CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
If memory serves me right there's no email to say the passports are submitted nor when they actually mail them back to you. So just look at your mail tracker to see if the return mail has be started. You basically just have to wait. If you're in Canada it takes about a week or so to get the passport back. They do have a specific day that they wait and collect all the passports & COPRs that are ready and send them as a batch out.
Thank you

raj kamal

Mar 19, 2016
PPR Date:12th oct
Passport Sent Date:18th oct
Courier Passport Delivered Date: 20th oct
CPC Passport Received by Agent Date: N/A
CPC Approved : 6th Nov
Return Tracker Activated Date: Pending

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
How do u land at pearson.. did u go to some other country and come back??

Stream: CEC Inland
PPR Date: Sep 6
Passport Sent Date: Oct 10 (requested a mini-extension of 30-day deadline since we were traveling)
Courier Passport Delivered Date: Oct 11
My CIC Approved Date: Oct 26
Return Tracker Activated Date: Oct 30
PP and COPR Received Date: Oct 31
Landing Date: Nov 05 (Pearson)

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
I called them they told me barcode is not going to be an issue. But anyone with same problem??

ride_bike

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Just got my passport back ,with visa , COPR and both of the photos submitted. Why did they need us to submit photos then?

Binabik

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Canada
Just got my passport back ,with visa , COPR and both of the photos submitted. Why did they need us to submit photos then?
The photos are supposed to be used for your PR card. It is odd that they returned them to you... Perhaps you can contact them to find out what happened (e.g., the photos do no match the specifications?)
This said, they will most likely request new photos when processing your PR card application.

Reactions: ride_bike

SINP77

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
SASKATCHEWAN
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
Nomination.....
January 2016
AOR Received.
CIC recieved application May 18, 2016
IELTS Request
October 2015
Med's Request
June 8 2017
Med's Done....
June 9, 2017
Interview........
not applicable
Passport Req..
22-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
Inland 2014
Hi guys and to all May 2016 applicants, i just did my flag poling today to activate my PR:D omg its been a long journey guys coz i am here in Canada working as work permit since Feb 2014...yahooooo!!!!!! Thanks God everything went smooth, i would also like to thank the beautiful asian lady officer who assisted me in the border of Regway Canada:cool::)and also to all of you who are in this thread... Thanks be to God!! im now officially a PR and i am signing off in this forum:D

sharmajikabeta

Oct 30, 2017
PPR Date: 1 Nov
Passport Sent Date (to Ottawa from USA): 6 Nov
Courier Passport Delivered Date: In transit .. expected delivery 7 Nov
CPC Passport Received by Agent Date: Pending
CPC Approved : Pending

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Hi guys and to all May 2016 applicants, i just did my flag poling today to activate my PR:D omg its been a long journey guys coz i am here in Canada working as work permit since Feb 2014...yahooooo!!!!!! Thanks God everything went smooth, i would also like to thank the beautiful asian lady officer who assisted me in the border of Regway Canada:cool::)and also to all of you who are in this thread... Thanks be to God!! im now officially a PR and i am signing off in this forum:D
Congrats.

Recommend that you link your pr application to your MyCIC and track it. You can also follow the thread on the PR cards. It normally takes 61 days to arrive but it would be good to track it. This is actually the last step coz without the PR card it is hard to travel out of the country if you need to. The COPR you have is a legal document that proves you are a PR, so any proof you need that is good.

Good luck

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
The photos are supposed to be used for your PR card. It is odd that they returned them to you... Perhaps you can contact them to find out what happened (e.g., the photos do no match the specifications?)
This said, they will most likely request new photos when processing your PR card application.
You actually submit two piece of the photograph. One they keep (i think for their own records) and another is attached in the COPR that's mailed back for you. This is the one they use for the PR card I think. Many have been asked to resubmit photos again and based on what I have seen, it's because they do not meet the required specifications and normally are taken outside of Canada. They tell you halfway after you have done the landing process. Why they don't tell you when you send the photos in the first time I really dont know. If you want to learn more about this look at the thread that talks about PR card and many have shared their experience there.

Reactions: Mpnppr

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Probably for them to keep in their records and the other is on your COPR which I think is for the PR card

sharmajikabeta

Oct 30, 2017
PPR Date: 1 Nov
Passport Sent Date (to Ottawa from USA): 6 Nov
Courier Passport Delivered Date: 7 Nov
My CIC Approved Date: Pending
PP and COPR Received Date: Pending

Kushka777

Nov 21, 2016
Anyone who sent passport on 25th (Delivered) already got the passport and CORP back?
My passport has been delivered on October 6th. I'm really upset that those who has send it later has already got their passports back. But there's nothing I can do and just wait. My immigration consultant says it happens.