Passports to CPC Ottawa- Oct 2017

LynnTheCat

Nov 30, 2017
Stream: CEC inland
PPR Date: October 31, 2017
Passport Sent Date: November 1, 2017
Courier Passport Delivered Date: November 2, 2017
CPC Approved and Visa Stamped Date: November 22, 2017
Return Tracker Activated Date: still waiting for some luck patiently.

Hopefully someone who shares the same timeline with me will have their return tracker activated soon!

Nim27

Nov 16, 2017

Hopefully someone who shares the same timeline with me will have their return tracker activated soon!
Same as you...
Passport delivered 31st oct.
Cpc approved..22 nov.
Return tracker ...still waiting...

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)

Please see my previous post.
After MyCIC approval it takes around 7-8 days till Canada Post tracking activation.
Good luck :)

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
I called IRCC call center and applied for a landing appointment in our local IRCC office. The agent on the phone was super kind and in good mood, congratulated me a couple of times and sent an email over their system to IRCC local office to schedule my appointment. He said they would contact me via email and inform me when my landing appointment will be. I am sharing this info for those who intend to make the landing in their local offices. Best,
Matt

Reactions: PriancaPan

LynnTheCat

Nov 30, 2017
Please see my previous post.
After MyCIC approval it takes around 7-8 days till Canada Post tracking activation.
Good luck :)
Yes, I notice that from previous posts. Hopefully they wont postpone this timeline anymore and have us wait more days for our passports after approval. From my perspectiv, i would rather have them update my CIC account and activate my tracker at the same time.

Reactions: Matt-NL

LynnTheCat

Nov 30, 2017
I called IRCC call center and applied for a landing appointment in our local IRCC office. The agent on the phone was super kind and in good mood, congratulated me a couple of times and sent an email over their system to IRCC local office to schedule my appointment. He said they would contact me via email and inform me when my landing appointment will be. I am sharing this info for those who intend to make the landing in their local offices. Best,
Matt
Congrats!

ivampjr

Aug 10, 2017
Kitchener
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-10-2017
Passport Req..
25-10-2017
Final update for me. My CoPR was delivered today. However I noticed that it has an error on it.. the Original Entry Date is wrong. Its the same as my Last Entry Date. I will mention it to the CIC officer when I do my landing, but from what I read on here it is a common error. People seem to say that its not an issue for landing, but you can apply to have it corrected post landing.

Good Luck

ifras

Oct 22, 2015
AOR Received.
23 Feb 2022
Interview........
Passport Req..
08 Nov 2017
VISA ISSUED...
i dont have access to mycic account. id there anyother way to know about passport approval?

Nim27

Nov 16, 2017
Matt
What is that landing appointment mean ?
My application approved on 22 november and I am in canada..
Do i have same ?
Please suggest

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
What is that landing appointment mean ?
My application approved on 22 november and I am in canada..
Do i have same ?
Please suggest
After receiving your confirmation of permanent residence and your immigrant visa, you have to make the so called "landing" which means, you quasi re-enter Canada, and get a stamp on your documents by the officers.
You can do this procedure either in a local IRCC office in your province or on the Canadian border. For border landing you don't need an appointment. You can do it anytime. But for the IRCC local office landing you need to book an appointment. You just give a call to IRCC call center and tell to the agent you need a landing appointment. There is another landing option, the third one, which is a pilot project. It is called telephonic landing. This is something new and apparently has recently started. You can find more accurate info in this forum about this third option.
Remember: without being landed, you are officially not an immigrant yet. So in order to become an official permanent resident of Canada you need to accomplish the landing procedure.

I hope this helps.
For more detailed info please see other specific entries in this forum or look at IRCC official website.

Good luck.

Nim27

Nov 16, 2017
After receiving your confirmation of permanent residence and your immigrant visa, you have to make the so called "landing" which means, you quasi re-enter Canada, and get a stamp on your documents by the officers.
You can do this procedure either in a local IRCC office in your province or on the Canadian border. For border landing you don't need an appointment. You can do it anytime. But for the IRCC local office landing you need to book an appointment. You just give a call to IRCC call center and tell to the agent you need a landing appointment. There is another landing option, the third one, which is a pilot project. It is called telephonic landing. This is something new and apparently has recently started. You can find more accurate info in this forum about this third option.
Remember: without being landed, you are officially not an immigrant yet. So in order to become an official permanent resident of Canada you need to accomplish the landing procedure.

I hope this helps.
For more detailed info please see other specific entries in this forum or look at IRCC official website.

Good luck.
Thanks a lot...