+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pay slips problem

rickynandra1

Jul 8, 2017
I am a graduate and i have been working since 3 years but i kept on changing companies like i started off in July 2014 and worked there for 1 exact year and on 3 of July 2015 i changed my Employer and worked till feb 2016 which is 7 months of time. then from 2016 feb to 2017 july i have been working in another company. and soon going to be in new one as been offered with a better package. The problem is that i don't have the pay slips but i do have the Work Experience Certificate from all the Employers. the only pay slips i have got right now is of the company where i worked for 7 months(July 2015- Feb 2016). I asked my previous employer to generate some vouchers for my salary slips so that i have a proof to show but they refused by saying that it is against company policy. kindly help me with this if anyone with same problem ?

harman2725

Jun 16, 2015
Nz
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
01/04/2017
Passport Req..
7/717
VISA ISSUED...
29/7/17
LANDED..........
27/08/17
Salary slips are not mandatory, but can be very useful to reflect the legitimacy of the experience section in the application .

In your case , as you have only 7 months salary slips, i would leave them coz IRCC prefer for the first and last few slips from your entire employment history.

Please ask others for opinion as well.

Reactions: rickynandra1

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
I am a graduate and i have been working since 3 years but i kept on changing companies like i started off in July 2014 and worked there for 1 exact year and on 3 of July 2015 i changed my Employer and worked till feb 2016 which is 7 months of time. then from 2016 feb to 2017 july i have been working in another company. and soon going to be in new one as been offered with a better package. The problem is that i don't have the pay slips but i do have the Work Experience Certificate from all the Employers. the only pay slips i have got right now is of the company where i worked for 7 months(July 2015- Feb 2016). I asked my previous employer to generate some vouchers for my salary slips so that i have a proof to show but they refused by saying that it is against company policy. kindly help me with this if anyone with same problem ?
You do not need pay slips, not for foreign and not for canadian work experience. You need a perfectly written employer letter, if you are talking about foreign work experience. Anything else only voluntary,but suggested to give some extra documents to proof your experience. Try to choose something which you have for all your company. If you have employer certificate for all of your employers it should be ok. Or bank statement...

Houzi

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Or tax slips, if it mentions source of income. In my country is shows it as source salary and company name. Sometimes you can use medical insurance slips, if your employer paid for it.

rickynandra1

Jul 8, 2017
You do not need pay slips, not for foreign and not for canadian work experience. You need a perfectly written employer letter, if you are talking about foreign work experience. Anything else only voluntary,but suggested to give some extra documents to proof your experience. Try to choose something which you have for all your company. If you have employer certificate for all of your employers it should be ok. Or bank statement...
by employer certificate you mean if i have work experience certificate duly signed by my employer with the details of my employment on it then i would say yes i have certificates from all of my employers.but i don't have bank details as i was shifting and every employer prefered different bank so i closed every account after my shifting.

rickynandra1

Jul 8, 2017
Or tax slips, if it mentions source of income. In my country is shows it as source salary and company name. Sometimes you can use medical insurance slips, if your employer paid for it.
i have income tax documents which have written that i have such amount of salary per annum and paid taxes for whichever applicable will that do?

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
by employer certificate you mean if i have work experience certificate duly signed by my employer with the details of my employment on it then i would say yes i have certificates from all of my employers.but i don't have bank details as i was shifting and every employer prefered different bank so i closed every account after my shifting.
When I leave a company, in my country, the employer has to provide at least 6-8 different kind of paper about the employment. Salary and time period, company name always can be seen on those paper. Empolyment certificate, work experience certificate, health insurance certificate.... I am not sure about your country, but probably you have at least one, something similar. If you closed your bank account you might ask the bank to provide statements for you.
Only experience letter/ employment letter is mandatory, but most of us provide something else also, to make it stronger.
So it is up to you what else you can provide.

Houzi

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
i have income tax documents which have written that i have such amount of salary per annum and paid taxes for whichever applicable will that do?
Hi! As it was mentioned above, you need a well written reference letter. And that means well written according to CIC requirements. Check CIC website for full info. If you want to provide more support to it, or if your ref letter doesn't contain full info (like work hours, full time, etc), you shall provide additional docs, like tax slips, salary slips etc. There is a lot of info on this subject on this forum. In my case we provided tax slips, since it was easy to get, and has company detailes and annual renumeration to add credibility, and since in our country such ref letters are not taken seriously (easy to fake, lol). I guess, having such docs may lessen check on a case. But, keep in mind, its just our, applicants, speculations. Another example is health insurance certificates. It may be a good thing to prove you're a full-time employee, since in many countries employer pays health insurance for full-time employees only. Consider your options after you get a ref letter according or not to CIC reqs.

Mar 2, 2020
Hello.
I worked for a consultancy for 2 years and they paid me in cash ... unfortunately i donot have the salary slips now
..my current employer pays through bank transfer .
What documents i need to prove my past job experience?