+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC Bahrain from India

anoop10x

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
India
hi, i have already submitted my papers with the Bahrain Consulate in Mumbai, they did mention that it will take nothing less than 2 months for this.. You think it is recommended to do my own paper works on the side as one of my friend is more than willing to hhelp me out from Bahrain.. Also how did you manage the CID office procedure? Would be great if you can help out with this.
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.

Better to do it with the help of your friend. I also went through the consulate in Mumbai/Delhi and they said 3 months. They recommended getting it from Bahrain so I also had to ask for help from a person who is currently in Bahrain.

CID procedures are mentioned in cic website and it is more or less the same. Once you give all your documents, you (or your friend) gets the receipt and 7 days later, you (or he/she) can collect the certificate.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Reactions: jerinjack

jerinjack

Jun 20, 2017
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.

Better to do it with the help of your friend. I also went through the consulate in Mumbai/Delhi and they said 3 months. They recommended getting it from Bahrain so I also had to ask for help from a person who is currently in Bahrain.

CID procedures are mentioned in cic website and it is more or less the same. Once you give all your documents, you (or your friend) gets the receipt and 7 days later, you (or he/she) can collect the certificate.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Thanks Anoop.. i have spoken to my friend and he is very much willing to help me.. Now my hinderance is getting the form signed from the commissioners office.. whoever i have spoken to in the police station has said that they dont do it.. Which office had you gone to? If you can just give me those details, i would be very very grateful..

anoop10x

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
India
Thanks Anoop.. i have spoken to my friend and he is very much willing to help me.. Now my hinderance is getting the form signed from the commissioners office.. whoever i have spoken to in the police station has said that they dont do it.. Which office had you gone to? If you can just give me those details, i would be very very grateful..
You have to get it done through commissioner office. I have done it in Bangalore, so I can let you know the process here.

You pick up the form from commissioner office (finger print/ police verification are all same) or you can download the same from the website. Since the link is down, I cannot post it. Select the finger print option and pay the fees at Bangalore one counter (lot of them around the city). With your address and id verification submit the duly filled form. You can then visit your nearest police station after a couple of days (time taken for application to reach your local police station) and they will do it on their format. Carry the Bahrain PCC format with you and pay them another 200 bucks (if they are expecting, in my case they turned out to be very greedy) and you can get the finger prints done simultaneously.

So that's how I did it. I have read some people get it done from forensic lab or truth labs in Bangalore. But when I had spoken previously to the Bahrain CID office, they were very particular about getting it from police station.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

sidganesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
10-03-2018
AOR Received.
10-03-2018
Passport Req..
30-04-2018
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2018
I did a lot of research and a few phone calls to figure out the entire process. Posting it for the benefit of everyone here. For making it clear: I reside in India now and I had worked previously in Bahrain.

My first option was to speak to the Bahrain Consulate and Embassy (in Mumbai and New Delhi respectively) and check how they could help me with it. They informed me that 3 months is what it takes if I go through Embassy/Consulate and they say in some cases it has taken more than that as well, so they don't guarantee.

Next I spoke to an agent who was suggested by the Embassy staff. He sent me the documents and again said it takes 2 months. When I asked him if this is very urgent, how soon can he arrange it.... his reply was a month. He was asking for Rs. 3500. But finally I decided to do it directly with the help of an old friend in Bahrain because from Bahrain it takes only 5 working days.

The process:
1. Download the form. Fill it up. Link to the form - http://www.bahrainconsulate.com.ph/good-conduct-certificate/ (but I personally used a different form with 3 pages which had columns for fingerprints and authorized sign and seal from police). Make sure you do it from Police Station and not from a lab. I had confirmed with Bahrain officials regarding this and they specified that they require authorized seal and signatory of a Police Official, sub-inspector or higher.
2. If in India, go the police station/commissioner office, get them to do your finger prints. I did it by paying a fee of Rs. 500 for the process at commissioners office (where we apply PVC for jobs) and got my fingerprints taken at local police station. The finger print has to be in black ink. Usually there is another prescribed format for taking fingerprints at the police station. But you can take the Bahrain form along and do it at the same time. If they are not willing to do it, you can attach what you get from the police station.
3. Once your application is done, take photocopies of CPR, Residence permit in passport, entry exit pages and visa page. If you have a new passport, do include front and back photocopies of the same.
4. 3 passport size photos with white background. (I was unsure if it is white or dark blue, I included both)
5. 1 BD application fees. (put it in that envelope as well.)
6. Letter of request from you indicating the purpose.
7. Authorization letter (if someone else is going on your behalf)

I had spoken to the officer in this number (0097317714202 from sun-thu, working time I'm guessing as 9am to 4pm). Since I had someone take care of the delivery part, I didn't bother asking for the address but only reconfirmed the documents required.

My Good Conduct Certificate got issued in 5 working days. Thanks to my friend!
Very informative post. Just to add to this,

(i) you will have to provide copies of all your residence permits including the first RP. Only then will the PCC cover your entire stay in Bahrain; and
(ii) white background photo is accepted.

They did not ask me for the letter when I applied for my Bahraini PCC. However, since IRCC explicitly categorises Bahrain as a country where formal request is needed for PCC, it would be advisable to get it done only after ITA.

ananyamouli

Apr 16, 2018
I did a lot of research and a few phone calls to figure out the entire process. Posting it for the benefit of everyone here. For making it clear: I reside in India now and I had worked previously in Bahrain.

My first option was to speak to the Bahrain Consulate and Embassy (in Mumbai and New Delhi respectively) and check how they could help me with it. They informed me that 3 months is what it takes if I go through Embassy/Consulate and they say in some cases it has taken more than that as well, so they don't guarantee.

Next I spoke to an agent who was suggested by the Embassy staff. He sent me the documents and again said it takes 2 months. When I asked him if this is very urgent, how soon can he arrange it.... his reply was a month. He was asking for Rs. 3500. But finally I decided to do it directly with the help of an old friend in Bahrain because from Bahrain it takes only 5 working days.

The process:
1. Download the form. Fill it up. Link to the form - http://www.bahrainconsulate.com.ph/good-conduct-certificate/ (but I personally used a different form with 3 pages which had columns for fingerprints and authorized sign and seal from police). Make sure you do it from Police Station and not from a lab. I had confirmed with Bahrain officials regarding this and they specified that they require authorized seal and signatory of a Police Official, sub-inspector or higher.
2. If in India, go the police station/commissioner office, get them to do your finger prints. I did it by paying a fee of Rs. 500 for the process at commissioners office (where we apply PVC for jobs) and got my fingerprints taken at local police station. The finger print has to be in black ink. Usually there is another prescribed format for taking fingerprints at the police station. But you can take the Bahrain form along and do it at the same time. If they are not willing to do it, you can attach what you get from the police station.
3. Once your application is done, take photocopies of CPR, Residence permit in passport, entry exit pages and visa page. If you have a new passport, do include front and back photocopies of the same.
4. 3 passport size photos with white background. (I was unsure if it is white or dark blue, I included both)
5. 1 BD application fees. (put it in that envelope as well.)
6. Letter of request from you indicating the purpose.
7. Authorization letter (if someone else is going on your behalf)

I had spoken to the officer in this number (0097317714202 from sun-thu, working time I'm guessing as 9am to 4pm). Since I had someone take care of the delivery part, I didn't bother asking for the address but only reconfirmed the documents required.

My Good Conduct Certificate got issued in 5 working days. Thanks to my friend!

Hi Anoop,

In Hyderabad, they're asking me to get my indian PCC first. and then only can I get the fingerprints. Is this true? I am having issues with my address proof. Hence, its taking time!

Kimi Owen

Apr 16, 2018
Hi Anoop,

In Hyderabad, they're asking me to get my indian PCC first. and then only can I get the fingerprints. Is this true? I am having issues with my address proof. Hence, its taking time!
If you are in Hyderabad, go to the DGP office in Lakdi Ka Pul & contact Nandu Jawalkar (Inspector with CID in the forensic section). He will help you with fingerprinting on the Bahrain PCC forms. To be on the safer side, get two sets finger printed just in case you have a quality issue with one. He will place a seal containing his official signature et al once the finger printing is done. Ensure to carry all your identity documents & ideally meet him between 9am - 12pm.

ananyamouli

Apr 16, 2018
If you are in Hyderabad, go to the DGP office in Lakdi Ka Pul & contact Nandu Jawalkar (Inspector with CID in the forensic section). He will help you with fingerprinting on the Bahrain PCC forms. To be on the safer side, get two sets finger printed just in case you have a quality issue with one. He will place a seal containing his official signature et al once the finger printing is done. Ensure to carry all your identity documents & ideally meet him between 9am - 12pm.
Thanks Kimi Owen..Somewhat of a relief. Any specific documents to carry apart from passport, such as ITA, photographs, rent agreement, etc?

Many thanks

Kimi Owen

Apr 16, 2018
Thanks Kimi Owen..Somewhat of a relief. Any specific documents to carry apart from passport, such as ITA, photographs, rent agreement, etc?

Many thanks
Yup, carry anything relevant (ITA, rent agreement (is address different from passport?), Passport should reflect RP showing your stay in Bahrain, photographs (per Bahrain PCC guidelines), if you had a CPR card in Bahrain, carry a copy (does not harm) Also carry sufficient + some extra cash!

ananyamouli

Apr 16, 2018
Yes, my permanent address is in Chennai (which is reflected on the passport). So, I was in Bahrain from 2008- 2016 - shall carry all RP stamps and all pages of the passports showing exit and entry into Bahrain. I only hope they don't need Indian PCC.

Really appreciate your help. Thanks :)

piyushsunny

Apr 17, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi,
I visited the police station today for the fingerprints and I got it done but they do it digitally and have a format of their own which doesn't have a provision for the Palm prints. Anyone faced the same thing and is it ok to send the application without the Palm Prints.

Thanks....

anoop10x

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
India
Yes, my permanent address is in Chennai (which is reflected on the passport). So, I was in Bahrain from 2008- 2016 - shall carry all RP stamps and all pages of the passports showing exit and entry into Bahrain. I only hope they don't need Indian PCC.

Really appreciate your help. Thanks :)
Hello,

I didn't face any such issue (taking Indian PCC before fingerprints). You should be ideally be getting it without Indian PCC after all it's just fingerprints.

If you are currently in hyderabad, you can carry your rental agreement + phone bill/electricity bill etc to prove your place of residence.

Please do update back here for the benefit of others :)

Good luck!

anoop10x

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
India
Hi,
I visited the police station today for the fingerprints and I got it done but they do it digitally and have a format of their own which doesn't have a provision for the Palm prints. Anyone faced the same thing and is it ok to send the application without the Palm Prints.

Thanks....
Hello,

Yes, the police do have their own format. But since I requested them, they helped me get the fingerprints in the Bahrain PCC form as well. That means they did it simultaneously in their form and my form. Palm was extra and they did it for me (I paid a small amount for it as well). That's how I got it done.

Now to answer your question, since the digital prints are issued by police; does that have the sign and seal (with designation of the official)? If yes, then you can send it across and mention in the request letter that your police station issues in this form. That should be fine. I remember speaking to CID official in Bahrain, they did mention that it can be a different format but they are particular about signature and seal from police.

My best advice would be to give a call to the number (I have posted previously here) and just have a quick word with the official there. I feel even that is not required, but just to be on the safer side.

Cheers!

piyushsunny

Apr 17, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello,

Yes, the police do have their own format. But since I requested them, they helped me get the fingerprints in the Bahrain PCC form as well. That means they did it simultaneously in their form and my form. Palm was extra and they did it for me (I paid a small amount for it as well). That's how I got it done.

Now to answer your question, since the digital prints are issued by police; does that have the sign and seal (with designation of the official)? If yes, then you can send it across and mention in the request letter that your police station issues in this form. That should be fine. I remember speaking to CID official in Bahrain, they did mention that it can be a different format but they are particular about signature and seal from police.

My best advice would be to give a call to the number (I have posted previously here) and just have a quick word with the official there. I feel even that is not required, but just to be on the safer side.

Cheers!
Thanks Anoop for the quick reply. Yes, they have the Sign and Designation of the official mentioned on the Print Out. Let me try reaching the CID office and initiate this.