+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAYEMENT FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCY?

dentistusa

Star Member
Apr 9, 2009
HELLO GUYS,,,,

I and my wife who will sponsor me want to pay the fees of application and PR,

and we don`t have credit card,and she will pay from Canada to be quick,

so how can we pay to be very quick and no delaying?

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
paying by credit card is the fastest way. If you dont have an actual credit card, then get a prepaid credit card. You can do that VERY easily in the US - and you have options in Canada as well. Depends on where she lives - but have her checkout prepaid VISa/Mastercard places. Some places take a while to receive the card, and others you can immediately receive it..google it, and you will find your options.

It will cost some money to load the funds on , and then some money for the transactions, so plan ahead wisely, and include enough $$ to do so.

dentistusa

Star Member
Apr 9, 2009
Rasha said:
paying by credit card is the fastest way. If you dont have an actual credit card, then get a prepaid credit card. You can do that VERY easily in the US - and you have options in Canada as well. Depends on where she lives - but have her checkout prepaid VISa/Mastercard places. Some places take a while to receive the card, and others you can immediately receive it..google it, and you will find your options.

It will cost some money to load the funds on , and then some money for the transactions, so plan ahead wisely, and include enough $$ to do so.
Thank you Rasha,,

Actually she will pay,,,so i want to ask how can she do this very fast from Toronto?

what about a debit card ?

she has a credit card but maximum balance she can put in is 500 CND $.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

dentistusa said:
Rasha said:

1. No she can use a debit card.
2. If she doesn't have a credit card she will have to phone the call centre and order an official receipt IMM 5401 take it to a bank and pay there. Once she pays, she sends the receipt to Mississauga.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/kmsweb/order/orderitemform_init.do?dispatch=orderitemform_init&org.apache.struts.taglib.html.TOKEN=ddf3709126b1084cadd008fd6f751f38

pmm
Thank you Rasha,,

Actually she will pay,,,so i want to ask how can she do this very fast from Toronto?

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dentistusa said:
Rasha said:

Thank you Rasha,,

Go to her bank and ask for money order.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dentistusa said:
Thanks PMM,,

Thanks nguy,,

but is the money order from her bank is fast way too ??
ask someone who has a credit card (with limit over $1000) to pay the fee for you and then pay that person with cash...how simple!

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
nguyentu2001 said:
dentistusa said:
Thanks PMM,,

Thanks nguy,,

ask someone who has a credit card (with limit over $1000) to pay the fee for you and then pay that person with cash...how simple!
nguyentu2001 /

READ what the OP said. HE wanted the fastest way to pay the fees, but didn't have a credit card - as he said in his post. I have spoken to him before, and when I gave him the advice I did, IT WAS AS SOMEONE WHO DID THE SAME THING!!!! (Asking someone else to assist may/may not be an option, notwithstanding any cultural deviations in doing so... and I made no assumptions to those effects when suggesting what I did.)

I have personal credit cards, but do not use them online, AND when travelling overseas - I always buy/use prepaid VISA and MASTERCARD. I personally have one from my bank, BOM; however, I am also American, and have seen the same cards in the store for immediate purchase, even at the local grocery stores. Dentistusa is in the States, his wife is in Canada..I gave him options for both countries...

The fastest way to pay [point final] is to pay online [in CANADA] with a credit card, online, print out the receipt, and send it to the CIC-M, who will then forward it to the local embassy. paying with a money order, or any means at the bank, will require a special form IMM5401, which needs to be requested from the CIC and received by the payor, before ANY payment can be made (This option takes days, depending upon how long his wife wants to wait, UNLESS she can go to a local Immigration Office and pick one up) - I know this as well, as I am a PR and went through those steps myself...he said and I quote 'QUICKEST' way, I responded in kind...and skipped unnecessary options, as that was not what he asked.

Dentistusa, In Canada - prepaid CC's [in Ontario] options are: Money Mart [the Western Union ppl], The Cash Store, Bank of Montreal - off the top of my head. There are others, but they have huge fees associated with them. These stores the cards range from 9.95-14.95, reload fees [the are reusable] are 2.50 I believe...and the transactions are immediate and your money is loaded instantly. Your wife can call these places and check it out.

All-in-all, Good luck!

dentistusa

Star Member
Apr 9, 2009
Rasha said:
nguyentu2001 said:
dentistusa said:
Thanks PMM,,

Thanks nguy,,

nguyentu2001 /

READ what the OP said. HE wanted the fastest way to pay the fees, but didn't have a credit card - as he said in his post. I have spoken to him before, and when I gave him the advice I did, IT WAS AS SOMEONE WHO DID THE SAME THING!!!! (Asking someone else to assist may/may not be an option, notwithstanding any cultural deviations in doing so... and I made no assumptions to those effects when suggesting what I did.)

I have personal credit cards, but do not use them online, AND when travelling overseas - I always buy/use prepaid VISA and MASTERCARD. I personally have one from my bank, BOM; however, I am also American, and have seen the same cards in the store for immediate purchase, even at the local grocery stores. Dentistusa is in the States, his wife is in Canada..I gave him options for both countries...

The fastest way to pay [point final] is to pay online [in CANADA] with a credit card, online, print out the receipt, and send it to the CIC-M, who will then forward it to the local embassy. paying with a money order, or any means at the bank, will require a special form IMM5401, which needs to be requested from the CIC and received by the payor, before ANY payment can be made (This option takes days, depending upon how long his wife wants to wait, UNLESS she can go to a local Immigration Office and pick one up) - I know this as well, as I am a PR and went through those steps myself...he said and I quote 'QUICKEST' way, I responded in kind...and skipped unnecessary options, as that was not what he asked.

Dentistusa, In Canada - prepaid CC's [in Ontario] options are: Money Mart [the Western Union ppl], The Cash Store, Bank of Montreal - off the top of my head. There are others, but they have huge fees associated with them. These stores the cards range from 9.95-14.95, reload fees [the are reusable] are 2.50 I believe...and the transactions are immediate and your money is loaded instantly. Your wife can call these places and check it out.

All-in-all, Good luck!

Thank you nguy,,,,

Thank you Rasha,,,

i read your answer before and i appreciate it,,, i am sorry maybe i am confused.

Ok now i will tell you what will we do,with a small question.

She will pay with credit card of one of her family,then she will print the receipt . till now we are OK.

My question is :

Should we send the receipt with our file to Mississauga or where and when should we send it?

Thank you and sorry for disturbance.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rasha said:
nguyentu2001 said:
dentistusa said:
Thanks PMM,,

Thanks nguy,,

nguyentu2001 /

All-in-all, Good luck!
Wow i am surprised that you wrote a lot concerning what i wrote and the questions.
Let me put it this way if you did not understand what I said earlier
She/he does not have a credit card---> find out if a friend who has one--->if yes, then ask them to pay online---->then pay back in cash or whatever way possible. GOT IT!

Anyways, the guy figured it out. So forget about it and move on.

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
considering the history with dentistusa he seems to need a lot of explanation if you catch my drift.. so I really don't blame Rasha delving so deep lol and I'm not so sure about the figuring out part lol j/k

DentistUSA
I have a question? Are you not reading the guide and checklists at all?? Not to be rude but seriously dude all you need to is read.. it clearly says the receipt needs to be sent with your application TO MISSISSAUGA.. plz try to read.. perhaps your wife can help you as well.

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
Wow i am surprised that you wrote a lot concerning what i wrote and the questions.
She/he does not have a credit card---> find out if a friend who has one--->if yes, then ask them to pay online---->then pay back in cash or whatever way possible. GOT IT!

[/quote]

nguyyentu........

you are quite rude and condescending.... LAST time I checked, it was a forum to share information and suggestions with. I have spoken to Dent before [and thus responded with suggestions, keeping his situation in mind] He happens to be of middle eastern culture, like myself and my husband..your suggestion of asking any someone is a bit off base with respect to the culture [no offense] and thus why *I* didn't suggest it - my spouse, as are most Arabs, is a very private person, and would not approve of such a suggestion.

FURTHERMORE, my email was to him NOT you...my comment to you was brief, but even in that comment, I was addressing him, with respect to how/where to get what he was looking for. BUT even in your comment to Dent, you were condenscending.....'how simple'.....wtf????

Maybe instead of being so rude as this seems to be a trend with you, YOU might take your own advice.

Peace.

dentistusa

Star Member
Apr 9, 2009
Hello,,,

Nguy - Buncuk - Rasha

Thank you for your help.

and please take it easy and i apologize for you.

Thank you.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rasha said:

nguyyentu........

you are quite rude and condescending.... LAST time I checked, it was a forum to share information and suggestions with. I have spoken to Dent before [and thus responded with suggestions, keeping his situation in mind] He happens to be of middle eastern culture, like myself and my husband..your suggestion of asking any someone is a bit off base with respect to the culture [no offense] and thus why *I* didn't suggest it - my spouse, as are most Arabs, is a very private person, and would not approve of such a suggestion.

FURTHERMORE, my email was to him NOT you...my comment to you was brief, but even in that comment, I was addressing him, with respect to how/where to get what he was looking for. BUT even in your comment to Dent, you were condenscending.....'how simple'.....wtf????

Maybe instead of being so rude as this seems to be a trend with you, YOU might take your own advice.

Peace.
[/quote]
what is the matter with you?! Why so upset. If it is the problem with your culture then don't do it. I always keep my advice for myself ha ha and don't expect anyone to follow. And what does my suggestion have to do with you anyway? I was talking to someone else not you...and you just jump right in.

Oh by the way, you did put my name on the top of your message down there. Hmm was it addressing to me, yeah i think so. And what were you saying at the end of the message? Was it "wtf"?---> ha ha there you were talking about rude and condescending...ironic, don't you think?! ha ha I am sorry this just makes me laugh. Can we put a stop to this, please?!!!!

May 17, 2009
Boncuk said:
considering the history with dentistusa he seems to need a lot of explanation if you catch my drift.. so I really don't blame Rasha delving so deep lol and I'm not so sure about the figuring out part lol j/k

DentistUSA
I have a question? Are you not reading the guide and checklists at all?? Not to be rude but seriously dude all you need to is read.. it clearly says the receipt needs to be sent with your application TO MISSISSAUGA.. plz try to read.. perhaps your wife can help you as well.

Boncuk....or whatever the hell your name is

The only drift I am catching is that you appear to be a insecure, pitiful, submoronic imbecile who seeks pleasure in making others feel inferior. As someone pointed out earlier, this is a forum where people come for advice and support. Not to be bullied or made to feel less of a person through ignorant comments made by a foolish person. Clearly, English is not DentistUSA's first language but you failed to realize that fluency in English does not equate to intelligence, otherwise you wouldn't have posted such a dim-witted response. I think it is safe to say that we would all prefer that you keep your disgusting comments to yourself.