+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- Sep 2017

Alexchuan

Nov 1, 2017
Hi guys,

Hope everyone is good with your TRV applications.

I do have one question. My TRV application was approved on October 27th, late Friday.

However, up to today, my Xpresspost Tracking Number is still not active yet. Does it normal? Usually, how many days does Tracking Number to be active?

I really appreciate for you guys' help!!!

Alex

kareem_ee

Aug 6, 2014
Hi guys,

Hope everyone is good with your TRV applications.

I do have one question. My TRV application was approved on October 27th, late Friday.

However, up to today, my Xpresspost Tracking Number is still not active yet. Does it normal? Usually, how many days does Tracking Number to be active?

I really appreciate for you guys' help!!!

Alex
I'm in the same situation, the application was approved on Oct. 30th.

Alexchuan

Nov 1, 2017
I'm in the same situation, the application was approved on Oct. 30th.
Yeah. So frustrated. I have also called CIC, they told me that my passport has been sent to Canada Post Friday night, and I need to contact Canada Post in regard to my passport. However, as I have also called Canada Post, they said that they did not receive my passport......OMG......So where is my passport!!!! Does it normal?? Does anyone has the similar issue before?? Please!!

Darrylhans

Nov 2, 2017
I have sent my passport on Oct 16th, and approved on Oct 23rd, but up until now I haven't received nor been able to track my return passport. What am I supposed to do??

Alexchuan

Nov 1, 2017
No, tracker is still not activated! I called IRCC yesterday, was told that passport was not dispatched yet and not to worry it will in the next few days.
I also called them yesterday, they told me that the passport was sent to Canada Post yesterday, but the tracking number was not active yet. I am so worried because I have a flight next Thursday, on November 9. Have no idea if I can caught up it on time.

Omotola2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Guys pls help. I called CIC on the 1st of November and I was told my passport has been printed since the 25th October. But my CIC account is still in IP 2. Is it normal?

fedoalev

Dec 7, 2015
I have the same situation, send our passports on October 26th, and it was delivered next day according to tracking number. After that my return tracking number is inactive still.
Please, can you tell me what number did you guys call to CIC. We sent our passports to CPC-Ottawa.

Thank you,

kirribilliCN

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
I have the same situation, send our passports on October 26th, and it was delivered next day according to tracking number. After that my return tracking number is inactive still.
Please, can you tell me what number did you guys call to CIC. We sent our passports to CPC-Ottawa.

Thank you,
It takes 4 weeks to process. Your return tracker will be active when your passport is ready to be shipped. You are way within the processing timeline so why waste time calling?