+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- Sep 2017

MayAORWaiting

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Finally heard back that passports are on the way!!! Thank you for your guidance and comforting words!
Wow,congrats @novatraveller.
Could you please share your timelines after you sent your new photographs to get your tracker activated? or did u call CIC and they confirmed that passport are on their way back?

Also, did you call them after sending in the new photos to follow up?

Thanks

glk

Mar 4, 2017
Hi everyone, my application got approved and counterfoil number generated on 24th October. Return trscker is not activated yet. Any idea how long it takes to be activated? Can I expect my passport before the end of this week

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Just checked
Guys, same here, my application got approved last night, but my tracking (Canada post) did not activate as for now. How long can it take?
Just checked, Return tracker activated and it shows "out for delivery". So probably I will get my passport today.

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
@Champ.90 p. 90 just check whatever tracking number you have my friend it should reflect the status of the return envelope carrying your passport from Ottawa.

roger01

Aug 1, 2017
Guys!

My application got approved on October 23, 2017.

My tracker did not get activated as of yet. I am the inland applicant. I called CIC just now, they said that there is a delay in delivering documents now and it should be returned someday this week or early next week.

They told there is a line of passports to be shipped out and asked not to worry.

novatraveller

Oct 11, 2017
Wow,congrats @novatraveller.
Could you please share your timelines after you sent your new photographs to get your tracker activated? or did u call CIC and they confirmed that passport are on their way back?

Also, did you call them after sending in the new photos to follow up?

Thanks

Thank you @MayAORWaiting.

Photographs sent: 10/18
Photographs received: 10/19
CIC emailed me that the printing is complete on 10/23
Return tracker activated on 10/24
Passports received 10/25

I have not called them after I sent them photos. In fact they were updating me over emails about status (felt good!!!)

Reactions: MayAORWaiting

bcvancouverbc

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Guys!

My tracker did not get activated as of yet. I am the inland applicant. I called CIC just now, they said that there is a delay in delivering documents now and it should be returned someday this week or early next week.

They told there is a line of passports to be shipped out and asked not to worry.
Thank for the info. I am in the same state waiting for the tracker activation after approval on the 23rd. CEC inland.

glk

Mar 4, 2017
Guys!

Guys!

So looks like some of us cannot finish the landing process this weekend. My file was approved on Oct 24th.

Do you think we will receive it before Friday?

roger01

Aug 1, 2017
I hope so, but CIC worked told me that there is a long line of passports to be mailed but should be done ASAP. I would love to land this weekend.
So looks like some of us cannot finish the landing process this weekend. My file was approved on Oct 24th.

Do you think we will receive it before Friday?