+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- Sep 2017

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Guys, this forum is really helpful.

I just have a quick question. If you are not part of 'Provincial Nominee Program', and on your COPR the 'City of destination is Toronto but can you to move to Vancouver instead and do the landing at the Vancouver border?

Note - You we not nomination by any province or territory.

Thanks in advance.
You can go and work anywhere in Canada whether you are a PNP or Federal candidate.

ash1381

Sep 20, 2017
Return tracker will be updated mostly tomorrow
Finally after waiting for 3 days tracker has been activated. Here is updated timeline:
Stream: FSWO
Passport Sent Date:
Sep 18th
Passport Delivered Date: Sep 19th
Passport Received by Agent: Sep 21st
PR application details in MyCIC changed to approved:
Oct 3rd
Return Tracker Activated Date:
Oct 5
Passport Received: anticipated Oct 6 (unless FedEx mess it up)

ash1381

Sep 20, 2017
I don't know if this information will be helpful for someone but i wanted to share none the less since i could not find it anywhere.

In my case, I had missed the deadline for passport submission since the email went to my spam folder and nothing was updated on my CIC account. However when i found the email 20 days pass 30 days deadline, i e-mailed CPC-Ottawa if they would be able to extend deadline for me as I missed it being unaware of the PPR. They responded back in 24 hours that they have granted 30 days extension from original deadline and I was able to send my passport in time with other documents.

If someone is in the same boat, please follow these steps and then it is upto them to make a decision on extension.

kirribilliCN

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017

LalluBhaiya

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
I am a girl......lol
believe me or not, I wondered for 1 minute whether to write bro or not , since knew both are possible (Jasmeet can be name or girl as well as boy) :) and whether I should right bro or not, but then I thought I will take my chances :) and my guess was wrong. Sorry, I can't call you sis , I am single and no girl is sis for me (except my sis) , LOL. Anyway, congrats, see you in Canada :)

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
I don't know if this information will be helpful for someone but i wanted to share none the less since i could not find it anywhere.

In my case, I had missed the deadline for passport submission since the email went to my spam folder and nothing was updated on my CIC account. However when i found the email 20 days pass 30 days deadline, i e-mailed CPC-Ottawa if they would be able to extend deadline for me as I missed it being unaware of the PPR. They responded back in 24 hours that they have granted 30 days extension from original deadline and I was able to send my passport in time with other documents.

If someone is in the same boat, please follow these steps and then it is upto them to make a decision on extension.
Yes, I received PPR on time, but my kids passports having less than 6 months of validity and and I requested for extension and granted for 30 more days.

nufern

Mar 8, 2017
I landed yesterday at Rainbow bridge, Niagara falls.

Stream: CEC inland
PPR Date: 23-08-2017
Passport Sent Date: 01-09-2017
Courier Passport Delivered Date: 05-09-2017
CPC Passport Received by Agent Date:
CPC Approved and Visa Stamped Date: 04-10-2017
Return Tracker Activated Date: 04-10-2017
Passport/Copr received: 05-10-2017
Landed: 05-10-2017

nufern

Mar 8, 2017
I landed yesterday at Rainbow bridge around 9 pm. We are inland applicants and we did flagpole. When we returned, the officer said they already received the maximum number of landing applicants for that day and recommend us to go to another bridge or book an appointment. Then, he allowed us to go and talk to someone inside the immigration. Then, we talked to head of the department and he explained the same thing and gave other options to land. We were almost ready to come back and luckily there was another officer said that he can do it for us and the process took only 15-20 mins. I think it was a gamble and we were merely lucky. The officer confirmed that they would not process any flagpole applicants from Fri-Mon. If you want to go here on Tue-Thurs, go early, otherwise, you are taking a big gamble. This is valid only for inland applicants who do flagpole, if you are outland applicant coming from the US, they are obliged to serve you.

bkbk8

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Dallas, Texas
App. Filed.......
28-07-2016

Thanks for letting us know. I have asked for them to transfer my file over to another location but have not heard from them even after sending an urgent email (2nd email follow up). This weekend will pass the 30 days duration and I am confused on what I need to do next. I've called several times to no avail.