+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Payment page is down? Soooooo slow and CIC charged me twice....

theone

Star Member
Nov 1, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2006
Doc's Request.
october 2010
File Transfer...
may2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
guys anyone have any idea for those who didnt get their payment receipts what are their options because CIC is not transferring their call to their representatives. What are other ways to get receipt. I spoke to the Credit Card provider and he confirms that CIC got the money and transaction was successful.
I don't know, i won't pay new fees, same problem could happen again!!!
I'll wait few days, any other suggestions?? I'm frustrated with the whole experience and I have no further comment :(

surya99

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
I don't know, i won't pay new fees, same problem could happen again!!!
I'll wait few days, any other suggestions?? I'm frustrated with the whole experience and I have no further comment :(
Hi guys I spoke to CIC today and they told me to wait for 48 hours to see if I get my receipt in email and if not then I can pay again and ask for refund for the first one. I also got an email from CIC for the refund procedure. Basically they are telling me not to rush bcoz their system is too busy these days.

Reactions: theone and ecstrom

theone

Star Member
Nov 1, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2006
Doc's Request.
october 2010
File Transfer...
may2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Got my receipt by email this morning.

surya99

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Hi guys I also got my email in receipt so dont need for panic just wait for 48 hours who doesnt got receipt. CIC website is working fine now so anyone can fill forms and pay their fees anytime. Hopefully we all become Canadian Citizen soon.

Reactions: Niloos

surya99

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Does the payment website show any confirmation after the payment that we can print?
yes they are giving confirmation but sometimes with very less details like credit card no is missing or sometimes something else again wait till next week it will be a lot easier then rest is upto you guys.

Reactions: Niloos

ecstrom

May 25, 2012
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
22-02-2014
I received the refund today.... but I'm not lucky as other applicants who already received the AOR.... :(