire 2 years duration (which I explained in the LOE). I hope that answers your question.

Ideally the first 45 days shouldn't be an issue as you won't get a PCC if you have done a crime in those 45 days (also it's a tourist visa). But last 20 days, I'm not sure about it.

If you have mentioned it in LOE, then hope for the best to happen :) Good luck.

Please update here on the happenings for the benefit of others.

Thank you!

oconnor87

Jul 7, 2018
Hey guys
So my cpr card was missing the last letter in my name but I was able to recieve the good conduct certficate however this is also missing my last letter of first name. Will this be an issue to submit or should I write a letter ?