+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pcc asked again uk

Aug 9, 2023
The exact statement says;

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate Please provide a police certificate for the United Kingdom. This must be received at this office by: 2023/08/30

it doesnot say updated new anywhere, does it still have to be a new made pcc ?

Did you guys submitted the old pcc that was originally submitted or made an updated pcc and send to LVO?
I today recieved to submit Adr PCc for UK again when I submitted UK police certificate 8 months ago with the whole application. Uk Pcc does not have expiry date so i assumed it to be 1 year valid. Do any one know why would they need pcc again? Or submitting old copy of it is fine orit has to be new and updated version of pcc which will require time and will pass the deadline of submission?

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
The exact statement says;

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate Please provide a police certificate for the United Kingdom. This must be received at this office by: 2023/08/30

it doesnot say updated new anywhere, does it still have to be a new made pcc ?

Did you guys submitted the old pcc that was originally submitted or made an updated pcc and send to LVO?
I today recieved to submit Adr PCc for UK again when I submitted UK police certificate 8 months ago with the whole application. Uk Pcc does not have expiry date so i assumed it to be 1 year valid. Do any one know why would they need pcc again? Or submitting old copy of it is fine orit has to be new and updated version of pcc which will require time and will pass the deadline of submission?

There is no such thing as a expiry of the PCC even if there is such date on the certificate itself. PCC states that at the day of issuance you have a clean (or not) criminal record.. If the next day you commit a crime that makes you inadmissible to Canada your old PCC will not help even if it's "not expired".

IRCC asks for PCC to confirm that to this day nothing has changed and it`s up to them to decide whether you need one or not regardless of any expiry date. Submitting the old one will be the same as not submitting at all. Unless of course if they somehow lost the first one

Worth noting that the policy dictates that if the applicant does not respond to ADR, the application will still be processed without the document. The outcome will depend on the judgement of the officer. Thus if someone uploaded an old one and still got accepted doesn`t mean that your will be accepted as well.

After obtaining the UK certificate, were you still resident of the uk or have you left the county?

If you left UK after getting the PCC, you may submit the old one and add an explanation letter with proofs that you never went back. So the old PCC reflects your actual criminal record in UK.

If you are still residing in the UK, you need to submit new certificate. If getting it takes time, submit the old one with an explanation letter with proofs that you have requested a new one and make clear that the process takes much more time that is beyond your control; and request deadline extension.

Reactions: sana_ultavista