+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC Bahrain from India

ananyamouli

Apr 16, 2018
Hello,

I didn't face any such issue (taking Indian PCC before fingerprints). You should be ideally be getting it without Indian PCC after all it's just fingerprints.

If you are currently in hyderabad, you can carry your rental agreement + phone bill/electricity bill etc to prove your place of residence.

Please do update back here for the benefit of others :)

Good luck!
Hi, finally completed the procedure last week. Thought I'd update it here.

1) I needed an Indian PCC in order to get my fingerprints.
2) They first took my finger prints digitally. Only after requesting them, I got it done on the Bahrain CID form.
3) Needed to submit three ID proofs - Passport, Rental agreement and Aadhar (electricity bill works too but should be in the applicants name)

My question is do they need a seal or a stamp. There is a very small difference. A seal is the machine that makes an impression on wax/paper. A stamp is a rubber stamp (impressions made using ink). I had the understanding that the finger prints should be sealed on the flap of the envelope. But the inspector said the latter would work. Could you pls clarify if the stamp is what Bahrain CID is looking for?

manoj7786

May 2, 2018
USA
Hi All,

I am writing to seek help with getting police clearance certificate from Bahrain. I have stayed in Bahrain from Feb 2011 to Sept 2013, worked for an IT company but my visa sponsorer was National Security Agency, Bahrain. I have applied for PCC from Bahrain embassy in New Delhi couple of times but in both cases, I received a letter back from CID Bahrain that they will need the new copy of fingerprints as the one sent are of not good quality.

I applied from the embassy during 2017 and both the times I had applied was without ITA but it didn't work out. I was able to make it through the cut-off in March 2018 and received ITA and request letter for Bahrain PCC. To fasten the process of getting PCC I contacted one my friend in bahrain to submit my documents on my behalf.

When my friend took my docs to CID bahrain, they denied accepting my docs and asked to get NOC from my employer (can be the reason of my application was sent back every time with poor quality fingerprints problem) which according to them is NSA (as it was the visa sponsorer). My Bahraini company is no more operational in bahrain now and it has closed it software division all over more than 2 years back. I tried contacting my ex-managers even company owner but no one is able to help as they all have left Bahrain and no one is able to contact anyone within NSA. I cannot directly contact NSA and not finding any way to contact NSA to request for NOC.

I tried sending my friend with the request letter received from CIC, along with other docs, and explaining the situation and requesting them to accept the application with NOC but nothing is working out CID needs NOC to proceed. I am not finding any way to contact NSA to request for NOC or convince CID to accept my application.

Please suggest:
1. How should I proceed further with this situation?
2. Is it advisable to submit the application without PCC and write a letter of explanation with this situation?
3. Any other way of getting PCC from bahrain or some way to make CID officials proceed with NOC. Mine all other documents are ready and uploaded just this doc is pending.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

anoop10x

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
India

2) They first took my finger prints digitally. Only after requesting them, I got it done on the Bahrain CID form.
3) Needed to submit three ID proofs - Passport, Rental agreement and Aadhar (electricity bill works too but should be in the applicants name)

My question is do they need a seal or a stamp. There is a very small difference. A seal is the machine that makes an impression on wax/paper. A stamp is a rubber stamp (impressions made using ink). I had the understanding that the finger prints should be sealed on the flap of the envelope. But the inspector said the latter would work. Could you pls clarify if the stamp is what Bahrain CID is looking for?

Hi,

It's quite surprising that different places in India has different rules. I got my Indian PCC last and Bahrain PCC first.

Anyways, I guess you are telling the stamp on the PCC form and signature by the police. Sealed envelope is not required with wax. A rubber stamp stating the designation of the Police officer with his sign would work.

Hope this clarifies your doubt.

Cheers!

anoop10x

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
India
Hi All,

I am writing to seek help with getting police clearance certificate from Bahrain. I have stayed in Bahrain from Feb 2011 to Sept 2013, worked for an IT company but my visa sponsorer was National Security Agency, Bahrain. I have applied for PCC from Bahrain embassy in New Delhi couple of times but in both cases, I received a letter back from CID Bahrain that they will need the new copy of fingerprints as the one sent are of not good quality.

I applied from the embassy during 2017 and both the times I had applied was without ITA but it didn't work out. I was able to make it through the cut-off in March 2018 and received ITA and request letter for Bahrain PCC. To fasten the process of getting PCC I contacted one my friend in bahrain to submit my documents on my behalf.

When my friend took my docs to CID bahrain, they denied accepting my docs and asked to get NOC from my employer (can be the reason of my application was sent back every time with poor quality fingerprints problem) which according to them is NSA (as it was the visa sponsorer). My Bahraini company is no more operational in bahrain now and it has closed it software division all over more than 2 years back. I tried contacting my ex-managers even company owner but no one is able to help as they all have left Bahrain and no one is able to contact anyone within NSA. I cannot directly contact NSA and not finding any way to contact NSA to request for NOC.

I tried sending my friend with the request letter received from CIC, along with other docs, and explaining the situation and requesting them to accept the application with NOC but nothing is working out CID needs NOC to proceed. I am not finding any way to contact NSA to request for NOC or convince CID to accept my application.

Please suggest:
1. How should I proceed further with this situation?
2. Is it advisable to submit the application without PCC and write a letter of explanation with this situation?
3. Any other way of getting PCC from bahrain or some way to make CID officials proceed with NOC. Mine all other documents are ready and uploaded just this doc is pending.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Hello,

First time I'm hearing about CID's asking for NOC from the employer. I guess it's because you were sponsored by NSA. It's very unfortunate. It doesn't make sense that they sent your application back twice due to poor quality fingerprints problem and now they are asking your friend for an NOC from the company. They could have asked you to submit an NOC in the first place.

There is not many options you can try here I guess. I would suggest:

1. Speak to the CID Bahrain office (if you haven't already done it). The number must be in one of the above posts. Get their feedback.
2. Speak to the Bahrain consulate in Mumbai and New Delhi. Get their feedback.
3. There is an agent (number mentioned in the earlier posts in the same thread) whom you can call and speak to. I don't know how much he can help in this case, but you never know...

If you go through the Bahrain embassy in India (or the agent), the time required to process the application is just unreasonable.

It is not advisable to submit the application without PCC. You can save this as the very last option. But despite trying, you still fail to get it...then you may do so by giving a detailed explanation in LOE. I had worked in Saudi for 2 years and I didn't provide a Saudi PCC, as Saudi police do not issue PCC to people who are no longer staying in the country. So there is some hope.

All the best!

manoj7786

May 2, 2018
USA
Hello,

First time I'm hearing about CID's asking for NOC from the employer. I guess it's because you were sponsored by NSA. It's very unfortunate. It doesn't make sense that they sent your application back twice due to poor quality fingerprints problem and now they are asking your friend for an NOC from the company. They could have asked you to submit an NOC in the first place.

There is not many options you can try here I guess. I would suggest:

1. Speak to the CID Bahrain office (if you haven't already done it). The number must be in one of the above posts. Get their feedback.
2. Speak to the Bahrain consulate in Mumbai and New Delhi. Get their feedback.
3. There is an agent (number mentioned in the earlier posts in the same thread) whom you can call and speak to. I don't know how much he can help in this case, but you never know...

If you go through the Bahrain embassy in India (or the agent), the time required to process the application is just unreasonable.

It is not advisable to submit the application without PCC. You can save this as the very last option. But despite trying, you still fail to get it...then you may do so by giving a detailed explanation in LOE. I had worked in Saudi for 2 years and I didn't provide a Saudi PCC, as Saudi police do not issue PCC to people who are no longer staying in the country. So there is some hope.

All the best!
Thanks for the reply, Anoop.

1. I have tried to call on the numbers given in the previous threads and some number I got from other websites but none of that worked. No one is picking up the call, still trying every day to call. I have sent email also to the email provided on CIC website but no reply yet to that.
2. Have tried to talk to the consulate in Delhi, but they just suggest to re-apply it. Already done that twice maybe will do it once again.
3. Couldn't find the number of the agent in the old posts, can you share it again.

Also compared the PCC rule for Saudi and Bahrain, both seem to be quite different. No option is Bahrain to not submit this document. I do have submitted a LOE last week as the date for final submission was close by, so now I have a got an additional month to get the document and upload the final doc and submit my application.

Is it advisable to proceed without PCC (with another LOE) or withdraw my application and wait for some more time (hoping for changes to PCC rules :))

ananyamouli

Apr 16, 2018

Well, you saved a lot of time then!

Yeah, the form has been stamped and signed by the police official. Documents were finally submitted in Bahrain yesterday. Hoping to receive it end of this week. Thanks :D

ananyamouli

Apr 16, 2018
Thanks for the reply, Anoop.

1. I have tried to call on the numbers given in the previous threads and some number I got from other websites but none of that worked. No one is picking up the call, still trying every day to call. I have sent email also to the email provided on CIC website but no reply yet to that.
2. Have tried to talk to the consulate in Delhi, but they just suggest to re-apply it. Already done that twice maybe will do it once again.
3. Couldn't find the number of the agent in the old posts, can you share it again.

Also compared the PCC rule for Saudi and Bahrain, both seem to be quite different. No option is Bahrain to not submit this document. I do have submitted a LOE last week as the date for final submission was close by, so now I have a got an additional month to get the document and upload the final doc and submit my application.

Is it advisable to proceed without PCC (with another LOE) or withdraw my application and wait for some more time (hoping for changes to PCC rules :))

Manoj, join this group and ask your doubts..extremely supportive admin, moderators and members - I'm sure you'll find a way through and I hope you do

https://www.facebook.com/groups/askkubeir/

piyushsunny

Apr 17, 2018
NOC Code......
Well, you saved a lot of time then!

Yeah, the form has been stamped and signed by the police official. Documents were finally submitted in Bahrain yesterday. Hoping to receive it end of this week. Thanks :D
Hey,
Did you sent a Power of Attorney/Authority letter also along with your documents to your friend in Bahrain. If yes, is there any particular format or requirement for the Power of Attorney?

I submitted the application with Bahrain Embassy in Delhi, as when I asked them about sending it over to my friend, they said... "you have to go yourself and your friend is not allowed to submit on your behalf".

ananyamouli

Apr 16, 2018
Hey,
Did you sent a Power of Attorney/Authority letter also along with your documents to your friend in Bahrain. If yes, is there any particular format or requirement for the Power of Attorney?

I submitted the application with Bahrain Embassy in Delhi, as when I asked them about sending it over to my friend, they said... "you have to go yourself and your friend is not allowed to submit on your behalf".
Hey,

Yes, I did and nope, no specific format. You needn't be there necessarily. Take a look at this link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/bahrain.html

If you're applying through the Bahraini Embassy, it will take a while. Previous comments say more than 3 weeks. So just apply for it through your friend. It should ideally take 4-5 days.

piyushsunny

Apr 17, 2018
NOC Code......
Hey,

Yes, I did and nope, no specific format. You needn't be there necessarily. Take a look at this link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/bahrain.html

If you're applying through the Bahraini Embassy, it will take a while. Previous comments say more than 3 weeks. So just apply for it through your friend. It should ideally take 4-5 days.

Thanks for the information. Please let us know once your friend receive it. Thanks...

piyushsunny

Apr 17, 2018
NOC Code......
Hey,

Hey Did you get any update on the PCC?

piyushsunny

Apr 17, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi, yup. I got it last Sunday. Took around 7 days. How about you?
Nope. The embassy said they have sent it to Bahrain but it has not yet reached the CID office. I was thinking of sending another application to my friend directly but the local police station- Gurgaon is not ready to provide the fingerprints with Ink. They have a fingerprint machine which they use to capture the prints in the system and then give a print out of the same.

Where did you get your fingerprints done?