+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- Oct 2017

Naqvee

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, my return tracker showing that "item has been accepted at my local CP" with destination as Ottawa and this is from day one since i sent my passports to Ottawa. Any thoughts what's wrong?

Slimmy1

Sep 8, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
May 6
Passport Req..
Sept 25,2017
I typed the address on the return envelope. Will that be a problem?
I really don’t think so, I also did the same and my passport is in its way back to me. Don’t panic

salvatorexiang

Jun 14, 2017
CEC Inland.

Passport delivered: Oct 2nd
Passport sent to printing room: Oct 4th
Application changed to approved: Oct 17th.
Return Tracker Activated Date: Waiting

Not sure when the return envelop will be dispatched. Will CIC send an email when it is dispatched ?

Cheers,
Return Tracker Activated Date: Oct 18th 6pm EST

Reactions: glk

glk

Mar 4, 2017
Stream: OINP
PPR Date: OCT-06
Passport Sent Date: OCT-07 (Thanksgiving long weekend)
Passport Delivered Date: OCT-10
CPC Passport Received by Agent Date: OCT-13 (sent to the printing room)
CPC Approved and Visa Stamped Date: Waiting

Based on what I have read in this and other forums, it takes approximately 3 weeks from the date of delivery. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

ovosaoleite

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Just got approved!! :)

Stream: CEC
PPR Date: SEPT-05th
Passport Sent Date: SEPT-28th
Passport Delivered Date: OCT-02nd
CPC Approved and Visa Stamped Date: OCT 19th

Reactions: btoronto

BcBoy

Oct 19, 2017
Hi what's up, I have been a silent follower of this forum and the information everyone is providing is very helpful, can't thank you enough!

Question to you all, what time did your online application change to approved? If you could also provide the timezone, that would be great!

Below is my timeline:

Stream: CEC Inland
PPR Date: SEP-29
Passport Photocopy Sent Date: OCT-10
Passport Photocopy Delivered Date: OCT-12
CPC Approved and Visa Stamped Date: Waiting

I feel like that processing my documents takes forever. I have seen so far through this and the Sep 2017's thread that it shouldn't take longer than 2-3 business days to open your mail but I feel my envelope has been left untouched at CPC Ottawa ><
If anyone has some input on this let me know, thanks!

nomi.ch93

Apr 11, 2012
Hi
My passport was delivered on October 3rd 2017 at Ottawa Visa office and it stayed in their mail box or PO box for 8 days. I was very upset to find out that they picked it up on 11 october. Which is most likely happening with all of us. Also i was told that deadline for my passport to be sent back is 25 October.

bcvancouverbc

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hi
My passport was delivered on October 3rd 2017 at Ottawa Visa office and it stayed in their mail box or PO box for 8 days. I was very upset to find out that they picked it up on 11 october. Which is most likely happening with all of us. Also i was told that deadline for my passport to be sent back is 25 October.
Unbelievably slow working people just because it is a government job.

Reactions: nomi.ch93

zabc

Jun 19, 2017
PPR: Oct 3
Passport (copy) sent: Oct 6
Passport delivered: Oct 12 ("Xpresspost" Lol.)
CPC Approved: Oct 19
Return tracker activated: Oct 19
Visa received: waiting

BcBoy

Oct 19, 2017
Hi
I see, the same must be happening with my docs right now, too. Making themselves comfortable in their po box ^^

Did u call CIC to find out about it or just emailed them?

Thanks!

BcBoy

Oct 19, 2017
PPR: Oct 3
Passport (copy) sent: Oct 6
Passport delivered: Oct 12 ("Xpresspost" Lol.)
CPC Approved: Oct 19
Return tracker activated: Oct 19
Visa received: waiting
Return tracker same day! Congratz!

What time did it switch to approved?

Btw same delivery date as mine, let's hope there is some movement with my application too.

zabc

Jun 19, 2017
Return tracker same day! Congratz!

What time did it switch to approved?

Btw same delivery date as mine, let's hope there is some movement with my application too.

IKR? And thanks!

I got the email at 4:19pm Vancouver time, so like 7:19pm in Ottawa. Somebody was working late!

The tracker apparently activated at 4:59pm Ottawa time, though, so they must've sent it before updating on myCIC.

I was expecting this to take another week and a half, to be honest -- there are still people in the September thread who are waiting. That said, maybe things are going faster now that the summer backlog is clearing.

BcBoy

Oct 19, 2017
IKR? And thanks!

I got the email at 4:19pm Vancouver time, so like 7:19pm in Ottawa. Somebody was working late!

The tracker apparently activated at 4:59pm Ottawa time, though, so they must've sent it before updating on myCIC.

I was expecting this to take another week and a half, to be honest -- there are still people in the September thread who are waiting. That said, maybe things are going faster now that the summer backlog is clearing.
Thank you for the info!

Mine just got approved today around 9:09am (EST). They told me (emailed CPC Ottawa) they have mailed it out today as well and to wait 2 business days for canadapost to activate tracker.
I assume though, once canadapost picks up the mail the tracker might get activated same day at the evening. Most people in the forum mentioned sth. between 4-6pm EST.

Here's my updated timeline:

CPC Approved and Visa Stamped Date: OCT-20
Return Tracker Activated Date: Waiting (probably OCT-20 around evening)
COPR Received: Waiting

Good luck to everyone and happy landing!

SINP77

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
SASKATCHEWAN
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
Nomination.....
January 2016
AOR Received.
CIC recieved application May 18, 2016
IELTS Request
October 2015
Med's Request
June 8 2017
Med's Done....
June 9, 2017
Interview........
not applicable
Passport Req..
22-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
Inland 2014
Thank you for the info!

Mine just got approved today around 9:09am (EST). They told me (emailed CPC Ottawa) they have mailed it out today as well and to wait 2 business days for canadapost to activate tracker.
I assume though, once canadapost picks up the mail the tracker might get activated same day at the evening. Most people in the forum mentioned sth. between 4-6pm EST.

Here's my updated timeline:

CPC Approved and Visa Stamped Date: OCT-20
Return Tracker Activated Date: Waiting (probably OCT-20 around evening)
COPR Received: Waiting

Good luck to everyone and happy landing!
Guys your so lucky my passport was stuck in the limbo i mean in their mailing room PPR is Sept 22